Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually it's approx 40 miles, depending on what part of Nashville.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
From the Nashville city limits, yes. When I lived in Franklin, I drove from the most southern part of Franklin to Columbia State in about 30 minutes

I keep going back to the friend that dropped her off and isn't cooperating with the search to find her. That tells me that ET probably wanted to go with him and this friend helped her do that. That's the only reason I can think of for NOT cooperating with a missing person.
There was also a post on her ig the quote said when I die my best friend needs to destroy my phone and computer then her words I'll let you know where they will be

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Z Axe wdd

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530A using Tapatalk

I totally agree. People are generally not very observant and we are looking for an average-looking middle aged man and a modestly dressed teen who could easily pass for father-daughter and walk down Main Street, Anywhere, USA and not be noticed. To top it off, they are in a very typical vehicle. When I was out running errands yesterday, I looked at every vehicle that drove by. I didn't see any Nissan Rogues, but I don't know if I'd recognize one if I saw it. A lot of people drive SUVs. TC was clever to take it instead of the Jeep.

I studied the vehicle. Saturday, we drove into town and I looked at every car, every middle aged man in my path. What did I learn from that? Well, I saw a silver Nissan Rogue parked at Walmart. Plates didn't match, and eventually a woman got into it. Walking around Walmart, I looked at every man I passed. What did I learn from that? In East TN, Tad Cummins would blend in like nobody's business. He looks like a hundred men I saw that day. Dresses like many many men in this area.

Needle in a damned haystack.

I haven't seen much about this case in NC. No Amber Alert or local news coverage in my area. Like many, my friends found out because of my posting. I am taking flyers to the two area Truck Stops. There is a rest stop close. I will hang flyers there too.

Neither have I

I studied the vehicle. Saturday, we drove into town and I looked at every car, every middle aged man in my path. What did I learn from that? Well, I saw a silver Nissan Rogue parked at Walmart. Plates didn't match, and eventually a woman got into it. Walking around Walmart, I looked at every man I passed. What did I learn from that? In East TN, Tad Cummins would blend in like nobody's business. He looks like a hundred men I saw that day. Dresses like many many men in this area.

Needle in a damned haystack.
That's about the same result I had. As a scanned the beach and parking lots I realized that TC looks average and looks just about the same as all of the middle aged men I saw. He could blend in.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

There would not be a charge for impersonating a federal officer because he said he used to be one, not that he is one.

Yes, found that out yesterday from the lawyer (gitana1) here. I was disappointed about that. :(

But I would think when there becomes proof that even if she left voluntarily, if she couldn't go back voluntarily, the fact he went to Alabama will be a big issue. Crossing state lines with kidnapping triggers the FBI getting involved and can trigger federal charges.
Another issue here in AL, that TN doesn't have.. It is a felony for a teacher or any school employee to have a relationship with someone under 19. It's too bad TN doesn't have that law also.

http://blog.al.com/live/2010/04/bill_makes_teacher-student_sex.html

Well, I went ahead and sent messages to Tacky Jack's and The Tourquois Place in Orange Beach. It's a long shot, but what the hell. Everything seems to be a long shot at this point.

I keep going back to the friend that dropped her off and isn't cooperating with the search to find her. That tells me that ET probably wanted to go with him and this friend helped her do that. That's the only reason I can think of for NOT cooperating with a missing person.

That could also be that child's parents misguided attempt to keep their own kid safe. I know in that situation I'd want to keep my child away from the press, though we'd of course talk to the police, but I can sort of see being scared for your child's safety and staying away from the whole thing. Especially since he left with guns. It's probably awful, but I would protect my own kids even at the expense of finding someone else's missing kid. I presume most parents would. That said, I don't think that child is in any danger if they cooperate. Just don't go near the press.

Well, I went ahead and sent messages to Tacky Jack's and The Tourquois Place in Orange Beach. It's a long shot, but what the hell. Everything seems to be a long shot at this point.

Thank you!! I am so glad when we can use our interactions here to spread the word to places that could end up being involved. Seriously, thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We need Elizabeth's face to go viral. We need everyone looking for her. Many people do not use FB or read news online. So besides handing out flyers, posting flyers at parks, Truck stops, camp sites. What else can we do to spread the word?

There was also a post on her ig the quote said when I die my best friend needs to destroy my phone and computer then her words I'll let you know where they will be

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

I saw that. They referred to each other best friend too. If they were using drafts to communicate and she was logging into his email account, I wonder is they were also logging into each others IG accounts? I think they had a fight the week before the left too. She hashtagged #I'msorry. I wonder if that was the day she hid from him at work?

We need Elizabeth's face to go viral. We need everyone looking for her. Many people do not use FB or read news online. So besides handing out flyers, posting flyers at parks, Truck stops, camp sites. What else can we do to spread the word?

Twitter and IG

There should be a way to lock down IG accounts in cases like this. Some of the comments on ET's are really really sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman