Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh come on really. She was assuming at 15 she was still a virgin. That assumption could be right or wrong, it wasn't about thinking ET needed to be how she approved.

Virginity is irrelevant.

We all hope she's not being abused by the assailant. Can we stop discussing it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Virginity is irrelevant.

We all hope she's not being abused by the assailant. Can we stop discussing it?

Yes please I'm tired I just hope he didn't harm her before or after he kidnapped her.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Anyways... change of subject.

Is there any support that user MCElizabeth is actually the sister of the victim?

Yes she has been verified about two or three threads back.

Is there any support that user MCElizabeth is actually the sister of the victim?

Yes, the mods verified her info.

There's a verification process through WS. She has been named a verified insider after completing that process

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I was verified. Go watch good morning America. I was on there. She is one of 10.

However, for this particular child, speculating about her sexual experience other than the potential for assault by this 50 year old man, is none of your business and 100% irrelevant.

Y'all, I don't want to tell anyone how to post. But I DO want to point out that her sister is reading these comments. So JUST a suggestion, take it for what you will, but please try to step into the shoes of another person first and ask if you would want this said about you or your loved one before you post it. If it is sensitive info, but info that may be pertinent to finding her, maybe post it anyway, as gently as you can. If it's just musing or hurtful speculation, maybe hold on to that for yourself. And if you see a post that you think may have crossed a line, perhaps instead of quoting or restating it, just use the alert button and let a mod handle it.

My sole concerns are that we keep our focus on finding Elizabeth and uphold our commitment to being a victim-friendlly forum.

I just wish their was some way to lure him out. Maybe his kids could make a plea on TV for him to let her go. Even if he didn't want to be with his wife anymore he's got to be missing his kids and new grandchild. There's a photo of him on IG holding the baby.

Stepping back in another direction can't get why the Rogue hasn't been located. Nissan web site says there is a stolen locatar function, likely uses GPS.
Need to provide a stolen vehicle report to Nissan and go from there. Has the vehicle been reported stolen? They say they will get it back.

And relating to a comment on prior thread that "Dog" was on the case? Didn't he do vehicle recovery? Me thinks the loan company that gave TC $4.5K wants their money back and TC was looking to disable tracking from the loan company which will not let up.

Looked up how to disable on the web and you need to locate the GPS pack under the hood. Guess it's not just a driver on/off switch, the loan companies want to be able to find you. Can be done. I'm going to a Nissan dealer this week and pick his brains.

I wonder if he took any credit cards and if they've had any activity. LE most likely has already checked this out. I'm sure they know a lot but not releasing.

I just wish their was some way to lure him out. Maybe his kids could make a plea on TV for him to let her go. Even if he didn't want to be with his wife anymore he's got to be missing his kids and new grandchild. There's a photo of him on IG holding the baby.
Especially mentioning his grandkids. My mom says no matter how much you love your kids, grandkids are just different.

For all we know though, his kids believe all he has done is try to help this girl and "look at the thanks he gets" and don't want to draw him out or think it isn't helping her to draw him out.

Hopefully the cops really share some hard truths with his family and they straighten out supporting him with their friends.

Stepping back in another direction can't get why the Rogue hasn't been located. Nissan web site says there is a stolen locatar function, likely uses GPS.
Need to provide a stolen vehicle report to Nissan and go from there. Has the vehicle been reported stolen? They say they will get it back.

And relating to a comment on prior thread that "Dog" was on the case? Didn't he do vehicle recovery? Me thinks the loan company that gave TC $4.5K wants their money back and TC was looking to disable tracking from the loan company which will not let up.

Looked up how to disable on the web and you need to locate the GPS pack under the hood. Guess it's not just a driver on/off switch, the loan companies want to be able to find you. Can be done. I'm going to a Nissan dealer this week and pick his brains.
What about disabling it? Wonder if that is something he could do? That is something he searched before leaving.

Maybe if he catches wind of the support he's getting out of the protest at the school, it will puff him up and he'll feel like he is secure enough to come out?

Do we know for a fact the title loan was on the Nissan?
Could it have been on the Jeep?
ETA: YES, I see it was the Nissan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members