Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According from the official statement the church made was that last time TC went was 2013. ET only went a few times with him.

If the last time TC went to church was 2013 and she went with him, that would mean they knew each other between 3 or 4 years?

I'm still a little confused if we can discuss the information that ETs father has stated on his Twitter.

But, to not break any rules...Check there. His Twitter name was given to us by her sister a few pages back.

The media report of ET being a freshman this year appears to be inaccurate according to ETs father.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

We don't know yet if we can discuss the info from that twitter until a mod tells us..

Seems to be a pack with some power lines, the device needs a direct line of site to the GPS satelilttes from under the hood so it's near the top of the fire panel. Not sure yet how they communicate if the car battery is disconnected or there is a small watch battery in the pack for backup power, I'll post more this week. That car should be located by now if still in one piece.
I wonder if it is in a lake like I suspect if it would still send a signal like a black box on a air plane or if it frys it my hubby's a mechanic and used to work at Nissan a few years back maybe he will know

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

I'm still a little confused if we can discuss the information that ETs father has stated on his Twitter.

But, to not break any rules...Check there. His Twitter name was given to us by her sister a few pages back.

The media report of ET being a freshman this year appears to be inaccurate according to ETs father.

That explains it very well. I won't think of it now and wonder if it's relevant. Glancing at the twitter is quite disheartening.... what the family has to go through at what is the worst time of their lives.

I dated a narcissist once. He made a show of loving his grandkids, but really put himself first. Found his money tree wife and moved out of state.
I believe God got me out of that mess. He had had multiple wives, etc.
Big show of love bombing! I wish people understood the narcissist personality better. Didn't mean you, but people in general.

Thanks is not enough. I married one at 21 years old. I ended up in an abusive relationship, with a baby to protect, and feeling like there was no way out. Thankfully, I had an amazing best friend who I could confide in and she came to my rescue. But he stalked me for a long time after. He'd drive by my house, my relatives' homes, constant crazy e-mails, constantly filed custody motions against me, called CPS on me and basically did everything he could to force me to acknowledge him. He just could never let me go, could never let me feel safe for a long, long time.

100% agree about love bombing. And about the lack of understanding about those types of personalities in general. It's a huge problem when it comes to addressing violence and abuse in or society.

I wonder if it is in a lake like I suspect if it would still send a signal like a black box on a air plane or if it frys it my hubby's a mechanic and used to work at Nissan a few years back maybe he will know

Maybe Ill ask that to the Nissan dealer I speak with

If he had credit card activity ANYWHERE, they'd have him.

I'd speculate he is using cash and if necessary a prepaid VISA. In my experience, many hotels (assuming they're not roughing it) require a card on file for incidentals(mini bar, broken chair), even if you pay with cash. Though, it's worth pointing out, they might not accept prepaid cards for such a purpose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They wouldn't necessarily have him if it was used for gas or convenience store while on the run but could provide a location where they've been It would sure leave a trail. I agree about the prepaid Visa and Amex as it was discussed early in the thread. They only need to be registered online if using online or for gas because at the tanks they put a $500 hold so if the prepaid card is less you can't get gas at the tank but I believe you can slide it inside. You could register it with an alias name.

Smith Lake is very deep. I believe it is the deepest lake in the state. It is 35 miles from end to end.
910bbf4b60f27095ad525b30f95a4205.jpg

They wouldn't necessarily have him if it was used for gas or convenience store while on the run but could provide a location where they've been It would sure leave a trail. I agree about the prepaid Visa and Amex as it was discussed early in the thread. They only need to be registered online if using online or for gas because at the tanks they put a $500 hold so if the prepaid card is less you can't get gas at the tank but I believe you can slide it inside. You could register it with an alias name.

I've never heard of registering them at all. You just purchase it and load it.

However, I can assure the police have an active alert on all known accounts of his and they will descend upon and close all escape routes within a 10 miles radius in 10> seconds if he so much as buys a Laffy Taffy on those cards.

I've never heard of registering them at all. You just purchase it and load it.

However, I can assure the police have an active alert on all known accounts of his and they will descend upon and close all escape routes within a 10 miles radius in 10> seconds if he so much as buys a Laffy Taffy on those cards.

You can register them so you can use them online.

They will screw up eventually it will most likely be ET who gets them caught either by mistake or on purpose because she's not in trouble. I bet he watches her like a hawk. Ugh

You can register them so you can use them online.

I see that now. I just read it.

Though, I am confident they're putting any amazon must haves on hold. I don't imagine it's very easy to get a package shipped to wherever they are.

He ran away and kidnapped her for a reason. I doubt that reason was to ultimately feel confident in coming home after committing several felonies.

He is probably making HER feel responsible for this, and possibly threatening to off himself if she escapes or turns him in. JMO

Was the only person to claim he was a narcissist his former co-worker?

Is this something that is clinically diagnosed or is it just a term to describe people like Tad?

I'm just asking because I wasn't sure if people are justing calling him that or if I missed something in which someone came out and said he is a narcissist (apart from the ex coworker)

Are we having trolling issues again?

Ok thanks I googled it and found the Twitter but don't see the info your talking about.

I see that now. I just read it.

Though, I am confident they're putting any amazon must haves on hold. I don't imagine it's very easy to get a package shipped to wherever they are.

The registration allows it to be used at the pump and for other things it can't be used for if not registered.

That also allows you to have a fake name on it and pump gas at pay at the pump stations that are closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop