Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I need to go lurk. What are the fb pages? There is two correct? Can someone send them to me please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are so many of them it would be easier to search Elizabeth Thomas and they will all come up. A few you have to join but there are a few you do not. (There are groups and pages.)

There are 79 Air BnB listings in the Decatur area.
They could rent a "cute, 2 bedroom home near downtown" for $50 per night, a bedroom in a 3-bedroom house for $37 a night.

Some of these are near cities; some are more remote. Some are small guest cottages where there might not be a lot of foot traffic. They usually have photos of the house and land which may also show whether they could use a garage for covering a vehicle.

Here's the link to those listings if anyone is inclined to look into this further:
https://www.airbnb.com/s/Decatur--AL/homes?adults=2&guests=2&allow_override[]=&s_tag=adxAAJRf

Back from vacation. I can't believe they haven't been found yet.
After hours of reading the past week's post;
1. Where/who said he was looking for employment in Decatur? I can't find the reference to this?
2. She left her bag at Shoneys then returned? I can't find the reference to this either?
Both of these are significant pieces of information.

My two cents: check cults within a day's drive from Columbia. It is very possible that when reseaching he found one that would take them in. I don't think they went far from home. I believe they are close and hiding.

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

1. Where/who said he was looking for employment in Decatur? I can't find the reference to this?
2. She left her bag at Shoneys then returned? I can't find the reference to this either?

My two cents: check cults within a day's drive from Columbia. It is very possible that when reseaching he found one that would take them in. I don't think they went far from home. I believe they are close and hiding.

Here's the link about the bags: http://whnt.com/2017/03/24/da-eliza...intentionally-left-clue-before-dissapearance/

"We believe for one reason or another she left one of these bags behind and it disappeared later that day," said DA Brent Cooper.

Here's an Inside edition YouTube video of an ex reporter who was very well known and now lives off the grid and he explains how easy it would be for TC and ET to do this for awhile. His guess is three weeks max.

https://youtu.be/mE7UId3CkOw

That was interesting. I don't know if ET enjoys camping or "roughing it", but at that age, three weeks would definitely have been more than *my* max.

If we take the Decatur, AL phone ping as a definite hit, we could assume that they are/were headed south. South also makes sense from the perspective of staying warm at night.

There is a MSM article about ET leaving her bookbag at Shoneys and TC looking for work. I no longer have the link saved however it's on the thread of you go back.

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

There are 79 Air BnB listings in the Decatur area.
They could rent a "cute, 2 bedroom home near downtown" for $50 per night, a bedroom in a 3-bedroom house for $37 a night.

Some of these are near cities; some are more remote. Some are small guest cottages where there might not be a lot of foot traffic. They usually have photos of the house and land which may also show whether they could use a garage for covering a vehicle.

Here's the link to those listings if anyone is inclined to look into this further:
https://www.airbnb.com/s/Decatur--AL/homes?adults=2&guests=2&allow_override[]=&s_tag=adxAAJRf

I'm still perusing craigslist and local papers for rentals, jobs etc that I think they might be connected to in the Decatur area. If they were seen in Athens, I'm checking there too. Me old eyes!

Josh Devine from the TBI or her father's attorney was who was quoted about the work in Decatur IIRC I no longer have the link saved but it's on the thread.

Here are storage areas in the Decatur vicinity. If anyone's interested, someone could check to see which ones allow 24-hour access...have key codes etc. Also which ones have large units capable of storing vehicles...and which are in remote areas. Again, we could also collect email addresses and send posters to these.

Just trying to come up with constructive ways to use our energy that could potentially help the case.

