Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been engaged in another thread and have been away several days so pardon the question,

Have there been any other sightings? This is so worrying. I hope they are not deceased in some woods not far from where they started. I get such a bad feeling. This guy has nothing left to lose. Sorry to be do general when I know you all have progressed so far beyond this.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

No confirmed sightings have been reported.

I have been engaged in another thread and have been away several days so pardon the question,

Have there been any other sightings? This is so worrying. I hope they are not deceased in some woods not far from where they started. I get such a bad feeling. This guy has nothing left to lose. Sorry to be do general when I know you all have progressed so far beyond this.

With no confirmed sightings, I'm starting to worry as well. I really hope that this ends soon, in a good way.

Again...trying to play catch up so sorry if asked/answered already. Can you not get an Epi Pen at Wal-Mart or stores like that? Over the counter kind of a thing? Asking because I have never had to use one.
My son had a terrible allergic reaction a few months ago that landed him in the hospital.

We were prescribed epipens (pricey!) with clear instruction that this was a life saving tool to be used while on the way or waiting for medical help. I spent hours watching videos on how to administer the shot until I knew I could do it with my eyes closed. I'm sharing this because, to my understanding, it's a serious tool for a serious condition. I truly hope if it's how it was explained to me, someone wouldn't just use it without then seeking medical attention.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Sadly, it won't take you long to catch up, Ninij9 . We really don't have much to go on. If you read Mom24's timeline, you're pretty much right where the rest of us are.

OH MAN! The more I think of it! A 5'2 teen with a 6' 200 lb non-relative male.

OH MAN! The more I think of it! A 5'2 teen with a 6' 200 lb non-relative male.
Now I'm trying to remember.. Didn't Kat tell us she was closer to 5 ft?

Since I'm about her height, those of us this short are generally pretty used to almost everyone 12 years old and above being taller than us.

Being that much shorter than someone can also be an advantage. You can go low beneath their reach and run around easier.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Please be careful how things are worded. They are not fact unless the info is provided by family, MSM or LE. Saying something in statement form versus questioning or theory reads as fact, which leads people on falsely. Slow down and add IMO, JMO, "I was thinking", "in my opinion", or word it so it's obvious it's just your personal theory, opinion or something you read somewhere that is rumor. One sentence starts as wondering, the next as a factual statement.

New readers will not know each of our posting styles to be able to differentiate. Heck, I'm not new and even I went running to look for an article about phone pings in a waterpark in Decatur before I realized it was a made up story.

These are just my opinions on how to responsibly post in a way that is obvious to readers.
when was on here last year (I think it was the missie b case) everyone pretty much said JMO

Now I'm trying to remember.. Didn't Kat tell us she was closer to 5 ft?

Since I'm about her height, those of us this short are generally pretty used to almost everyone 12 years old and above being taller than us.

Being that much shorter than someone can also be an advantage. You can go low beneath their reach and run around easier.

My mom is 4'10" but I still wouldn't mess with her. Height isn't everything...ET is much younger than TC, in better shape and probably more agile.

Ed Smart cites similarities with his daughter and disappearance of Tennessee teen

http://www.good4utah.com/news/local...and-disappearance-of-tennessee-teen/683078848

“You can’t even imagine what’s going through a young girl’s head at this point at time,” he said.

Police believe Elizabeth Thomas is living off the grid somewhere with her 50-year-old teacher Tad Cummins.

“Regardless of what Elizabeth Thomas’ situation might have started out to be, it could be very different at this point,” Smart said.

Smart says his daughter’s captor manipulated her and he is worried Thomas is also being manipulated.

"In our Elizabeth's case they got her to this mindset where she believed that if she did anything they didn't want her to do that they would come and kill her family," Smart said. "Manipulation is what controls them."

Just FYI, you can buy EpiPens OTC here in Canada.

