Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not freaking stupid. I know that. I am saying IMO it should not be like that. Just MO.
Well yeah it should be that way, but that is a discussion for another forum.

I just looked as far as I can tell it's the same as what I have written down one was mission almost compleat then she posts same day mission complete

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Okay thanks. I wanted to find out. I don't really understand IG.

I was not intending on starting a debate about state laws.
I made one simple comment in response to a post about a law in connection with this case.
Geez!

Okay thanks. I wanted to find out. I don't really understand IG.

From what I have read in articles so far, you can't go back that far and edit your caption. I also tried to edit some of my previous captions on IG and couldn't. You CAN delete the old caption and add a new one, but it would then reflect the new date.

If I knew exactly what they think changed, I could look at other possibilities more specifically.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A person on fb is claiming a caption has been changed on ET's IG?
The caption is the same. The number of people she is following has changed, but that can be easily explained by people she requested before being kidnapped responding to her requests.

I think TC has some level of comfort in keeping the Nissan near by wherever they are. It was noted previously that he searched what characteristics of the vehicle could be tracked by LE. I haven't searched that yet, but we all know license plates are a big one.

I don't think that is correct jmo I decided to try something I went through her ig and his ig and compared them side by side i even wrote out all there hash tags and the corisponding picture answers I have only gotten to march 5 but from the sequence I have found they were planning this for a while jmo

Have you noticed all the "goodmornings" and "goodnights". I'm still wondering what those meant. They did those almost daily.

OK I know this probably sounds completely out there but when we take the kids to Disney we sometimes see skywriter planes writing messages about God etc. and people, lots of people, stand around and are transfixed watching for the next letter to appear to make out the message. If somehow we could get some of these out over areas that TC could or even just large areas to get people focused on this abduction maybe that would help?

Have you noticed all the "goodmornings" and "goodnights". I'm still wondering what those meant. They did those almost daily.

I think they probably meant "good morning" and "good night."

I was not intending on starting a debate about state laws.
I made one simple comment in response to a post about a law in connection with this case.
Geez!

No worries.

You made a statement and I made a statement.

No debate just short statements about the subject.

Sorry if I offended.

The above is my opinion only.

On a positive note, my son was in NYC last week and said that this case was covered on the local news.

So many people from across the world travel there and take back home the story and images in their mind.

The above is my opinion only.

From what I have it just looks like there saying good night from what I saw on his ig all the criptic # started feb 9th

OK I know this probably sounds completely out there but when we take the kids to Disney we sometimes see skywriter planes writing messages about God etc. and people, lots of people, stand around and are transfixed watching for the next letter to appear to make out the message. If somehow we could get some of these out over areas that TC could or even just large areas to get people focused on this abduction maybe that would help?

Unfortunately, there isn't an effective way to get word out to everyone in the US.

Unfortunately, there isn't an effective way to get word out to everyone in the US.

That's true. Maybe they can keep it in mind if they have any credible sightings in a specific area. :)

In this article it states how the pared communicated via the school pc by saving drafts in email and the other would read it and then deleted it...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4353170/Abducted-student-15-forced-hide-teacher.html

also, I wonder why she hid from him and told other co-workers that she wasn't there when he showed up at her place of employment? Was it bc she was ashamed of her relationship?

IMO I'm not so sure she went with him willingly.

Arg, I knew I should have taken screenshots as soon as I first looked at her IG.

I don't remember mission "almost" complete.

Did it always say almost?

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
Yes there were always two posts one was (mission almost compleated )and then (mission compleated)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member