Public Storage
Self-Storage Facility · 1224 Old Monrovia Rd NW

Public Storage
Self-Storage Facility · 3052 Leeman Ferry Rd SW

Public Storage
Self-Storage Facility · 2902 Drake Ave SW

Public Storage
Self-Storage Facility · 1224 Old Monrovia Rd NW

CubeSmart Self Storage
Self-Storage Facility · 11580 Memorial Pkwy SW

Life Storage
Self-Storage Facility · 7015 Hwy 72 W

Life Storage
Self-Storage Facility · 8036 Madison Blvd

Life Storage
Self-Storage Facility · 8778 Hwy 72 W

Tellus Self Storage - Arlington Park
Self-Storage Facility · 106 Arlington Dr

Extra Space Storage
Storage Facility · 10835 County Line Rd

Extra Space Storage
Storage Facility · 700 Martin Rd SW

Smith Store It Self-Storage
Self-Storage Facility · 2386 Hwy 72 E

Smith Store It Self-Storage
Self-Storage Facility · 1015 County Rd NW

PODS Moving & Storage
Moving and Storage Service · 11526 Gilleland Rd

CubeSmart Self Storage
Self-Storage Facility · 2803 Florence Blvd

Mobile Mini
Self-Storage Facility · 116 Ipsco St

North Parkway Mini Storage
Self-Storage Facility · 10132 Memorial Pkwy NW

Hampton Cove Self Storage
Self-Storage Facility · 7250 US-431

Midgard Self Storage
Self-Storage Facility · 2708 W Mall Dr

Cagle Mini Storage
Self-Storage Facility · 1837 Moulton St W

U-Lock It Storage
Self-Storage Facility · 360 Celtic Dr
Ty I'll start calling some

So I don't want to brand any religious community a cult, since I know there are legitimate monasteries etc. who offer retreats etc. I also know of co-housing groups that do strict background checks and are completely on the up and up, but just encourage more wholistic, community-based living.

But here are some communal living, co-housing type groups in the area--which I am making no claims about--that do offer residential options:

Heartwood - Henderson, NC - https://heartwoodrefuge.org/residency/

Serenbe - Outside of Atlanta, Georgia - http://serenbe.com/community#comm-directory

Amata - Also outside Atlanta, Georgia - http://www.ic.org/directory/amata-community/

I'm looking for more.

It really disgusts me how some people on SM and other sites are defending this man- not even defending him but claim he's going through a 'mid-life crisis,' needs help, or wasn't completely at fault because ET played a role in it as well. NO, he is a sick pedophile and is a big danger to society. ET wasn't the first student to go to church with him or spend a lot of time with him in his classroom- many students and one particular female student- have stated that they went to his classroom whenever they wanted to have fun or 'hang out.' He obviously used methods to make them feel like they could trust him (he looks like he TRIES to dress younger, talks jovially, jokes around, is 'laid-back').
All this plus buying ET gifts and putting ideas in her head was the perfect recipe for taking advantage of that abused child. He is a pervert.
He even paid ET to "behave" at home. SMH it's disgusting and they all called him Tad. IMO he's been trying to get a victim over the years. ET was the 1st we know of to take the bait

It's a few pages back in some recent news articles. They said he's been reported looking for work in Decatur, but didn't elaborate on where and said she had left one of her bags (assuming it's her backpack) at Shoney's when she first left, but hours later it had disappeared so they're assuming she may have doubled back to pick it up. Found it TBI said he's been looking for work in Decatur http://wkrn.com/2017/03/24/tbi-no-cr...disappearance/

The Athens sighting wasn't them, per the fb site.

Here's the article where a Sherriff's Dept. apparently suggested they may have stayed at a motel in the Decatur area. http://www.waaytv.com/appnews/inves...cle_8a4a6ef4-101f-11e7-ae76-2f2ac432d49d.html

Editing to include the searching for work reference, thanks to Mom24 above: http://wkrn.com/2017/03/24/tbi-no-cr...disappearance/

I could see a parking lot be chosen by them to get a few hours shut eye.

Its rather difficult to find a place to park and sleep and not be afraid of a security guard or someone else showing up at random.

Large parking lots are actually a pretty good option. So long as they covered themselves with a blanket and stayed laying low with seats way back. And park in an isolated area of the lot with not much danger of another car showing up. The time frame is usually in wee hours of the morning so it really is not a bad place that LE checks these out.

One time my brother and me got to a place about 3 AM and it was way too early to check in and we chose the motels parking lot to sleep till it got later in the morning.

The Rhodes Ferry Park in Decatur has already put together a map of all public parking areas for their patrons here: https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/v...mbed&ie=UTF8&mid=1zAZfo7z3Asj9__7QgTYqJ-1m-M4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298