Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I see it can you go to my ig and see if u can I believe mine is public

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Yes!! I can see yours has been edited! :). I was testing mine earlier and another user did not show edited. Mine is public too. I wonder why??

I think the idea of them being holed up at a currently vacant seasonal property makes sense. I hope LE has asked his friends and acquaintances if any of them own such a place that he might be aware of.

I still think the ping and any possible sighting in Decatur might be a false trail - he might even have intended to be seen there - then turned around and drove north. If I was on the run, I'd try to fool people into looking for me somewhere I wasn't.

I thought they were talking about TC Twitter

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
There was something posted from another twitter account, a picture that had been tweeted to the father's account. All of that has been deleted, so I'm assuming right now that isn't being allowed (which is normal). I don't know if it can be allowed since ET's sister confirmed it is his account, usually the social media of relatives isn't allowed, not sure if there are exceptions.

The loan really tells me he wanted this to work with her. He doesnt want to off her. He needs her around for his sick fantasy trip.

The thing that really worries me is the novelty of this trip is going to quickly bore her. She is most likely already sick of it and having to look over your shoulder all the time is exhausting.

I worry too about the reports of him being narcistic. I am afraid of him becoming hostile towards her as she begins to get frustrated with the whole situation.

I just hope she finds a way to sneak off and get away from him if and when she tires of him or the trip.

I really hope LE can make a sneak attack arrest on him. There has got to be a credible sighting for them to find them.

Since no sighting yet that we know of it is telling me he definitely picked one of the ideas we have been talking about. Either someone loaned him a summer home to stay in or he bought a camper driver unit or a pull behind pop up or something along those lines.

Or a cheap motel in a beach setting if they made it far enough to the south. I keep remember the bathing suit was brought. I suspect he promised her some place where she could use the bathing suit. Either lake or beach type setting. Or a boat. :)

The only thing is she said if she wasn't home by 6 to look for her?

Thank you! I have refrained from retweeting him just in it wasn't accurate info, so it's nice to clear that up. I'm not sure if that's the account Kearns was talking about now, though. Oops.
Yes that was the account I was talking about.

[FONT=&amp]

3/12 and 3/13 - The day of the disappearance - *Edited to fix the times

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]3/12 at 08:24:57 PM (TC)

attachment.php

3/12 at
[/FONT][FONT=&amp]08:48:46 PM (ET)

attachment.php

[/FONT]3/13 at 5:33 AM (TC)

attachment.php

3/13 at 7:30-7:45 AM - A friend of ET dropped Thomas off at the Shoney’s in Columbia, Tennessee.

3/13 at 7:43 AM (ET)

attachment.php

3/13 at 7:54 AM (TC)

attachment.php

3/13 at 7:57 AM (ET)

ET posts '#yas' with a picture that says ' No trespassers.. solicitors will be killed and eaten'

3/13 at 8:32 AM - Surveillance video appears to show TC at the nearby Shell station, fueling his Nissan Rogue

https://www.instagram.com/tadcummins/

https://www.instagram.com/_.babygirl2001._/

Actually. Small correction. She pulled out of the driveway at 7:41am. It takes about 20 minutes to get to shoneys. Show was probably dropped off around 8am unless they went to her friends house first.

Phew....I got to work for 3 hours and come home only to spend two whole hours catching up on the thread!

As far as crossing the border goes...I have been to a a few 3rd world countries and if you are not familiar with the area or at a resort, it's slightly terrifying. While I do think that TC is a lunatic and clearly he's ballsy it has to be extremely difficult to try and plant your roots in a foreign country! Especially if you don't speak the language. To me, this theory just seems to risky. If he crossed over the border, they are STUCK there. If it doesn't work out it's not like he can come back to the US undetected. And then, game over.

Also, if ET requires an epi pen for her gluten and tomato allergy, it is going to make eating in a foreign country extremely difficult. I'm sure they don't have the gluten free varieties we do, if any at all.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Phew....I got to work for 3 hours and come home only to spend two whole hours catching up on the thread!

As far as crossing the border goes...I have been to a a few 3rd world countries and if you are not familiar with the area or at a resort, it's slightly terrifying. While I do think that TC is a lunatic and clearly he's ballsy it has to be extremely difficult to try and plant your roots in a foreign country! Especially if you don't speak the language. To me, this theory just seems to risky. If he crossed over the border, they are STUCK there. If it doesn't work out it's not like he can come back to the US undetected. And then, game over.

Also, if ET requires an epi pen for her gluten and tomato allergy, it is going to make eating in a foreign country extremely difficult. I'm sure they don't have the gluten free varieties we do, if any at all.

If he is clinically narcissistic, in his mind, he is the smartest one around so he can do anything.

Ottawa0214 on twitter is her father. KLB_2 is myself.

I saw something tweeted by the account you referenced as her dad saying the friend who dropped off was offered to wear a green ribbon, & the friend asked why she would wear one knowing Elizabeth is safe(paraphrasing). Can you confirm/elaborate on that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw something tweeted by the account you referenced as her dad saying the friend who dropped off was offered to wear a green ribbon, & the friend asked why she would wear one knowing Elizabeth is safe(paraphrasing). Can you confirm/elaborate on that?

There are a group of protesters in the school. Those include Faculty, teachers, and students. These people have expressed that they are pro Tad. This girl is in this group.

There are a group of protesters in the school. Those include Faculty, teachers, and students. These people have expressed that they are pro Tad. This girl is in this group.
That is disgusting. I lived in Franklin and Nashville for a few years, this type of attitude is not the norm at all.

I hope the police are watching these folks very closely and monitoring their calls and social media.

How awful. I am so sorry that you & your family are going through this.

Sorry if this has been stated before...

So, apparently according to the father's twitter (that was verified by ETs sister)...ET was not a freshman there entering the school system for the first time. She's been in attendance​ at that school since 2015. TC may have been grooming and watching her much longer then we thought!

I cannot understand how they can be supportive of him. Walking out on his family and taking a 15 year old from hers! Incomprehensible.

I just don't get it. Why would anyone. ANYONE. Be "pro tad".

FFS. What is wrong with people.

I cannot understand how they can be supportive of him. Walking out on his family and taking a 15 year old from hers! Incomprehensible.

Seems some of them think him a hero.. Risking it all just to help a poor abused girl. I've seen some people say they believe TC was getting ET away from her mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member