Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes technically you can buy a used car from a private individual and their plate be used if its still valid however most will not let you keep their plate. Too much liablility.

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

If you noodle around on Craigslist, you can find beater cars where they say "sorry I lost the title, cash only" or some other such garbage. That would be the guy you'd go to for a completely under the table deal, probably buying a stolen car or who knows what happened to that car. You could also make a paper dealer plate from a template online.

If my husband ever did something like that, he better hope the cops could find him before I could because I would kill him.
I feel so bad for her. Learning yesterday that he took the car has filed bankruptcy IMO means they probably needed both paychecks to survive and now he's financially ruined the family along with humilation, heartbreak,stress, etc...
I don't believe with a $4500 title loan They got to far from TN or bought another vehicle but who knows he's shown he's not good at making decisions

If my husband ever did something like that, he better hope the cops could find him before I could because I would kill him.

I told my husband this the other night and he replied, "You don't have to look so happy when you say that." Guess he got my point.

I feel so bad for her. Learning yesterday that he took the car has filed bankruptcy IMO means they probably needed both paychecks to survive and now he's financially ruined the family along with humilation, heartbreak,stress, etc...
I don't believe with a $4500 title loan They got to far from TN or bought another vehicle but who knows he's shown he's not good at making decisions

Has it been said which car he got the title loan on? The Nissan Rouge or the Jeep?

I'm glad they have raised the reward but our state is known for being the Volunteer state and I feel like we have massively let ET down and no one else is donating because LE said she went willingly and there's still some victim blaming happening.IMO not as much as in the beginning but had they said kidnapped to begin with I believe she would have been treated differently

I know. That poor woman! I hope her family and church family are supporting her emotionally and helping out financially. She'll need legal help, too. Ugh.

For comparison Holly Bobo was kidnapped from Parsons another very rural area her reward was 250,000

Has it been said which car he got the title loan on? The Nissan Rouge or the Jeep?
Rogue I believe. I'll check the early reports and attach a link. You have to present the car IIRC he took the loan out at the time he left so they would have had to see the Rogue to inspect and value it

I saw an interview (can't remember what network) with the C's neighbor. Apparently, he left JC with the jeep that's straight shift and she can't drive a stick. What a jerk. He left her with no ride! I'm sure she's absolutely devastated, how could a husband, father, grandfather leave his wife, mother/grandmother of his children with no transportation? He's heartless.

We can try to pinpoint if anyone knows the year of the jeep and if it has say power windows etc. I can call TN title loan They will give me estimates over the phone

I saw an interview (can't remember what network) with the C's neighbor. Apparently, he left JC with the jeep that's straight shift and she can't drive a stick. What a jerk. He left her with no ride! I'm sure she's absolutely devastated, how could a husband, father, grandfather leave his wife, mother/grandmother of his children with no transportation? He's heartless.
It might be what he took the loan on too how awful [emoji35]

If he did take the loan on the jeep. He left her in a bind those are notoriously hard to pay back with interest rates so high they are illegal in some states. She'd probably have to pay close to 9000 back on the low end to keep it

I think she will. IMO she wants this resolved. She begged him to turn himself in or let ET go

IMO, TC's wife is the last person that the authorities should have relied upon to make a public plea to TC. He has shown through his actions how much he values and respects her (as in, not in the slightest) and he is literally running away from his marriage to her with glee as I write this.

If we are in the unfortunate situation a few weeks from now that ET is still missing, I believe that LE should request that one of his adult children make the next public plea. In several weeks, TC may be psychologically and physically more run down and seeing one of his children address him in the media may serve as effecting. (I'm in the camp that believes he's traveling with a burner phone and is checking media like crazy in order to stay "one step ahead").

I think she may do a lot better without him. She may think she needs him for awhile but once she realizes how much better life can be she will probably wonder why she didn't kick him to the curb sooner. I think she is the responsible one in that relationship. Living with his narcisistic drama and immature behavior must be hell on earth.

IMO, TC's wife is the last person that the authorities should have relied upon to make a public plea to TC. He has shown through his actions how much he values and respects her (as in, not in the slightest) and he is literally running away from his marriage to her with glee as I write this.

If we are in the unfortunate situation a few weeks from now that ET is still missing, I believe that LE should request that one of his adult children make the next public plea. In several weeks, TC may be psychologically and physically more run down and seeing one of his children address him in the media may serve as effecting. (I'm in the camp that believes he's traveling with a burner phone and is checking media like crazy in order to stay "one step ahead").
I was thinking that surely if nothing else he would start to miss the kids and grandkids. I'm guessing they were married around 30 yrs and I don't understand how he's not missing his life and her. But now that you say that it makes sense he's still riding the High from all of this. I pray he lets ET go but I think he's too selfish for that.

Yes. According to Tad, he was the former admiral on a nuclear submarine, he commanded an aircraft carrier in both the Gulf War and the Vietnam war, and he also designed, built, and launched the Titanic single-handily.....................per his resume' of course. He did all of this prior to his 25th birthday.

Oh, Steelman, how I look forward to your posts. Especially the ones where someone is missing from their car, and you tell us over and over again that they need to search within 100 yards of the body because that is where it will be...and then the body is found 100 yards from the car.

Went OT there. Sorry, folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member