Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Taken from above, I hope this isn't against TOS, but it is good work.
attachment.php

Very tired, I don't think I captured it properly, sorry.

Attachments

• IMG_2002.JPG
    IMG_2002.JPG
    21.4 KB · Views: 325
I didn't realize that it was the Saturday before they disappeared, that ET tried to hide from TC at her work place.

Was the only person to claim he was a narcissist his former co-worker?

Is this something that is clinically diagnosed or is it just a term to describe people like Tad?

I'm just asking because I wasn't sure if people are justing calling him that or if I missed something in which someone came out and said he is a narcissist (apart from the ex coworker)

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Just talk. I have seen nothing to indicate he has ever been treated for or sought treatment for any mental illness. Also, no confirmed sightings except the Shoneys they met at in the beginning, to the best of my knowledge.

I can't find the link now, I'm sure it's on my work computer but about the video they showed of Elizabeth teaching her brother how to sew a Confederate flag . I did not hear much of a lisp at all? I also didn't hear a thick accent?
To me, she sounded just like a regular teenager. Sadly I wouldn't be able to pick her voice out of a crowd because she sounded very normal to me.
I'm at the Jersey shore so I expected to hear a southern accent but I didn't.
Did anyone else hear it? Maybe I need to listen again.

There are a group of protesters in the school. Those include Faculty, teachers, and students. These people have expressed that they are pro Tad. This girl is in this group.

This is sickening. It boggles the mind that in view of everything we now know about Tad Cummins and what he may be capable of and what he has already done, why would anyone defend him? The only thing reason I can come up with is that they know that they were in a position to do something to help ET and did not do it. So the easiest thing to do is pretend that it is OK or blame the victim. A bunch of cowards. Tad Cummins gaslighted them all and they won't admit it. Unless that climate changes, nobody's child is safe in that school.

If TC has swapped plates on the Rogue, someone else could be driving around with his plate. In addition to looking for silver Rogues, I'm paying close attention to any car driving through the Birmingham metro with a Tennessee plate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He looks like he eats a ton of food he will probably get caught getting food at a grocery or convenience store.

I wonder if LE created a scheme that his wife or kids were seriously ill or injured in the hospital if that could draw him out of seclusion? Probably not.

I don't think he would give that a second thought. I firmly believe he is a narcissist and engineered a family man and religious cover to perpetrate his crimes. I wouldn't be surprised to find that he has done this for much longer than this incident with ET and the other girl, Destiny. As a narcissist, his family are expendable props to be used to con normal people into thinking he is normal and trustworthy. I think that his wife and children have suffered for a long time and need counseling, because I also strongly suspect there is abuse that has been covered up by layers of religious stoicism, gaslighting and threats. The fact that there are pro-Tad nutters in the town does nothing to help the wife, his children, and other victims feel secure enough to come forward.

The Latest: Authorities south of US on lookout for teen

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) - The Latest on a 15-year-old girl (all times local):

4:20 p.m.

Authorities say they've asked law enforcement in Mexico and Central America to be on the lookout for a 15-year-old Tennessee girl who is believed to have been taken by her teacher.

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation said the agency was doing it as a precaution only, and there have been no sightings south of the U.S. border of either Elizabeth Thomas or her 50-year-old teacher, Tad Cummins. The agency got a tip last week that the teacher's car may have been spotted in Corpus Christi, Texas, but police there were not able to confirm it.

Finally!

I'm sorry but she is 15 it is wrong any way you look at it eaven if she was a willing participant she is still a minor and him a creepy old man no one should be pro tad this really makes my blood boil

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Agree.

I am wondering if one of the pro tad folks may be someone in LE themselves and could this be why he is not caught.

I would consider getting a private investigator.

I have a bad feeling that he has gotten some help.

If some teachers at the school are actually protesting in support of him this is just ridiculous.
I think he must have sold that he is protecting her from her mom and that could be why things are so twisted.

This is starting to explain why he has not been caught and reports of local sightings not far from Decatur.

Her friend may even be in this group and thinking she is doing them both a favor by not cooperating.

