Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man.

It does seem like she'd cash it.

There might be other explanations (she forgot, she just didn't get to it, she got the check late and didn't want to be on the bank camera), but it could also be she didn't know she was leaving permanently, right?

Man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The toothbrush packed and leaving the house key behind make it so

KAT...you mentioned that Elizabeth has facial scars. That really isn't obvious to me from any pictures that I've seen. Can you describe them in terms of where they are...cheek, forehead, chin ?

Teen Hannah Anderson of CA was kidnapped and taken to the woods by her captor. She did get through it. Let's certainly hope ET and TC get spotted sooner than later.

Checking in after a while away and seeing that precisely nothing new has come about. This is rather sad, and seems to strongly suggest that this is going to be a rather long process.

Yes this is basically what she said. I am concerned with a 15 YO girls safety, not some 50 YO women who is in shock over what her narcisstic husband has done to her. Her "reputation and financial ruin" pale in comparision to the real issue and that is to get ET home safely.

I agree with you that the primary focus should be on getting ET home safely as soon as possible. You certainly are entitled to your lack of concern for JC.

However, I happen to have compassion enough for ALL of TC's victims...ET, her family, JC, her children and grandchildren, any other potential victims of TC...

I agree with you that the primary focus should be on getting ET home safely as soon as possible. You certainly are entitled to your lack of concern for JC.

However, I happen to have compassion enough for ALL of TC's victims...ET, her family, JC, her children and grandchildren, any other potential victims of TC...

Those of us who have had to listen to him sing. :wink:

i think I might be a little embarrassed about getting sympathy for myself, when a young girl is in grave danger. But I guess her pain emotionally clouded things up.
The thing about her, it looks like her entire world she knew is a lie and she found all that out by her husband doing something horrendous. I would imagine like many people, that she would also feel some guilt about what he has done, even if there was nothing for her to feel guilty about.

My cousin was an alcoholic and he killed himself and a woman in another car in an accident. I felt a lot of guilt and my aunt was inconsolable. She felt guilt and lost her son both. My aunt actually had some responsibility there due to being an enabler for years and ignoring what professionals told her to do. She never asked for sympathy, but it was hard knowing her son ripped apart the world of someone else and her world was also ripped apart from losing her son. We didn't talk about what my aunt was going through, I met with the family of the woman, at the hospital. She was alive for a while and in surgery. I was concerned about their pain and my aunt's pain. My aunt couldn't have done what I did.

This is one of the things about violent crime like this, it always affects two families and as hard as it is for us to understand, TC's family loved him and literally went to bed that night and it was fine and woke up and it was different.

Personally, I think she needs to keep that kind of feeling between herself and her family, it isn't a good optic, but I also can't imagine how it would be to be in her position.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Yes, they are fiendishly expensive for a one-time use. Even if they had an Rx, they could not afford these for long. Thanks for the current pricing! They have gone up since I last checked.

plus filling the Rx has her name on it, and the doctor who prescribed.
If she needs a replacement it will be her who will have to be examined in order to get it. And the person presenting will have no medical history (not a valid one anyway). The alarms will go off.
TAD alot has changed since you were a RT

Teachers are trained in life saving procedures including using epipens and epipens are now mandated to be stocked in schools in some states, regardless of any known allergies. Michigan is such a state. I don't know if TN is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Its unknown if she has a supply of epi-pens with her...it's doubtful.

I don't imagine many people DO understand how hard this is for her. I know I damned sure don't. I can not even begin to imagine the pain of learning that the man I loved and thought I knew for 30+ years would do something so horrific to a child. And then to feel morally compelled to go before my community and plead with this man to please come to his senses and do the right thing? I can not even fathom the shame I would feel at having to expose myself emotionally like that.

Criticize this woman? Not me. Nope.

Bravo! You stated this so much more eloquently than I did.

It's not clear from the article I read whether she just spoke off the top of her head or whether she was asked how she felt/was handling things. I don't find the remark inappropriate or insensitive, JMHO.

Maybe LE can play TC singing over a loudspeaker into the forests. That would probably drive out TC AND every other crimminal in a 20 mile radius AND probably Big Foot too. His voice made my head explode. Worst sound EVER.

OMG I so agree. :drumroll::yourock::floorlaugh:

but don't forget, she asked her ride to take her back home.

That was only the "friend" (quotes borrowed from Spicer) who said that.
There is no other proof of that, only the "friend:" and ET would know, and seems the "friend" is changing stories

The toothbrush packed and leaving the house key behind make it so
Not sure why some commenters care if she wanted to leave permanently or not. There have been some who said she wanted to go back home from shoney's but couldn't. Anyways, if I had a 15 year old teen I wouldn't care if she left willingly or not. She's in grave danger either way.

He knew she had the allergy beforehand and could have enough gluten-free food for awhile until things calmed down enough for him to go into a food store for more. Remember,this was well planned and he would have taken the allergy into account beforehand.

There will be a non planned event that he will need to respond to. That's when he slips IMO

Bravo! You stated this so much more eloquently than I did.

It's not clear from the article I read whether she just spoke off the top of her head or whether she was asked how she felt/was handling things. I don't find the remark inappropriate or insensitive, JMHO.
I would think she didn't mean it insensitive but I also could understand she probably is not thinking clearly at this point.

It is really sad that TC is so selfish that he can destroy two families like this so easily.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I am worried with no trace of them ugghhhh. I know they can hunker down somewhere for awhile. Praying that Elizabeth can find the strength to outwit him and get to a place for help. I don't think he has left the US. Praying nothing bad has happened to Elizabeth. Filled with dread. :(

One thing I try to be very careful of while posting about situations that are happening in real time, is that every word I say here is put out there for anyone to read. I don't share every thought or opinion I might have for exactly that reason. If my opinion isn't really helpful, or can actually be harmful, I try to shut my mouth. That is why, apart from his lousy singing, you don't see me sharing my every thought when it comes to Tad Cummins. He could very well be reading here. I'm not inclined to help push anyone over the edge simply because I think the whole world has to know what I think about someone or something.

I take that same approach with the innocent people in every case I involve myself with here. If I think the mother of a missing child dresses like a hussy, I keep that kind of thing to myself, because commenting on that is NOT helpful. If I think the wife of a serial killer is a blazing , I generally don't say so, because it is not helpful. Etc. Etc. In this particular case, where a child's life might depend on everyone keeping a cool head and NOT driving anyone to do anything rash, I think that's a good rule of thumb for all of us. But, I only control my own words here.

All JMO.

Most of us have grandkids or kids right? Or teens at one time or another. Some commenters want to know if she wanted to leave permanently or not. It doesn't matter, whatsoever, which way she left. If you leave with an armed 50 year old man, you're in danger either way. The police have stated that. I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faithfülly