My mom is 4'10" but I still wouldn't mess with her. Height isn't everything...ET is much younger than TC, in better shape and probably more agile.
Yes on all of those. In high school I used to date an athlete that was 6'2". Just goofing around, he could have a hard time catching me. Also we had coed PE and had to play touch football, being smaller always made it easier for me to get away from the guys, I was much more agile than them and could get out of the way and away from them much easier. My short legs and small body could run much faster than their big muscular bodies.

Kat said that she is 5'2 and they are trying to get the media to report it correctly.
I'll have to go back and find it, I thought she said two sisters were 5 ft and 5-2 and ET was between them.

TN schools have EpiPens on hand. IMO, I would not be surprised if TC snatched a few.

Same thought came to mind - him slinking into the nurses office and grabbing a handful. JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As strict as schools are with medicine rules, I would think that IF TC did get his hands on an epipen at school, there would be a follow up report due to the office if he had ever used it. Naturally, this is considering everything is honest and above board with TC!

My opinions only.

Hey ninij9.

Yes, learning to diversify some. Mainly before I go nuts in that thread. Lol. I want to help as many cases as I can 

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
we are all going nuts here, as well. :)

Ed Smart cites similarities with his daughter and disappearance of Tennessee teen

http://www.good4utah.com/news/local...and-disappearance-of-tennessee-teen/683078848

“You can’t even imagine what’s going through a young girl’s head at this point at time,” he said.

Police believe Elizabeth Thomas is living off the grid somewhere with her 50-year-old teacher Tad Cummins.

“Regardless of what Elizabeth Thomas’ situation might have started out to be, it could be very different at this point,” Smart said.

Smart says his daughter’s captor manipulated her and he is worried Thomas is also being manipulated.

"In our Elizabeth's case they got her to this mindset where she believed that if she did anything they didn't want her to do that they would come and kill her family," Smart said. "Manipulation is what controls them."

BBM

That is such an important point to make in this case. What might well have started out as one thing could easily become another. Especially with a 15 year old girl with a history of physical and emotional abuse. Let's just suppose, for the moment, that she did go with him willingly. That was over 2 weeks ago. So much has changed since this all began. There is a nationwide manhunt now, TC is on TN's most wanted list, her family is frantic, his family is devastated. And none of us really knows what ET is aware of in terms of what is going on outside of whatever bubble TC has created for her. He could be telling her everything, anything, or nothing, and STILL be manipulating her emotionally. "I did all this for you !"... " If you want, I'll just drop you off and go blow my brains out"... " If you go back now, things will be awful for you."...the possibilities are endless. And terrifying.

BBM

That is such an important point to make in this case. What might well have started out as one thing could easily become another. Especially with a 15 year old girl with a history of physical and emotional abuse. Let's just suppose, for the moment, that she did go with him willingly. That was over 2 weeks ago. So much has changed since this all began. There is a nationwide manhunt now, TC is on TN's most wanted list, her family is frantic, his family is devastated. And none of us really knows what ET is aware of in terms of what is going on outside of whatever bubble TC has created for her. He could be telling her everything, anything, or nothing, and STILL be manipulating her emotionally. "I did all this for you !"... " If you want, I'll just drop you off and go blow my brains out"... " If you go back now, things will be awful for you."...the possibilities are endless. And terrifying.

Yes if he has her really isolated from any news he could be telling her anything, even that her family doesn't care she left.

So everyone here agrees that there has been no no confirmed sightings of TC , correct?

On on the last thread someone tried to say that TC was looking for work in Decatur after he'd been reported missing, they supplied a poorly written article as their proof of this theory but nowhere in the article did it say these reports where people seeing or hearing from him after he'd been reported missing. Instead it just said that TC had been looking for work in Decatur and told his wife that he had an interview there that day.
I took that to mean that he had been looking for work there prior to being reported missing. It's widely known that he told his wife that he had an interview there that day so since we know that, I'd assume that the reports all meant he had previously been looking for work in that area.
I'm a real nutter about facts and people spreading misinformation so I was hoping to get everyone's opinion on this. Do you agree that there's been no known sightings or confirmed sightings of TC since he was reported missing?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay