Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When the narcissist is not the center of the universe things can go south very quickly.
<snipped for space>
Exactly right, pegs. That's why Mark Sievers is in the crow bar motel.
Narcissism & greed go hand in hand, and it's not pretty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know it's discouraging Tad hasn't been tracked down and it leads us to wonder if he's already taken their lives. But since we have no evidence of that at this point, and we know he had taught criminal forensics and researched going off the grid, I still think it is worth the energy to try to narrow down a list of possible destinations.

While, yes, theoretically they could be "anywhere," it would be human nature to go somewhere where Tad had been previously and understood the lay of the land.

So far, people have offered these connections, but I bet we can discover more:

Mexico or Central America - He's done previous medical volunteer work in Panama and has ties to churches who have done trips to other CA countries (we don't yet know if Tad went on any of his churches' mission trips).

New Orleans - site of Tad's volunteer work in helping Hurricane Katrina victims

Orange Beach, FL - apparent site of Tad's previous travels

Canada - A lesser # of people have suggested they went for the Canadian border

Remote NC - Some have suggested he may have went north from Decatur

As you're reading, would you let me know if you run across any info about Tad or Elizabeth's previous travels? Where did they go on family vacations? On school trips? On church trips? Where do they mention they have family? Where did Tad travel during his childhood? Where did they hunt or know someone with a cabin?

I know not everyone is interested in exploring this line of thinking, but I'd love if you'd forward any evidence that links them to specific locations.

I've been following this from the beginning. Prior to all the new information being released I had hope she would be found safely. Sadly, imo, after all the new information regarding her telling friends she was in a secret relationship, all the news about the draft emails found, etc... I'm afraid this will not end well. They both now know all the information is out there. He will be put away and live in prison. She will no longer have contact with someone who makes her feel wanted and happy. Again, this is all my opinion. I'm hoping I'm way off and she's trying to get away from him.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Exactly. And he gave her his password?! Is this a guy that gets off on the idea of possibly getting caught? Who in the right mind would do that?

Giving your password to a young girl (or a potential girlfriend) oozes manipulation. :moo:
" Here is my password, you can trust me, and see all I say and you are the only one!" This screams to me that he was definitely knowing what he was doing and manipulating her. Making her feel she was special and he had nothing to hide and she could view all. :moo:

Additionally, in the OLD DAYS... long ago, drafts that were typed and never sent were not captured on long ago cases. IIRC in very old cases here, they went unnoticed and didn't have a "trail" when LE just looked at "incoming/outgoing" texts. Perhaps he thought that doing such, there would never be a trail.

IMHO... I keep thinking dark on this case, and perhaps he learned she was preggers and we are heading to a Heather Elvis / Erin Corwin type of "boyfriend" that was married and having an affair. Both Erin and Heather did a last "shout out" to friends right before they left to meet up with their "boyfriends".. :moo: .. "just in case" their promise of their knight in shining armor rendezvous didn't turn out. Both were theorized to have been pregnant during the case developments for them.

Erin Corwin's body was found at the bottom of a mine shaft
Heather Elvis.. body never found

both have threads here at WS

Did she do the same?

:moo:

:thinking:

Promises, promises, promises and then leading to the woman's demise.

I know it's discouraging Tad hasn't been tracked down and it leads us to wonder if he's already taken their lives. But since we have no evidence of that at this point, and we know he had taught criminal forensics and researched going off the grid, I still think it is worth the energy to try to narrow down a list of possible destinations.

While, yes, theoretically they could be "anywhere," it would be human nature to go somewhere where Tad had been previously and understood the lay of the land.

So far, people have offered these connections, but I bet we can discover more:

Mexico or Central America - He's done previous medical volunteer work in Panama and has ties to churches who have done trips to other CA countries (we don't yet know if Tad went on any of his churches' mission trips).

