Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I think that's how this will end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Unless LE finds them and catches them with the element of surprise, I feel it will end that way as well.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Ok thanks I googled it and found the Twitter but don't see the info your talking about.
If you look at his responses to those who are asking questions he talks about her schooling.

Was the only person to claim he was a narcissist his former co-worker?

Is this something that is clinically diagnosed or is it just a term to describe people like Tad?

I'm just asking because I wasn't sure if people are justing calling him that or if I missed something in which someone came out and said he is a narcissist (apart from the ex coworker)

I'm not aware that he has been diagnosed, but he certainly seems to have many of the red flags of one.

Jumping in again, after fast-forwarding:
#strong #unbreakable #love
Those are the IG messages that were special between them.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

In the back and forth "coffee" IG posts, he talks about looking forward to backroads, cool nights, warm coffee. If that doesn't sound like a road trip and camping to me, nothing does. If they've been staying ahead of the AA's, keeping to backroads, and making minimal public contacts for gas and supplies, it is possible.

Around 1999, Andrew Cunanan hid in the middle of Miami for two months despite being on the FBI's most wanted list and having his face plastered all over the national news constantly. So it can happen. But Cunanan slipped up eventually (he pawned something and wrote his real name on the pawn slip instead of his fake ID name.) TC will too.

Smith Lake is very deep. I believe it is the deepest lake in the state. It is 35 miles from end to end.
910bbf4b60f27095ad525b30f95a4205.jpg

LE needs to confirm they are still looking for this vehicle and those plates, or visual by every day people is useless.
If the public is to help then they, LE need to communicate the latest information, In many cases (the Sierra Lamar case IRC) the early vehicle was very different than the car eventually watched.
For all we know the Rogue is in custody and they know the real new vehicle, being watched hoping to not tip them off.

In the back and forth "coffee" IG posts, he talks about looking forward to backroads, cool nights, warm coffee. If that doesn't sound like a road trip and camping to me, nothing does. If they've been staying ahead of the AA's, keeping to backroads, and making minimal public contacts for gas and supplies, it is possible.

Around 1999, Andrew Cunanan hid in the middle of Miami for two months despite being on the FBI's most wanted list and having his face plastered all over the national news constantly. So it can happen. But Cunanan slipped up eventually (he pawned something and wrote his real name on the pawn slip instead of his fake ID name.) TC will too.

This is true. Do you think they created all these post knowing LE would confiscate his PC to lead them to the wrong place? His other hashtag is #planner

That slip up will happen

I know she eventually will miss her 10 siblings and want to go home but my fears are that he won't let her go.

Smokey Mountains are a great camping place, covers a ton of area. Cooler on the mountains this time of year because the humid heat of the South is not something to play with and that is coming up soon. Also tons of abandoned or empty cabins or cheap places to rent.

I am wide awake tonight, thinking of ET. I hope she knows, somehow, that there are many people looking for her, praying for her safety and just want her to be able to come home.

According from the official statement the church made was that last time TC went was 2013. ET only went a few times with him.
Im sorry. Did you mean the last time tc went to his church was in 2013. But he knew ET for two years and they've gone there together. Did I understand correctly?

I think they will be spotted before he ever lets her go voluntarily. He knows those cuffs are going right on him, jail he goes most people know inmates hate child perverts, child killers, and child rapist. They get the most protection by security in prison because inmates want to kill them.

That slip up will happen
I'm thinking deeper in FL, down by the Keys
Earnest Hemingway
He thought he was part of the CIA too, look it up.
$4.5K will not last long, but old and young mix well

ETA the boat peeps up thread may not be far off

I'm not aware that he has been diagnosed, but he certainly seems to have many of the red flags of one.

Yes, that was the coworker saying that. I assume it was the coworker's non-clinical opinion - even if TC had such a diagnosis it would not strike me as the kind of thing one would share with coworkers at the water cooler.

My guess is non-clinical too, to be sure. I have zero medical training or expertise. My ex was diagnosed with his PD during his brief stint in the military - it was why they separated him from the service as it was deemed to severe for him to be able to carry out his assigned duties.

I can say there are things that sound familiar. The love-bombing, for sure. The inappropriate boundaries. My ex used to tell people that he was a Tech Sargent in the special forces and had been on a sniper/scout team in several armed conflicts - none of which was remotely true. A few other minor things.

I'm thinking deeper in FL, down by the Keys
Earnest Hemingway
He thought he was part of the CIA too, look it up.
$4.5K will not last long, but old and young mix well
Getting to The Keys would make it very easy to get to numerous islands, specifically various islands of Bahama and the less touristy islands they likely wouldn't be bothered much.

I've never heard of registering them at all. You just purchase it and load it.

However, I can assure the police have an active alert on all known accounts of his and they will descend upon and close all escape routes within a 10 miles radius in 10> seconds if he so much as buys a Laffy Taffy on those cards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've received them as gifts. I've had to register them if I used them to pay a bill or some purchases online on some websites. These are the vanilla ones. I had one I was trying to use at Costco. I called the number on the card she said that Costco automatically puts a $500 hold. She told me if I used it at gas stations it had to be paid in store where I had to slide the card.

This is true. Do you think they created all these post knowing LE would confiscate his PC to lead them to the wrong place? His other hashtag is #planner

Personally? No. I think the only reason he'd need to do that is if there was an obvious "right place" to look for him and he hoped to throw them off track. But I think if that were the plan they'd have been found by now.

No, I think those were part of building up this fantasy for ET. He was posting one or more every day pretty consistently. And IIRC, when he starts doing that is before their IG back-and-forth posts really start to pick up.

Anyone know why they wouldn't make this AA to all states at this point?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member