Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a shame we are not all lawyers and don't know right from wrong :facepalm:

If there are people that aided in this act, which is a kidnapping last I heard, then they would be culpable at least as an accessory after, if not proven prior knowledge?

I'm sorry I don't have the link...There's just so many!

But I did read that his wife was with him at this shopping trip. The hair dye he purchased at this particular time was for his mother in law.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I recall seeing this, too.

One of the best things they can do is keep interviewing them...they might not want to say anything yet, but eventually most people come around and do the right thing.
Those supporting him, especially mandated reporters and the cops investigating the kiss at school, have reason to be questioned extensively.

One of the best things they can do is keep interviewing them...they might not want to say anything yet, but eventually most people come around and do the right thing.
I also think that the longer this goes on, the more they will take a step back and maybe see through their blinders that this is SERIOUS. I hope that if anyone has any information, they offer it up sooner rather then later for ETs sake.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Not sure, haven't seen it expounded upon by TBI so far.

I believe it was said in one of the early threads that the hair dye was supposedly purchased for his MIL & his wife was along on that trip to Walmart. Whether I believe that, I'm not so sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If there are people that aided in this act, which is a kidnapping last I heard, then they would be culpable at least as an accessory after, if not proven prior knowledge?

If they conceal information from law enforcement that's obstruction of justice at least.

It is situations like this that re affirms my decision to add teen safe to my children's phones so as to be able to see everything they do and say right down to GPS

Just remember that if the kid knows or suspects, that for $20 they can buy themselves a burner that you have no knowledge of. Kids today know the technology better than the adults - if they really want to hide something, the parents will never know.

Last time.

No I am not thinking they should pull their phone records unless they have probable cause to get a warrant to do so.

Please move on, you have no idea what I'm thinking. I say exactly what I think.

Did you delete the post where you suggested that someone pull the supporters phone records or was that someone else?

Most of us grandmas would not buy into the belief 'system' that our 15 year old granddaughter is perfectly fine if she ran off with a 50 year old man. No matter if others think he's Mr Wonderful!

I put some of the blame on the bullying students and teachers that are supporting him. If they were nice befriended her showed support she never would have ended up in this pervs trap and going with this guy. Bullying is the worst thing you can do to a child. Kids can be so mean. Children commit suicide for being victims of bullying.

Just remember that if the kid knows or suspects, that for $20 they can buy themselves a burner that you have no knowledge of. Kids today know the technology better than the adults - if they really want to hide something, the parents will never know.
They do not know

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Anyone who assists them in hiding from LE can be charged as an accessory after the fact as long as they knew that a crime had been committed and as long as TC ends up being convicted for the crime.

http://law.justia.com/codes/tennessee/2010/title-39/chapter-11/part-4/39-11-411

Why are you concerned with her sexual experience?

Don't you mean you hope she's not being sexually assaulted by a 50 year old man?

Yes she was still a virgin. She was sexually abused by her mother but she had never done anything on her own accord.

I didn't interpret wrong.

You explicitly expressed a desire that she has maintained herself in a way that you approve of.

Oh come on really. She was assuming at 15 she was still a virgin. That assumption could be right or wrong, it wasn't about thinking ET needed to be how she approved.

Also she explained it and only she knows if you interpreted it wrong and this kind of crap will get a thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centinel