Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Things that make me think this could have been him

-The odds of being in Texas and seeing someone that looks just like him wearing overly bundled up clothes on a warm day and his vehicle has Tennessee plates

-The vehicle could be used as a camper type vehicle like we have been discussing. Place to sleep.

-Witness mentions he changed his clothes as soon as he gets back in vehicle because likely he saw he was spotted.

-LE says he had a gun and there could be a gun in front left pocket under patch. The pocket would open from the inside of the buttoned up shirt.
BTW who buttons up a shirt like that all the way.

I mean, I think they both look 'similar' but in a country as big as ours you can find a lot of men who look 'similar' to TC.

But I don't think it looks like the same person. I could be wrong. Wonder if you sent these to CarlK and asked him what he would say.
I think that's a good idea. Also making sure ET's sister sees the photos. The way this dude is dressed reminds me more of militia style or former something but not someone actively in the military. And Local Taffy he's def looking right at you. Freaky! And glad you made the call!!

He couldn't get away with anything real formal, but if he had on a uniform similar to maybe a park ranger or something, he might not turn as many heads. I wouldn't pay much attention to someone who was driving a park ranger van or a Bureau of Land Management van or anything like that.
Oh that? Yes for sure.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Well one thing.. Do we really know he only has $4500 cash? Do we know that he hasn't been putting away money for a long time or took money out or a retirement account months ago? I saw some online, pretty new with less than 10k miles in the $60's.

Also, yes he could steal one from even a place at a lake that know one knows is stolen yet.

The vehicle reminded me of a church van. If he had friends at a church wanting to upgrade their church van he could have gotten it cheap.

It all happened so quickly, by the time I realized it was him I was just able to look back and see it was a louisiana plate and had ERA along the back.

It was hard to tell the color. Either dark grey or black

Why would he change so quickly?!

Why would he go in the store with a beanie on his head in 80 degree weather?!

Check this photo - dark grey vehicle with ERA logo. Could this be what you saw?

Image208.jpg
http://www.berrylandcampers.com/era-rvs/era-bd170xl-a328697.html

I read AT's twitter and he stated that ET told him TC had a lot of money... millions?

It all happened so quickly, by the time I realized it was him I was just able to look back and see it was a louisiana plate and had ERA along the back.

It was hard to tell the color. Either dark grey or black

Why would he change so quickly?!

Why would he go in the store with a beanie on his head in 80 degree weather?!

My boys were skateboarders when they were young they all wore beanies to look cool even in 100 degree heat in the summer.

The vehicle reminded me of a church van. If he had friends at a church wanting to upgrade their church van he could have gotten it cheap.
It is basically a small RV.

Yes! It was posted on the back. The plate was on the right side of the back. And the front was kind of square short "nose"

There's a church near me that has a Sprinter van they use to shuttle kids to camp. I always hate when I get stuck behind it because it's impossible to see over.

I mean, I think they both look 'similar' but in a country as big as ours you can find a lot of men who look 'similar' to TC.

But I don't think it looks like the same person. I could be wrong. Wonder if you sent these to CarlK and asked him what he would say.

I don't either the lips are wrong. This guy looks younger and buff under the jacket like he's a weightlifter. TC just looks fat with a beer belly. Tads most recent pic of beard is almost white like Santa. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member