Its time for Private Investigators and someone in LE that is not on his side needs to put pressure on some people with threats of legal action against them.

Harboring a fugitive is a crime. They need to get some pressure and fast. The longer this goes on the more chance she will be brainwashed and get stockholm syndrome. She doesnt need any more mental stress than what has already happened in her short life.

Couldn't sleep to save my soul last night. Spent ALOT of time trying to put myself into the mind of both Elizabeth and Tad. Re-read both instagram accounts, his twitter account, interviews from everyone I could find that knew him or her, every question I asked Kat and her responses, etc. etc.

Elizabeth I get, in terms of the how and the why of all this. I've been a 15 year old girl with a background of abuse and an extremely dysfunctional home life. And I hid a relationship with a much older man (he owned a bar that I wasn't even old enough to get into!). I won't get into the dynamics of why I did it...way too complicated...but I suspect Elizabeth is struggling with those same complications and conflictions. Time, age and experience, gives you a much clearer understanding of why you make stupid mistakes in your youth, but when you are actually there in that place, you don't have the benefit of hindsight. You just DO, based on raw emotion and what feels like immediate need.

Tad, on the other hand...I can't wrap my mind around him at all. He's a 50 year old evangelical, right-wing guy who loves poetry, shops at Whole Foods, and follows Ram Dass and The Dalai Lama ?! Where is the history of him being a creeper? I can't find it anywhere. Have to wonder...is this situation with Elizabeth a one time deal for him? And if so, is he some kind of immature, twisted romantic who sees this whole running away with a teenage girl as some "us against the world" kind of thing?

(SIGH) WTH? This thing needs to end so I can get some damned sleep.

I get the right to free speech and all, but this is beyond disgusting. I hope the so-called professionals are fired. Assuming ET wished to return to school, talk about creating a hostile environment! Some kids can be obnoxious bullies. One would think adults would behave better. (Sadly though not much surprises me.)

There is no way ET can return to this school. The environment is not safe. The district will need to give her private tutoring or arrange for charter or private school. They owe her at least that much for the mess they made of things.

The adults that are defending him must be deliberately ignoring the reports from the TBI, they clearly state that tc was in the wrong ( regardless if she got into the car willingly)
What normal man sends teen girls that they teach emails saying how nice their body part looked? ( None)

As far as the children that defend him, I'm more likely to believe they are misguided and scared. Sometimes guilt can manifest in these ways. Sometimes it's a defense mechanism. Their brains are not fully developed yet and they are very susceptible to outside influences. So I don't look badly upon a misguided child, but the adults should know better!!

The view of those pro-Tad people would be very different if it were their child or sibling he took.

I would be very concerned about faculty and teachers working in any school that were pro-Tad. We are talking about mandated reporters in that case.

I would be writing to the Board of Education about those people and also to the state education association. They either need their certificates pulled or need extensive training before returning to any classroom.

Thank you for saying this.I wanted to post that those faculty and teachers needed fired.

You said it so much better though!

Here we are close to the end of thread #6 and there has been no credible sightings. Let today be the day that ET is found and Abby & Libby's killer is found too!

I just wish their was some way to lure him out. Maybe his kids could make a plea on TV for him to let her go. Even if he didn't want to be with his wife anymore he's got to be missing his kids and new grandchild. There's a photo of him on IG holding the baby.

I don't think he cares about his family at all. He uses them as props to convince people he isn't a dangerous threat to the community IMO.

The Saturday before they disappeared he showed up at her work, and she tried to hide from him!

If he had pre-planned all this (which, obviously he did), and they had talked about it (which obviously they did), I wouldn't be at all surprised if she were having second thoughts. A flirtation through secret draft emails and instagram is one thing...becoming a fugitive is a whole other ball of wax. I'm sure she had to be scared to death to actually do this. And I'm also sure he went into over-drive reassuring her. Maybe even guilted her..." WTH? I lost my job, left my wife, took out a loan on my car, did all this planning and plotting, and now you chicken out? I did all this for you!". Blah blah blah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop