Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick Google Search...
How long before a car loan shows up on credit report?A: Normal information, such as a paid or unpaid notation, usually hits a credit report within 30 days of the close of the billing cycle for that account. According to Experian, creditors usually report credit information to the bureau once a month.Oct 28, 2014

[h=3]How long does it take for items to show up on my credit report ...[/h]www.investopedia.com/ask/.../how-long-does-it-take-items-show-my-credit-report.asp

Can you imagine if this is just some random guy popping in for a pee at a gas station and he searches the interwebs and finds us all debating whether he's one of TN's most wanted? LOL.

Lol. I heard dog chapman is on the case maybe it's him in disguise. [emoji3]

Quick Google Search...
How long before a car loan shows up on credit report?A: Normal information, such as a paid or unpaid notation, usually hits a credit report within 30 days of the close of the billing cycle for that account. According to Experian, creditors usually report credit information to the bureau once a month.Oct 28, 2014

[h=3]How long does it take for items to show up on my credit report ...[/h]www.investopedia.com/ask/.../how-long-does-it-take-items-show-my-credit-report.asp

His judgement would show up immediately. He's not going to give his SSN to be caught. Only way he would get a vehicle to not leave a trail is CASH

Identity theft? He could be using a stolen ID.

Are you kidding? He's not going to do that to possibly get caught. Let's get back on track here.

It's not him. Let's move on to the next guy.

It was a close call because he does resemble him a little. Thanks for trying.

His judgement would show up immediately. He's not going to give his SSN to be caught. Only way he would get a vehicle to not leave a trail is CASH

LE should check and see if any churches are suddenly missing one of their vans...

Lol. I heard dog chapman is on the case maybe it's him in disguise. [emoji3]

That's it ! And the thing in his pocket isn't a gun (cause, you know, he's a felon and whatnot) but a huge can of bear mace for when he goes storming into National Parks looking for teacher-creeps.

That's it ! And the thing in his pocket isn't a gun (cause, you know, he's a felon and whatnot) but a huge can of bear mace for when he goes storming into National Parks looking for teacher-creeps.

Lol. Too funny. Sorry I'm so tired I need some good laughs.

While there at it check to see if he took the pastors robe and bible. Maybe the offerings are gone too.

Please, TC wouldn't be content impersonating a pastor...he's more likely to believe he's the Pope. :happydance:

I'm not saying it was definitely him, and I agree that the idea he would risk drawing attention to himself in public seems crazy, but this time three weeks ago I would have said that the idea that a teacher would kidnap a student and successfully evade LE for over two weeks was crazy. He could be anywhere by now, pretending to be anyone. Either way, at least we know people are keeping an eye out!
Well he also may know there is no AA where he is and could be trying the hiding in plain sight thing.

Does anyone know if JC is still working at the school or is she on leave while her kidnapper husband is on the run?

Hi, Kat---I want to thank you so much for answering my questions tonight about Elizabeth's health. You have given information tonight that none of us at WS had before now. This is gold.
To everyone: we now have an additional physical identifier for Elizabeth: facial scarring
And her health history may just save her life: Due to her allergies, she has bouts of wheezing necessitating an inhaler, and bronchitis that has caused her to go to the ER. In addition, she has very sensitive skin that may show inflammation or rashes on her face or extremities from roughing it and being outside.
Every hospital and doc-in-the-box needs the TBI wanted poster in the treatment areas (not the waiting room so they won't be spooked). Although Tad and Elizabeth probably won't show up here (Huntsville, AL, about 50 miles from Elizabeth's home), you never know. And for this reason, I am printing up a bunch of the wanted posters and going to both hospitals and all the emergency clinics in Huntsville. I am glad to do it in the name of sweet Elizabeth.
Again, Kat, thank you. You are the best weapon that WS has in our fight to get your little sister home safe and soon.
*end of transmission*

There was discussion if he bought it Monday when he disappeared, before the phone ping in Decatur.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

It seems like most student and faculty are on her side so I'm sure she's getting lots of love and support while people are bashing poor ET. Very cruel.

It seems like most student and faculty are on her side so I'm sure she's getting lots of love and support while people are bashing poor ET. Very cruel.

She's another victim here...I can't imagine the hell she must be going through.

Can you imagine if this is just some random guy popping in for a pee at a gas station and he searches the interwebs and finds us all debating whether he's one of TN's most wanted? LOL.

And then I would feel really bad 🙈
Hopefully he would understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads