Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he just wanted to kill her, he could have done that anywhere, and he wouldn't have needed to get a loan, before doing it.
That loan makes it sound like he was intending on being around, but sadly, we don't know if something changed.

No other sightings worry me and then they don't worry me at the same time. Since the AA hasn't gone to all states, I can see very few really being aware. I just don't understand this not being an AA sent to all states. At this point, they could literally be anywhere in the US. They could have driven to Alaska at this point.

If he just wanted to kill her, he could have done that anywhere, and he wouldn't have needed to get a loan, before doing it.

Maybe the list time that it took for the phone to ping in Alabama was him trying to convince her to leave with him (he knew he needed her compliance for it to work), and she kept saying she wanted to go home? He couldn't get her to agree, so he ended it?

Ok I did the ig edit test and so far nothing shows the edits
0597d85da8ce322cf224a402ed04ec2c.jpg
51e40c3d42ee9f58d0cbe519968c8d43.jpg
18d63e47988c58e973f0d96f971e30bc.jpg

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Did you click the bubble as if you are replying after the edit? That is when it will show edited

Everyone keeps asking if he ditched the car why has it not been found jmo but if I was ditching a car and did not it to be found 1 . For any forincic testing or clues. 2.or So that people would keep thinking I still have it . I personally would dump it in a lake one that is not very common for people being around so as to hold off discovery or tire imprints going in to the lake

You would have to do lot rent to do that. They could hide out at the lake though and likely find one of the small camper trailers for sale, one that you can drive. You could park a car numerous places at the lake for a while before it would be noticed, even with a TN tag.

Yeah, the lakes I have stayed at are pretty cheap for an electric hookup lot.

I cant actually remember the cost but it seems around 10 or 12 dollars a day was about all it was. It adds up if you are staying long term but still 300 bucks a month is a heck of a lot cheaper than renting an apartment usually.

And no close neighbors usually. :)
Especially this time of year which is just now picking up into camping season and still early enough where hardly any crowds. Still a little chilly for most lake goers.

That Twitter account needs to be confirmed with ET's sister and then not sure about the rules of linking it if she confirms it.

Also a spelling of favourite.. That person is not originally from the US, I have no idea if ET's father is from the UK, a British territory, Oz or possibly Canada..

The one that had the Ottawa Sens logo as the photo a few days ago? If so, I'd guess he has ties to Canada based on the fact that he's a fan of a Canadian NHL team. Also, I thought I saw TBI guy tag that other twitter account in a teeet the other day but I'm not 100% on that.

Then again, my NHL team of preference is in a city I've never even been to so maybe he's just a fan, lol. The spelling thing would suggest otherwise, though.

The one that had the Ottawa Sens logo as the photo a few days ago? If so, I'd guess he has ties to Canada based on the fact that he's a fan of a Canadian NHL team. Also, I thought I saw TBI guy tag that other twitter account in a teeet the other day but I'm not 100% on that.
I looked on TC Twitter but most recent post I can see is Nov.

Maybe the list time that it took for the phone to ping in Alabama was him trying to convince her to leave with him (he knew he needed her compliance for it to work), and she kept saying she wanted to go home? He couldn't get her to agree, so he ended it?

And maybe she got scared and turned her phone on to call someone, and that is what caused the ping?

Then again, my NHL team of preference is in a city I've never even been to so maybe he's just a fan, lol. The spelling thing would suggest otherwise, though.
Today is the first day I've seen this account, so I'm not sure about the previous picture. He said he isn't from TN, but the u in several words, tea and scones talked about.. Is a big indication of someone from another country. Of course the father could be from another country, I haven't heard he isn't or anything.

Ok I see it can you go to my ig and see if u can I believe mine is public

yes!! When I click the reply icon I can see that it is edited!! :). I tested mine and had another user check mine and she could not see mine was edited. I wonder why?? Mine is public too

So if I'm reading his IG posts right (and maybe I'm not because I don't have IG), it looks like a few days before they left he comments under one pic about a dentist appointment on monday - which would have been THE Monday. We have since heard that he may have told his wife that he was going for a job interview. I wonder if/why he switched excuses.

I looked on TC Twitter but most recent post I can see is Nov.

This is a twitter account saying he is the father of ET. Someone was also questioning him on some possible discrepancies, I didn't get into checking all that. I figured we could wait for ET's sister and if she knows it is the father's account, she may can post it, not sure though, since it isn't the victim or suspect.

Thank you! I have refrained from retweeting him just in it wasn't accurate info, so it's nice to clear that up. I'm not sure if that's the account Kearns was talking about now, though. Oops.

The loan really tells me he wanted this to work with her. He doesnt want to off her. He needs her around for his sick fantasy trip.

The thing that really worries me is the novelty of this trip is going to quickly bore her. She is most likely already sick of it and having to look over your shoulder all the time is exhausting.

I worry too about the reports of him being narcistic. I am afraid of him becoming hostile towards her as she begins to get frustrated with the whole situation.

I just hope she finds a way to sneak off and get away from him if and when she tires of him or the trip.

I really hope LE can make a sneak attack arrest on him. There has got to be a credible sighting for them to find them.

Since no sighting yet that we know of it is telling me he definitely picked one of the ideas we have been talking about. Either someone loaned him a summer home to stay in or he bought a camper driver unit or a pull behind pop up or something along those lines.

Or a cheap motel in a beach setting if they made it far enough to the south. I keep remember the bathing suit was brought. I suspect he promised her some place where she could use the bathing suit. Either lake or beach type setting. Or a boat. :)

So if I'm reading his IG posts right (and maybe I'm not because I don't have IG), it looks like a few days before they left he comments under one pic about a dentist appointment on monday - which would have been THE Monday. We have since heard that he may have told his wife that he was going for a job interview. I wonder if/why he switched excuses.

Me might have forgotten his original excuse, and that might have been what caused his wife to become suspicious?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member