Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her mother is wheel chair bound in a neckbrace with pending child abuse charges. Trial begins in May

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk
ETA the wheelchair and neckbrace could be for sympathy.
Which gives them "leverage" over the mother in order to gain her cooperation. I am very curious if she has had recent contact with her mother that LE knows nothing about.

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

This might sound brash but if Elizabeth had already started her period....what 15 year old wants to walk around dripping blood?? Did he stock up on those supplies too? I feel she's gonna make a break for it and he's not going to let her leave.
Not to be too graphic but toilet paper works in a pinch as a replacement for.. sanitary napkins so if they have toilet paper available she may be find

This might sound brash but if Elizabeth had already started her period....what 15 year old wants to walk around dripping blood?? Did he stock up on those supplies too? I feel she's gonna make a break for it and he's not going to let her leave.

That's not brash, that is reality. They will need supplies, not just food. Feminine hygiene products, toothpaste, toilet paper, shampoo, deodorant, etc. She didn't appear to be carrying much, and it's been said that she left one bag behind.

Without going into gory details, there are two reusable methods for controlling this. Thank the hippies and third world ingenuity.

That's not brash, that is reality. They will need supplies, not just food. Feminine hygiene products, toothpaste, toilet paper, shampoo, deodorant, etc. She didn't appear to be carrying much, and it's been said that she left one bag behind.
Chrystal deodorant. Baking soda for toothpaste

Last time I ask this because it's bugging me so much. Why would he bring two guns?

Last time I ask this because it's bugging me so much. Why would he bring two guns?

Maybe he didn't want to leave one with his wife in case she figured out where he was and came after him.

Or maybe he just figured he could get some quick cash if he pawned them.

Alaska
The age of consent is sixteen. Parties can marry at a younger age, also with parental consent. Common law marriage is not recognized.

Can pappy - TC forge a consent?

They would need to go through Canada and then cross back to the US. Even if they somehow got through Canada I don't think they'd get past the US guards.

She should lol. I wish I could believe that but it's something else. His intentions for them are not to sell. I don't see a good outcome. I hope I'm wrong.

Not if your heavy amount

Yes I agree some people need super absorption and no matter how much toilet paper you used it would not be enough. Some ladies actually can not even leave the house at the heaviest time. I feel that he will find it easier than she does. If they are living outdoors. Not to be sexist. I just think he is a fantasist. Probably thinks he is a Viking running around with a young lady :(

Yes I agree some people need super absorption and no matter how much toilet paper you used it would not be enough. Some ladies actually can not even leave the house at the heaviest time. I feel that he will find it easier than she does. If they are living outdoors. Not to be sexist. I just think he is a fantasist. Probably thinks he is a Viking running around with a young lady :(
You can buy sea sponges, wring them out, boil them and reuse them. Very effective. I have known many hippies.
ETA there is also a rubber thing you can buy but I don't know what it is called.

Keep in mind he worked in the medical field before becoming a high school health teacher. Plus, he's been married for years and has children. If they didn't think about feminine hygiene products ahead of time, I think he'd be more than capable of helping her figure out a solution. jmopinion

I definitely think he will find it easier than she, but I have never enjoyed roughing it for any length of time. That's me. I always say, "I camp at the Hilton." LOL. But I know a few women who do enjoy camping. In fact, one of my friends is camping at Joshua Tree Nat'l Park as I type this. It really depends on the person.

Honestly, they don't even necessarily have to be in the woods. Just switching motels every few days. She's got her picture everywhere more than he does. He'd just have to change up his look, leave her in the car while he purchases a motel room for a couple days, and then when he gets the key they quickly usher her into the room and stay there. Time it right, and nobody would see her. Especially those motels where you can drive right up to the room doors. Comes with plumbing, toilet paper, water, shower, soap...a lot of them even have a few emergency feminine hygiene supplies in the bathroom under sink cabinets in case a guest starts theirs unexpectedly and doesn't have their own. They could do that for months unless they just so happen to run into a very sharp-eyed front desk person who also knows the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BanPokies1