Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI the twitter account posted earlier.. A couple of things popped out at me.

The name of a Canadian city being in the twitter handle and I caught a tweet using "colour" which is not the American spelling.

No, I'm on the opposite side of the state of the AL border, close to AR. It was a text (I don't have a smartphone, so no apps).
Oh you could be signed up for a text service then, these alerts only go to smartphones.

As far as birth certificates go. I live in NC. My kids were born in Texas. I was able to order my minor child's (at the time) birth certificate. It was easy. I had to prove little or nothing. I didn't need my social, only basic information. Information readily available on line, that her teachers knew, or my innocent kid would have willing shared.

FYI the twitter account posted earlier.. A couple of things popped out at me.

The name of a Canadian city being in the twitter handle and I caught a tweet using "colour" which is not the American spelling.
Correction, I've caught it two times now.

I've had mixed results since another sleuther posted how to edit it earlier today. I feel uncertain it works how Instagram describes in the help section...

Another sleuther earlier in the thread captured all the Instagram posts from TC and ET in a file though so we will be able to compare earlier vs later posts to see if they are being changed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm doing a test with my ig so far when I changed it the first time nothing said edited I just changed it again we shall see after 20 min I will check again then post results

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Her/his IG is private. Are oh sure? The 68 seems like a birth year in the name, and if so that is older than me, I'm 42.
Yep
It's a teen girl

Edited to add - my son uses 72 in his. He wasn't born in 72. His team Jersey was 72. And his birthday is in July.
So not every 68 will indicate a year born. Sometimes kids use other significant numbers Incorporated into their SM handle. Fwiw, it's against TOS to sleuth friends anyway

Correction, I've caught it two times now.
That Twitter account needs to be confirmed with ET's sister and then not sure about the rules of linking it if she confirms it.

Also a spelling of favourite.. That person is not originally from the US, I have no idea if ET's father is from the UK, a British territory, Oz or possibly Canada..

I can't imagine a friend being unwilling to take her home, or at least let her hang out near her work until she could take her home.

Depends on what she'd told the friend. Friend probably didn't know who she was meeting or what was actually going on.

I know it has been done but can you like the Twitter account on here

You can link twitter accounts here, the issue is if it is the father's account and then if we can link the father's account. Usually relatives' social media can't be linked and this one we have no idea if it is really the father.

I'm doing a test with my ig so far when I changed it the first time nothing said edited I just changed it again we shall see after 20 min I will check again then post results

From my experience, it will not show edited unless you click the icon to write a message in the post. When you scroll to the top, it shows edited, but will only show to the owner of the account. ��

1,000+ tips lead nowhere in Tennessee teacher manhunt
[video=cnn;justice/2017/03/27/manhunt-tennessee-teacher-used-work-computer-mxp.hln]http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/27/us/tennessee-teacher-manhunt/index.html[/video]

Haven't seen this posted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What if he already killed both of them in the mountains somewhere, and that is why there is absolutely no sign of them? 😢

If that happened, where are their bodies, and where is his car? Did they just disappear into thin air? Why would he go to the mountains to do that?

It isn't interesting, it is the normal lake life. Again, it would be an easy place to hide out for days or weeks right now and have a bed, shower, electricity, cable and many times Internet and no one pay attention.

Im beginning to like the theory of maybe they went to the lake.

If they did go to a lake campground area then I think he may have bought a small popup camper. Maybe he had spotted something for sale like that on Craigslist and maybe that is why some of the loan was taken out.

If he managed to buy a nice popup trailer that you pull behind or even a driveable smaller used RV camper he could have ditched the car and they could be living comfortably in the RV at a lake campground somewhere.

Nobody would be the wiser and like was mentioned already being a stranger at a campground is expected and nobody blinks an eye at strangers coming and going because everyone is coming and going.

If that happened, where are their bodies, and where is his car? Did they just disappear into thin air? Why would he go to the mountains to do that?

Maybe he thought he was going to save them both by sending them to heaven? #missioncompleted as on her IG?

Im beginning to like the theory of maybe they went to the lake.

If they did go to a lake campground area then I think he may have bought a small popup camper. Maybe he had spotted something for sale like that on Craigslist and maybe that is why some of the loan was taken out.

If he managed to buy a nice popup trailer that you pull behind or even a driveable smaller used RV camper he could have ditched the car and they could be living comfortably in the RV at a lake campground somewhere.

Nobody would be the wiser and like was mentioned already being a stranger at a campground is expected and nobody blinks an eye at strangers coming and going because everyone is coming and going.
You would have to do lot rent to do that. They could hide out at the lake though and likely find one of the small camper trailers for sale, one that you can drive. You could park a car numerous places at the lake for a while before it would be noticed, even with a TN tag.

Ok I did the ig edit test and so far nothing shows the edits
0597d85da8ce322cf224a402ed04ec2c.jpg
51e40c3d42ee9f58d0cbe519968c8d43.jpg
18d63e47988c58e973f0d96f971e30bc.jpg

Maybe he thought he was going to save them both by sending them to heaven? #missioncompleted as on her IG?

If he just wanted to kill her, he could have done that anywhere, and he wouldn't have needed to get a loan, before doing it.

Ok I did the ig edit test and so far nothing shows the edits
0597d85da8ce322cf224a402ed04ec2c.jpg
51e40c3d42ee9f58d0cbe519968c8d43.jpg
18d63e47988c58e973f0d96f971e30bc.jpg

I for got to add the one from 9:29 was changed from playing at the park to #mybigkid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members