Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome find! It definitely looks like her. And pretty weird screenshot if it's not her. Nice find and thanks to all that sent it in.

Yeah I remember HOSA mentioned on his FB.

I had no idea forensics wasn't forensics, but wondered why they were teaching that in high school.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Yes, I does appear he ran HOSA at the school.

This is the Facebook page for the schools HOSA. It is ran by TC. I find it interesting that it's not a "page" but an actual profile.

https://www.facebook.com/CulleokaHOSA

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Folks,posts have been removed. Please don't post random pictures of people who you think may be involved in this case.

Think about it. How would you like your picture plastered all over the internet associated with a crime.

If you feel like you have information or a tip please call the TBI.

Kat, this makes me so MAD! Your sister was a little girl! I have a 14 year old stepdaughter down the hall from me that I just put to bed. This man is a MONSTER.

I understand WSers wanting your dad to take your sisters out of that school, but your dad works, from what I understand. Those girls have a right to a public education in a safe school. None of us wants to sends our kids to a school where this happens. I really have a mind to call the school myself tomorrow so that they know the world is watching. I'm a former teacher, and I cannot believe the way the school is responding.

Write a letter to the editor of local newspaper maybe. JMO

Does the inaction by the school district open them up for a civil suit?

Rules Social Media - Facebook, Twitter

Approved SM Pages/Profiles

Individuals
Victim (missing or murdered person)
Suspect (as indicated by LE)

Links may be used to direct members to posts made by a victim or a suspect.
Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed.
Paraphrasing is okay.
Posts by friends and visitors are off limits.
Do not link to an individual’s (victim or suspect) social media page if you are not 100% certain it belongs to the correct individual.
If a social media page is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Not Allowed

Social media pages that fall in the following categories are OFF LIMITS.

Family members of either a victim or a suspect
Friends of either a victim or a suspect
Most any other individual

Don't link to these pages, nor make reference to information you find on them.

To be honest I have no idea what she is thinking. However from her first interview I felt like she would like to repair the marriage.

I think those were her first thoughts because she was in denial/shock and she may have thought the kidnapping would be explained away and Tad would emerge the hero.

As the facts are coming out, she has to know this is NOT the case. But if she surrounds herself with others in denial (because IMO they can't accept they were conned etc.), it will be harder for her to accept the reality check.

Some misguided people may be telling her that he must have had a 'noble' reason and to keep up the 'faith' because they think that is the supportive thing to do. Additionally, IMO there is sometimes a kind of blind or automatic misconception that if religion encourages forgiveness, that implies, and also includes the baggage, of enduring more abuse or staying in a hostile/dangerous situation.

IMO if there are people in that community that really care about her, they will be brutally honest and encourage her to cooperate with LE and move on with her life - without the predator.

Oh yeah. Big time.

And they are continuing to show their true colors by refusing to wear green ribbons for ET.

I cannot imagine a school system so screwed up! Who oversees the Superintendent and Principal at Culleoka?

Kat, this makes me so MAD! Your sister was a little girl! I have a 14 year old stepdaughter down the hall from me that I just put to bed. This man is a MONSTER.

I understand WSers wanting your dad to take your sisters out of that school, but your dad works, from what I understand. Those girls have a right to a public education in a safe school. None of us wants to sends our kids to a school where this happens. I really have a mind to call the school myself tomorrow so that they know the world is watching. I'm a former teacher, and I cannot believe the way the school is responding.

Tone deaf. From start to finish. Makes me furious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, Kat---I want to thank you so much for answering my questions tonight about Elizabeth's health. You have given information tonight that none of us at WS had before now. This is gold.
To everyone: we now have an additional physical identifier for Elizabeth: facial scarring
And her health history may just save her life: Due to her allergies, she has bouts of wheezing necessitating an inhaler, and bronchitis that has caused her to go to the ER. In addition, she has very sensitive skin that may show inflammation or rashes on her face or extremities from roughing it and being outside.
Every hospital and doc-in-the-box needs the TBI wanted poster in the treatment areas (not the waiting room so they won't be spooked). Although Tad and Elizabeth probably won't show up here (Huntsville, AL, about 50 miles from Elizabeth's home), you never know. And for this reason, I am printing up a bunch of the wanted posters and going to both hospitals and all the emergency clinics in Huntsville. I am glad to do it in the name of sweet Elizabeth.
Again, Kat, thank you. You are the best weapon that WS has in our fight to get your little sister home safe and soon.
*end of transmission*
If they are 'roughing it' outdoors it may make her prone to other certain infections that may require antibiotics. I just do not think it will be as easy as Cummins may believe it is ...to stay on the run hiding. It os very worrying that her health could be at jeopardy.

And they are continuing to show their true colors by refusing to wear green ribbons for ET.

I cannot imagine a school system so screwed up! Who oversees the Superintendent and Principal at Culleoka?

The school board.

Ok finished reading the packet, great recommendations given by former employers, not ok ones, but very good ones. I saw nothing on there that would just jump out at me and can't see why any school wouldn't hire him based on what I've read in that.

Now I wonder.. were the references less than honest or was he able to continue that facade and seem to have zero employment issues before now?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Job history as RT is IMO a red flag. He didn’t stay in any of the jobs for a long period of time. However, while that might raise some red flags, it would be hard to do anything with that because the employers gave good reviews. It is pretty standard for employers to either give a good review or to abstain because of a possible lawsuit. Another unfortunate possibility is that his last employer gave a good review in the hopes TC would be hired by somebody else and that way they could be rid of him and by accounts, it sounds like he was an insufferable co-worker. The reference checklist by David Baxter IMO needed to be looked into further as to why some of the categories were rated as they were.

It was an Olive green. If you look closely in the pic you can see the green shirt under the "military shirt"
I just found it weird considering the camo hat In Walmart with the American flag on top, his whole CIA fake story, and now this outfit. Thought it could be a huge possibility

That does look like him. The beard is less but I think when he went on the run he probably shave it and he may not be shaving now so it looks less. Also, the glasses are different and the shoes look brand new. Both the glasses and particularly the shoes were pointed out as ways to detect him so it would be reasonable to think he would have changed these things. The outfit looks new too. After all the emphasis on calling 911 to get the info passed along faster, it will be disappointing if we find out that 911 is not doing all they can to expedite reports. :(

What are you guys looking at now?

Not true I live in CA my ex 60 who's bald and retired cop wears one all year round that or a baseball cap.

I can see him wearing that beanie a lot now because he would want to cover up those distinctive bangs (ok-kinda snarky).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay