Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Especially mentioning his grandkids. My mom says no matter how much you love your kids, grandkids are just different.

For all we know though, his kids believe all he has done is try to help this girl and "look at the thanks he gets" and don't want to draw him out or think it isn't helping her to draw him out.

Hopefully the cops really share some hard truths with his family and they straighten out supporting him with their friends.

Yes grandkids are special. I'm sure his kids are very upset at him and in disbelief. Hopefully they will come around. I hope they aren't blaming her for all this too. I'm sure it's very difficult for them. What a creep how could he tear apart so many lives. I guess at this point he didn't give a darn about anyone but him.

I wonder if he took any credit cards and if they've had any activity. LE most likely has already checked this out. I'm sure they know a lot but not releasing.

If he had credit card activity ANYWHERE, they'd have him.

I'd speculate he is using cash and if necessary a prepaid VISA. In my experience, many hotels (assuming they're not roughing it) require a card on file for incidentals(mini bar, broken chair), even if you pay with cash. Though, it's worth pointing out, they might not accept prepaid cards for such a purpose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just wish their was some way to lure him out. Maybe his kids could make a plea on TV for him to let her go. Even if he didn't want to be with his wife anymore he's got to be missing his kids and new grandchild. There's a photo of him on IG holding the baby.
I dated a narcissist once. He made a show of loving his grandkids, but really put himself first. Found his money tree wife and moved out of state.
I believe God got me out of that mess. He had had multiple wives, etc.
Big show of love bombing! I wish people understood the narcissist personality better. Didn't mean you, but people in general.

In the quote below it says Tad and Elizabeth knew each other for two years. Do we know if this is true and if so, how the were acquainted? I thought being a freshman at the school, and previously homeschooled, she would have just met him this year. In another quote from her father he refers to the teacher as "Tad" instead of Mr. Cummings which also sort of sounded to me like there might have been an acquaintance outside of school setting. I ask in hope that it might give someone an idea of a place they might both know (and maybe go) to pursue. My apologies if this was addressed elsewhere. After reading three threads, instagrams, news articles, etc, I realized I wasn't going to be able to "catch up" and just decided to ask my question. I also apologize if I've breached TOS or websleuths etiquette... I'm pretty new here.
BBM
Police believe Cummins, who she has known for more than two years, brainwashed her into abandoning her family. They have not confirmed whether she went willingly with him on March 13.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...izabeth-Thomas-called-wife.html#ixzz4carhUdR1
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Elizabeth's father spoke at a vigil in their hometown. 'What Tad did, he stole my daughter from me but Maury County is a big community.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...izabeth-Thomas-called-wife.html#ixzz4cav1e4QO
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Especially mentioning his grandkids. My mom says no matter how much you love your kids, grandkids are just different.

For all we know though, his kids believe all he has done is try to help this girl and "look at the thanks he gets" and don't want to draw him out or think it isn't helping her to draw him out.

Hopefully the cops really share some hard truths with his family and they straighten out supporting him with their friends.

Similarly, my mom posted a message on FB a few weeks back stating something to the effect of, "It's funny how you laugh at things your grandkids do, but if your kids had done them, you'd have been furious."

In the quote below it says Tad and Elizabeth knew each other for two years. Do we know if this is true and if so, how the were acquainted? I thought being a freshman at the school, and previously homeschooled, she would have just met him this year. In another quote from her father he refers to the teacher as "Tad" instead of Mr. Cummings which also sort of sounded to me like there might have been an acquaintance outside of school setting. I ask in hope that it might give someone an idea of a place they might both know (and maybe go) to pursue. My apologies if this was addressed elsewhere. After reading three threads, instagrams, news articles, etc, I realized I wasn't going to be able to "catch up" and just decided to ask my question. I also apologize if I've breached TOS or websleuths etiquette... I'm pretty new here.
BBM

Didn't they go to the same church?

Do we know for a fact the title loan was on the Nissan?
Could it have been on the Jeep?