New Orleans - site of Tad's volunteer work in helping Hurricane Katrina victims

Orange Beach, FL - apparent site of Tad's previous travels

Canada - A lesser # of people have suggested they went for the Canadian border

Remote NC - Some have suggested he may have went north from Decatur

As you're reading, would you let me know if you run across any info about Tad or Elizabeth's previous travels? Where did they go on family vacations? On school trips? On church trips? Where do they mention they have family? Where did Tad travel during his childhood? Where did they hunt or know someone with a cabin?

I know not everyone is interested in exploring this line of thinking, but I'd love if you'd forward any evidence that links them to specific locations.

I don't think they have taken their lives. TC would not have taken a loan of $4300 if he wasn't planning to have time to spend the money. Other than that, I agree with your line of thinking. I think they are/were laying low in a place that TC has visited previously, or researched and possibly paid for ahead of time. I think they will change locations at some point.

I don't think they went to Canada or Mexico. I think they will go to a beach at some point. Of your suggestions, Orange Beach FL sounds like the perfect destination.

I posted this before - remember those two escaped convicts in NY? They broke into a cabin and successfully hid out for 3 weeks or so, with hundreds of LE on their trail. It's hard to find people who don't want to be found. IMHO. :cow:

Here's an interesting post on Facebook from a family friend. Says Tad was showing up at her work and she told coworkers to tell him she wasn't there. When combined with her telling her sister to call the police if she wasn't home by 6, it sounds like Tad was becoming obsessive and she was starting to pull away.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10158497411100038&id=625445037

Per the rules, friends and family member's personal SM accounts are off limits.

For clarity, this FB account is someone who works in the media, so this is okay. :)

ETA: he also appears to be the one who filmed the DA's message to TC that Steelman posted.

So momma is worried about the damages TC is causing but I guess she wasn't worried that beating Elizabeth's head against a washer or forcing her to stand nude in front of people or locking her in a basement.smh
I think momma and TC should both be in jail.

I don't think they have taken their lives. TC would not have taken a loan of $4300 if he wasn't planning to have time to spend the money. Other than that, I agree with your line of thinking. I think they are/were laying low in a place that TC has visited previously, or researched and possibly paid for ahead of time. I think they will change locations at some point.

I don't think they went to Canada or Mexico. I think they will go to a beach at some point. Of your suggestions, Orange Beach FL sounds like the perfect destination.

I posted this before - remember those two escaped convicts in NY? They broke into a cabin and successfully hid out for 3 weeks or so, with hundreds of LE on their trail. It's hard to find people who don't want to be found. IMHO. :cow:

I am still torn between remote destination in the U.S. (I wish we could dig up more info on all the places Tad has been outside of TN) and him just going all in and running for the Mexican border. I have been to Mexico only twice. But it is my impression that if you did your research, a smart person could get over the border and quickly hole up in a cheap AirBnB room where they could lay low for a good long while.

Even though the Mexican border is a risk, I think this guy's actions show he was at a mental place where he was willing to risk everything. If he got a jump on LE and traveled quickly before the AA were issued...man, it's possible.

So momma is worried about the damages TC is causing but I guess she wasn't worried that beating Elizabeth's head against a washer or forcing her to stand nude in front of people or locking her in a basement.smh
I think momma and TC should both be in jail.

Ohh shes not guilty of any of that :notgood: :rolleyes:

Sorry if this has been posted before, here is a link saying the two were allowed to go on a field trip together after the kissing incident.

http://www.wsmv.com/story/34993623/missing-teen-went-on-field-trip-with-her-alleged-kidnapper

:read: :floordrop: :facepalm: Previously I was doing :ignore: for some posts, but in reading this, I just realized perhaps some students could be posting here that are not seeing as what many others see in the big picture.

taking from the article :"It wasn't like a make out kiss. Just a peck on the lips." That's what a student at Culleoka Unit School told school authorities on Jan. 24 when describing the alleged classroom kiss between Cummins and Thomas."

:sheesh:

Exactly. And he gave her his password?! Is this a guy that gets off on the idea of possibly getting caught? Who in the right mind would do that?

And that means he allowed her to have access to his email communication with other students and/or their parents, breaching confidentiality rights and rules.

That alone is highly unethical and perhaps grounds for termination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver