Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, they don't even necessarily have to be in the woods. Just switching motels every few days. She's got her picture everywhere more than he does. He'd just have to change up his look, leave her in the car while he purchases a motel room for a couple days, and then when he gets the key they quickly usher her into the room and stay there. Time it right, and nobody would see her. Especially those motels where you can drive right up to the room doors. Comes with plumbing, toilet paper, water, shower, soap...a lot of them even have a few emergency feminine hygiene supplies in the bathroom under sink cabinets in case a guest starts theirs unexpectedly and doesn't have their own. They could do that for months unless they just so happen to run into a very sharp-eyed front desk person who also knows the case.
yes, but they have limited money

Honestly, they don't even necessarily have to be in the woods. Just switching motels every few days. She's got her picture everywhere more than he does. He'd just have to change up his look, leave her in the car while he purchases a motel room for a couple days, and then when he gets the key they quickly usher her into the room and stay there. Time it right, and nobody would see her. Especially those motels where you can drive right up to the room doors. Comes with plumbing, toilet paper, water, shower, soap...a lot of them even have a few emergency feminine hygiene supplies in the bathroom under sink cabinets in case a guest starts theirs unexpectedly and doesn't have their own. They could do that for months unless they just so happen to run into a very sharp-eyed front desk person who also knows the case.

I'm in CA but born in Tennessee. If they were Hispanic instead of white they could come here to a sanctuary city and be safe. CA does nothing to criminals anyway.

Okay, I went back through all of Tad's tweets to 2011. Here are some locations those tweets tied him to...along with the number of posts I found about each place.

Atlanta (1)
Nashville (8 posts over several different trips)
Franklin, TN (1)
Orange Beach, FL (4)

Anyone know where this is?
[video=twitter;744364445938245632]https://twitter.com/tadcummins/status/744364445938245632[/video]

Going to post some other observations about his tweets in my next post.

Panama City Beach (Panama City, FL in the panhandle)?

Edited to add: I see others beat me to it. :smile:

BBM He's got to be in TN. Think about it, he's driving a car with TN license plates. If he's outside the state, in FL for example, he'd stick out more in his typical vehicle. Easier to hide out in the vehicle in TN than in another state, unless he's changed the plates. So he goes to Decatur, pings the cell tower, drops the phone and goes back to TN. That's when they pick up her dropped bag and head to the woods. KISS (keep it simple stupid).
And for the large part our interstates and roads don't have license plate readers or even traffic cameras. IMO they are in the Great Smokey Mountain National Park or some other large area with plenty of cabins out of the way. He may have even been taking it supplies every week for a while before they left. Only takes about 4 hrs to drive N to S across TN

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

And for the large part our interstates and roads don't have license plate readers or even traffic cameras. IMO they are in the Great Smokey Mountain National Park or some other large area with plenty of cabins out of the way. He may have even been taking it supplies every week for a while before they left. Only takes about 4 hrs to drive N to S across TN

Could have instead of all those job interviews he told his wife about he could have been loading up supplies

Like deceased James DiMaggio (Hannah Anderson), this perv thinks can survive in the wilderness.

Could have instead of all those job interviews he told his wife about he could have been loading up supplies
Gets them out of sight early maybe even before the Endangered child alert at 6pm Monday. He's had since Feb 6 or 7 the whole work day to disappear and stock it

Job interviews? Where/when? Reference?

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

Look in thread 4. It was said by LE that when he went to pick up ET at Shoney's he told his wife he was going to interview for a job.

Gets them out of sight early maybe even before the Endangered child alert at 6pm Monday. He's had since Feb 6 or 7 the whole work day to disappear and stick it

His Instagram said he bought that survivalist book on Amazon, right? I wonder what else he bought. You can get almost anything - including groceries - from there. If his wife was still working while he was suspended, he was probably the only one in the house all day so no one would even be aware he was getting stuff delivered.

He sort of favors child killer David Westerfield. Do you remember him? He was the engineer from San Diego in a beautiful upper class neighborhood. He kidnapped his little 7 yr neighbor Danielle Van Dam from her bed while she was sleeping. While she was sleeping. Parents found her missing in the morning. He drove her all over the place in his big motor home around San Diego county. He parked the thing at beaches and the desert until he ended up killing her. A search team found her thrown out amongst trash at some Indian reservation land off a desolate road in San Diego. He was convicted with DP but CA never executes so life in prison.

d611bf6ba0c47c34e675756ab728a687.jpg
4bd21f56ca882f7591fd8f7a77591568.jpg

Last time I ask this because it's bugging me so much. Why would he bring two guns?

SNAKES!!! (At least that's why I would, especially if planning to live off the grid for a while).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His Instagram said he bought that survivalist book on Amazon, right? I wonder what else he bought. You can get almost anything - including groceries - from there. If his wife was still working while he was suspended, he was probably the only one in the house all day so no one would even be aware he was getting stuff delivered.

I did NOT see any place where he mentioned what store he bought it at. I gave the Amazon link so that, as I mentioned, people could use the look inside feature.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm technically challenged but I do know you can see a user's Amazon reviews on items is there anyway we can see what he's bought recently?

He sort of favors child killer David Westerfield. Do you remember him? He was the engineer from San Diego in a beautiful upper class neighborhood. He kidnapped his little 7 yr neighbor Danielle Van Dam from her bed while she was sleeping. While she was sleeping. Parents found her missing in the morning. He drove her all over the place in his big motor home around San Diego county. He parked the thing at beaches and the desert until he ended up killing her. A search team found her thrown out amongst trash at some Indian reservation land off a desolate road in San Diego. He was convicted with DP but CA never executes so life in prison.

d611bf6ba0c47c34e675756ab728a687.jpg
4bd21f56ca882f7591fd8f7a77591568.jpg

They do look similar, probably because of the facial hair.

I'm technically challenged but I do know you can see a user's Amazon reviews on items is there anyway we can see what he's bought recently?

I don't think you can see what other people buy, but if he left any reviews they would be public.

Must just be me. Not a Disney fan. I pictured them arguing about the music in the car, generational differences like that. In terms of the princessy stuff, I imagined her trying to be all grown up, but I guess he didn't fixate on her for adult qualities.
I really don't think this situation is about shared interests, etc., like many relationships are. This is a minor being manipulated by someone who is an authority figure in her life.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member