Ill research both and post what I find. Seems the process is the same

ETA think the loan was on the Nissan, that's the one he needed to protect

If he had credit card activity ANYWHERE, they'd have him.

I'd speculate he is using cash and if necessary a prepaid VISA. In my experience, many hotels (assuming they're not roughing it) require a card on file for incidentals(mini bar, broken chair), even if you pay with cash. Though, it's worth pointing out, they might not accept prepaid cards for such a purpose.

I feel like if they are not roughing it they're probably staying at the gross motels you see in the middle of no where. In that case, paying with cash and no card on file is probably completely accepted.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Yes grandkids are special. I'm sure his kids are very upset at him and in disbelief. Hopefully they will come around. I hope they aren't blaming her for all this too. I'm sure it's very difficult for them. What a creep how could he tear apart so many lives. I guess at this point he didn't give a darn about anyone but him.
It is hard to say about his kids.. I mean it would take some serious evidence for me to believe my daddy did something with some bad intention. I would imagine most children are that way.

You know in other cases where a parent has murdered another and there is really clear evidence, some kids will never believe their parent murdered their other parent. Sometimes that truth is just really too hard for some people to face.

What could possibly cause people to support a 50 year old man who left his family in order to escape with a 15 year old girl whom he was entrusted with educating?

Maybe none of them have teaching degrees, either. JMO

I feel like if they are not roughing it they're probably staying at the gross motels you see in the middle of no where. In that case, paying with cash and no card on file is probably completely accepted.

I'm sure staying at a Marriott is patently different from Sleep and Rest off i85, you're right.

It is hard to say about his kids.. I mean it would take some serious evidence for me to believe my daddy did something with some bad intention. I would imagine most children are that way.

You know in other cases where a parent has murdered another and there is really clear evidence, some kids will never believe their parent murdered their other parent. Sometimes that truth is just really too hard for some people to face.

They might hate the person TC has become, but still love the person he used to be. I can't imagine how I would react in a situation like that. Part of me would probably want to kill my dad if he did something like that, but it's a tough call.

I don't know if having his family speak out would do anything, though. He obviously saw them all as nothing more than collateral damage.

The DA cooper made a YouTube pleading to let her go. Possibly the family made one too but its being kept confidential.

The GPS was an issue in the Toni Anderson case...somehow, the GPS was disabled right before she went missing. Police at the time said they weren't sure if she had done it or not, so I guess it's possible that TC would be able to do it?

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/KC-police-search-for-missing-Wichita-woman-411018955.html
Well I'm guessing you could take it to any shop and tell them to disable it, no law against that. He could have done that and the cops know it and haven't released it.

Maybe if he catches wind of the support he's getting out of the protest at the school, it will puff him up and he'll feel like he is secure enough to come out?

He ran away and kidnapped her for a reason. I doubt that reason was to ultimately feel confident in coming home after committing several felonies.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Anyways... change of subject.

Is there any support that user MCElizabeth is actually the sister of the victim?

She is a verified insider. Was verified in an earlier thread.
ETA: I see this has been covered [emoji6]
My thread is lagging tonight!

The GPS was an issue in the Toni Anderson case...somehow, the GPS was disabled right before she went missing. Police at the time said they weren't sure if she had done it or not, so I guess it's possible that TC would be able to do it?

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/KC-police-search-for-missing-Wichita-woman-411018955.html

Seems to be a pack with some power lines, the device needs a direct line of site to the GPS satelilttes from under the hood so it's near the top of the fire panel. Not sure yet how they communicate if the car battery is disconnected or there is a small watch battery in the pack for backup power, I'll post more this week. That car should be located by now if still in one piece.

BBM
I'm still a little confused if we can discuss the information that ETs father has stated on his Twitter.

But, to not break any rules...Check there. His Twitter name was given to us by her sister a few pages back.

The media report of ET being a freshman this year appears to be inaccurate according to ETs father.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member