Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He thought out this kid napping and was well planned. Do you honestly believe he will look like what he knew would be seen on Walmart surveillance?

Check out her father's Twitter it explains a little better but I can not say here because it has not been cleared

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

That has alot of detail not here and details

Check this photo - dark grey vehicle with ERA logo. Could this be what you saw?

attachment.php

http://www.berrylandcampers.com/era-rvs/era-bd170xl-a328697.html

Well if that was it and it was him then he has a generator in there. All the power they need to run TV electronics Comfort of home.

Wonder what day that was sold. The owner of the place would remember who they sold it too and that would give a license plate number if we think this is it.

"has a Onan 2500 Watt LP generator "

He thought out this kid napping and was well planned. Do you honestly believe he will look like what he knew would be seen on Walmart surveillance?

Do you think he would wear a beanie if it made him stand out? I know everyone wants it to be him but I'm not seeing it.

What did LE say?

If TC took out a car note on something like that RV posted, how long would it take to hit his credit, for LE to find it? Maybe that's what they were doing during the time b/w Columbia and Decatur that first day, RV shopping? Just speculation.

Thats one of the strikes that goes toward it maybe not being him. I would have thought he would have at least shaved or dyed hair. But who knows with this guy.

He is on the run and so maybe no time yet. Maybe thought the vehicle would minimize sightings.

And able to live in without being seen much

Yes, you could camp in it easily with two people and also drive it and move easily. With a generator and a full water tank, you could even be away from hook ups for water and electric for a time.

If TC took out a car note on something like that RV posted, how long would it take to hit his credit, for LE to find it? Maybe that's what they were doing during the time b/w Columbia and Decatur that first day, RV shopping? Just speculation.
Not sure how long that would take.

Do you think he would wear a beanie if it made him stand out? I know everyone wants it to be him but I'm not seeing it.

What did LE say?

I'm not saying it was definitely him, and I agree that the idea he would risk drawing attention to himself in public seems crazy, but this time three weeks ago I would have said that the idea that a teacher would kidnap a student and successfully evade LE for over two weeks was crazy. He could be anywhere by now, pretending to be anyone. Either way, at least we know people are keeping an eye out!

Unless he had other money stashed that we don't know about, he couldn't have afforded this sort of vehicle - however, it might be rented, or it could belong to someone helping him (or it could be stolen.) That said, I'm not convinced that he might not have a lot more money than we think. If he was considering leaving his wife for awhile, he could have been stashing money so that she wouldn't get it in a divorce. I wonder if he might have gotten an inheritance or something along those lines? Cashed out retirement from an earlier job? Sold off property/jewelry/other valuables?

Well if that was it and it was him then he has a generator in there. All the power they need to run TV electronics Comfort of home.

Wonder what day that was sold. The owner of the place would remember who they sold it too and that would give a license plate number if we think this is it.

"has a Onan 2500 Watt LP generator "

There's a judgement against him for $19,000 I'm quite sure he doesn't have $4,500 maybe $2,000 left these vans are expensive. No way did he buy or lease that without a credit check.

I dunno. I think the pic looks like him. But when we went into town on Saturday, I saw a lot of guys that looked like him. He's not really a reach out and grab you kind of guy. Ordinary, out of shape grandpa.

But I will say this, if I saw a guy dressed like the guy in the picture get out of a Mercedes van, THAT would stand out to me.

Well, if this was him then he would be just under an hour from Galveston. And Galveston = Beach.

Unless he had other money stashed that we don't know about, he couldn't have afforded this sort of vehicle - however, it might be rented, or it could belong to someone helping him (or it could be stolen.) That said, I'm not convinced that he might not have a lot more money than we think. If he was considering leaving his wife for awhile, he could have been stashing money so that she wouldn't get it in a divorce. I wonder if he might have gotten an inheritance or something along those lines? Cashed out retirement from an earlier job? Sold off property/jewelry/other valuables?

Sorry but highly unlikely in my opinion. What this guy is wearing is drawing too much attention with all those patches and that vehicle.

Can you imagine if this is just some random guy popping in for a pee at a gas station and he searches the interwebs and finds us all debating whether he's one of TN's most wanted? LOL.

There's a judgement against him for $19,000 I'm quite sure he doesn't have $4,500 maybe $2,000 left these vans are expensive. No way did he buy or lease that without a credit check.

Identity theft? He could be using a stolen ID.

Was that odd in 1985 for some to get married right out of high school? I know as many didn't still do that then. Were they high school sweethearts? If so, to me that would be less likely to be something if they got married right out of high school in the 80's.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
It was NOT in Metro Atlanta.
I was born in 67, graduated in June 1985. I don't remember anyone marrying the next month.

Every area is different though.
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members