Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone refresh my memory...when was the alleged sighting in Corpus Christie? Before or after March 26?

I did let them know and FBI.
My heart was pounding out of my chest. I said "tad Cummins.... I'm 80% sure I've just seen him in Baytown. She transferred me and the person that answered in Baytown said "where is your emergency." I said "it was at bucees in Baytown but he left. She said okay is there anything else I can help you with!
Are you kidding? You might want to call back tomorrow and talk with someone in the actual Sheriff's office about that. And I mean the actual Sheriff, not just talking to anyone that answers. That is unacceptable.

Or the Chief of Police if it was in the city limits.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I have called. 911 wasn't very helpful. But I spoke with TBI. I even called back yesterday morning to make sure they received the info

Thanks for trying.

ETA
Seeing the photo now you took.

Sure looks like him.

Seeing that full body picture it sure looks like a good possibility to me
Did you send them that pic also?

It was an Olive green. If you look closely in the pic you can see the green shirt under the "military shirt"
I just found it weird considering the camo hat In Walmart with the American flag on top, his whole CIA fake story, and now this outfit. Thought it could be a huge possibility

Seeing that full body picture it sure looks like a good possibility to me
Did you send them that pic also?

There are definitely some similarities...I can't believe 911 didn't respond with more urgency. LE keeps saying they have no confirmed sightings of them...they're never going to have any confirmed sightings if they don't respond when someone believes they've seen them!

Yes I emailed the pics to TBI. I have 3 different ones. I even left my contact info. Hoping to hear something back from them ... yes. No. Your crazy. Something lol

I think a lot of the issues at that school and this situation is because the wife has an administrative job at that school too.

I am real curious how that is going since he left her. The other people at the school are probably feeling so sorry for the wife and they cant openly blame her husband in front of her so they pick the next thing to blame as they talk to the wife.

It is the perfect storm because they both worked there.
This is why lots of companies dont like employees dating each other because it causes issues.

I think the fact that the wife worked there too plays a big part in the schools reaction. Which is really sad for the child because she had no advocate for her there at that school.

IIRC she has an admin job at the school board, not at the school itself. Is that not correct?

There are definitely some similarities...I can't believe 911 didn't respond with more urgency. LE keeps saying they have no confirmed sightings of them...they're never going to have any confirmed sightings if they don't respond when someone believes they've seen them!
Right 911 is a problem and the Sheriff or Chief needs to make sure their operators know about this. A bolo was sent to all PD.

Yes I emailed the pics to TBI. I have 3 different ones. I even left my contact info. Hoping to hear something back from them ... yes. No. Your crazy. Something lol
Could you tell at all if there was anyone else in the vehicle? Were you able to get any of the tag number at all?

I agree. My friend that was with me was like, dang it shouldn't be this hard to report a possible sighting of one of FBI's top 15 most wanted person(s)

It's unlikely TBI will get back to you. It would be nice if they would, but they don't unless they need further information. You did the right thing by calling 911 first and then TBI. Good job!

Right 911 is a problem and the Sheriff or Chief needs to make sure their operators know about this. A bolo was sent to all PD.

It's ridiculous! We're in AZ but my husband and all the other LEOs here are well aware of the situation. No one actually expects to see them here, but they would all love to be the guy who finally collars the creep.

I agree. My friend that was with me was like, dang it shouldn't be this hard to report a possible sighting of one of FBI's top 15 most wanted person(s)
That is not ok with 911 being like that.

What kind of patches are those on his shirt?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I remember it having a louisiana plate.
I did not see anyone in the vehicle because I was looking for his vehicle and glanced to make sure the big bus like vehicle wasn't going to hit us and realized it was HIM driving the dang vehicle. I was shocked! He had changed clothes so quickly.

Good work, Laffy Taffy! If that is him, then LE is closer to nabbing him. If it's not him, no worries. Doesn't hurt to check out a lead.

Did you see a girl in the car or was he alone?

One patch says combat. I can't make out the other ones. But look at the placement of them. It just looks phony. If it were military it would have his last name on the front atleast!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faithfülly