Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a group of protesters in the school. Those include Faculty, teachers, and students. These people have expressed that they are pro Tad. This girl is in this group.

Please ignore them and anyone else who isn't helping. I know this is easier said then done.
There's too much at stake here to get yourself upset over naysayers.
It's very clear to most rational people that a 50 yr old man should not take a 15 yr old girl. So I'd be willing to bet that you have more people supporting you and your family then people who are naysaying anyway.
Everyone here supports you:)

He looks like he eats a ton of food he will probably get caught getting food at a grocery or convenience store.

I wonder if LE created a scheme that his wife or kids were seriously ill or injured in the hospital if that could draw him out of seclusion? Probably not.

When I was little my dad told me " every town has a few idiots, no matter where you go"

I cannot understand how they can be supportive of him. Walking out on his family and taking a 15 year old from hers! Incomprehensible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Based on this

What could they possibly be protesting?

Gives new weight to one of the "friends" offering a safe harbor.

And the "friend" who dropped her off after refusing to take her home sounds like she knew where she was taking her and why, possibly aiding and abetting?
Not many school kids get up that early on a free day off without a reason.

yes!! When I click the reply icon I can see that it is edited!! :). I tested mine and had another user check mine and she could not see mine was edited. I wonder why?? Mine is public too

I still do not see mine edited even when I click the talk bubble.

There are a group of protesters in the school. Those include Faculty, teachers, and students. These people have expressed that they are pro Tad. This girl is in this group.
The view of those pro-Tad people would be very different if it were their child or sibling he took.

I would be very concerned about faculty and teachers working in any school that were pro-Tad. We are talking about mandated reporters in that case.

I would be writing to the Board of Education about those people and also to the state education association. They either need their certificates pulled or need extensive training before returning to any classroom.

Based on this

And the "friend" who dropped her off after refusing to take her home sounds like she knew where she was taking her and why, possibly aiding and abetting?
If she knows ET is safe, does she know where ET is???

I am starting to think that he is indeed in touch with people there.
Are they even reading the news??
Clearly he has escalted. ET is NOT the first girl.
MOO

Why would we need to discuss the father's Twitter account??

Is there anyway that one of these 'pro tad-sters' are helping him on the down low? Knowing that the 'friend' who dropped her off is not helping LE is worrisome to me. What does she know? Who is she protecting? I get the impression the the friend does not have ET best interest at heart.

I'm sorry but she is 15 it is wrong any way you look at it eaven if she was a willing participant she is still a minor and him a creepy old man no one should be pro tad this really makes my blood boil

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

I get the right to free speech and all, but this is beyond disgusting. I hope the so-called professionals are fired. Assuming ET wished to return to school, talk about creating a hostile environment! Some kids can be obnoxious bullies. One would think adults would behave better. (Sadly though not much surprises me.)

Based on this

Yes, very possible now friends from work or even church friends could give them a place. I have to believe these people think there is no relationship issue here, but he has told them part of a story, only the part concerning the mother and they think he is just helping. Sometimes if someone you think you know very well and has seemed to be someone you trust, does something that seems so out of character, you can make yourself believe their lies for a while.

What could possibly cause people to support a 50 year old man who left his family in order to escape with a 15 year old girl whom he was entrusted with educating?

The view of those pro-Tad people would be very different if it were their child or sibling he took.

I would be very concerned about faculty and teachers working in any school that were pro-Tad. We are talking about mandated reporters in that case.

I would be writing to the Board of Education about those people and also to the state education association. They either need their certificates pulled or need extensive training before returning to any classroom.

^^^^^ this

There was a picture tweeted to him that was a sighting of two people that could possibly be them. Also he has tweeted some extra info.

I still do not see mine edited even when I click the talk bubble.

You will only see it at the top right corner when you are in the window that opens by clicking the reply icon.
When you click the back arrow to go to the pic, "edited" no longer shows.

I'm sorry but she is 15 it is wrong any way you look at it eaven if she was a willing participant she is still a minor and him a creepy old man no one should be pro tad this really makes my blood boil

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Like the Charles Manson followers.

No wonder ET left with him after the kissing thing I bet she was bullied by those hateful kids to no end. The other girls were probably jealous he chose her to leave with. I read ET wanted to fight one of the girls who was a big bully.

If she had a good network of close friends she probably never would have left.

My own take on this (and I don't think it justifies the support), but it sounds like there are people who don't have a high opinion of ET because they don't know her and they've "known" TC for years. Maybe because ET is new to the school and there's issues with her family - who knows. But whatever the reason I would be willing to bet that it can all be traced back to people thinking they "know" TC so well that they're certain there's no way he would ever do something like this so it can't be his fault. I bet when the facts come out at trial his group of "supporters" will be nonexistent.

We're not really discussing it.

But, it looks to have just been located and ETs sister has confirmed it his.

He is very forthcoming about information and very active on it. In fact, I think I've learned more about ET in the 10 minutes browsing his Twitter then I have this entire time following this thread.

I would suggest that anyone who has been asking questions about who ET is as a teen, go thumb through his twitter.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Like the Charles Manson followers.

No wonder ET left with him after the kissing thing I bet she was bullied by those hateful kids to no end. The other girls were probably jealous he chose her to leave with. I read ET wanted to fight one of the girls who was a big bully.

If she had a good network of close friends she probably never would have left.

Apparently she has one "friend" who thinks she is ok and did the right thing if this info is correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member