Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was scared poop-less! I'm lucky I got that clear of an image. Lol.

And yes we did get a brisket burger (although I couldn't eat it right away. I was too worried about calling to report it)

I have to admit, it never really crossed my mind that TC might try to impersonate someone "official" to stay off the radar...a cop would be too difficult to pull off, but if he puts on a uniform and drives a vehicle that has some kind of official looking initials on it, people might not pay as much attention. It wouldn't even have to be a Mercedes...Ford makes a transit van that looks quite similar to that, and I know there's at least one other company that does but I can't recall which one.

combat medic is the red and white patch. I don't have my glasses on but the words underneath are the campaign. In this case it could be:eek:peration Iraqi freedom

It all happened so quickly, by the time I realized it was him I was just able to look back and see it was a louisiana plate and had ERA along the back.

It was hard to tell the color. Either dark grey or black

Why would he change so quickly?!

Why would he go in the store with a beanie on his head in 80 degree weather?!

It all happened so quickly, by the time I realized it was him I was just able to look back and see it was a louisiana plate and had ERA along the back.

It was hard to tell the color. Either dark grey or black

Why would he change so quickly?!

Why would he go in the store with a beanie on his head in 80 degree weather?!

All he had to do was take off the button-down shirt and the beanie and he would look completely different.

Yeah. White X on blue background and the other some sort of red cross.
I can't get a clear enough crop of them to run them through Google Image Search and it return with anything logical.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I have to admit, it never really crossed my mind that TC might try to impersonate someone "official" to stay off the radar...a cop would be too difficult to pull off, but if he puts on a uniform and drives a vehicle that has some kind of official looking initials on it, people might not pay as much attention. It wouldn't even have to be a Mercedes...Ford makes a transit van that looks quite similar to that, and I know there's at least one other company that does but I can't recall which one.
He might could do it with some people, but if he ran into military, ex-military or family, he would be likely to find phone in his face recording and him being interviewed.

People are exposing Stolen Valor left and right these days.

I mean, I think they both look 'similar' but in a country as big as ours you can find a lot of men who look 'similar' to TC.

But I don't think it looks like the same person. I could be wrong. Wonder if you sent these to CarlK and asked him what he would say.

combat medic is the red and white patch. I don't have my glasses on but the words underneath are the campaign. In this case it could be:eek:peration Iraqi freedom
Ok good, I knew someone would recognize some. Do you recognize any others?

So what are the chances he could afford a used van like this? Or is it stolen? Borrowed from a church friend? I am not convinced he could come up with a van like this on his own.

He might could do it with some people, but if he ran into military, ex-military or family, he would be likely to find phone on his face recording and him being interviewed.

People are exposing Stolen Valor left and right these days.

He couldn't get away with anything real formal, but if he had on a uniform similar to maybe a park ranger or something, he might not turn as many heads. I wouldn't pay much attention to someone who was driving a park ranger van or a Bureau of Land Management van or anything like that.

I really think this could be him! Crazy story!!
cb6cae9c069c77e5fd6285affd21be22.jpg

Great job by the way Laffy Taffy.
I think perhaps the red and white combat medic says Iraq war veteran underneath instead of my first guess.

He looks like he has women's sunglasses on??! [emoji23]

It definitely looks similar but his behavior along with his attire....

So what are the chances he could afford a used van like this? Or is it stolen? Borrowed from a church friend? I am not convinced he could come up with a van like this on his own.
Well one thing.. Do we really know he only has $4500 cash? Do we know that he hasn't been putting away money for a long time or took money out or a retirement account months ago? I saw some online, pretty new with less than 10k miles in the $60's.

Also, yes he could steal one from even a place at a lake that know one knows is stolen yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members