Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
TC is probably watching this unfold from some undisclosed location, smirking as he outwits LE once again.

Was it confirmed by LE as a genuine sighting of TC and ET but just not the right white van? Or is the entire search in this town now over?

[video=twitter;847562905310699521]https://twitter.com/TBIJoshDeVine/status/847562905310699521[/video]

Josh DeVine‏Verified account @TBIJoshDeVine 25s26 seconds ago

UPDATE: The TBI has determined the reported sighting in Collierville, TN was not, in fact, Tad Cummins and Elizabeth Thomas. #TNAMBERAlert

What an absolute cluster**** :(

So I understand correctly: All this fuss and excitement is wrong because this is the wrong van and therefore we are back to where we were with the case is that correct?

It's been posted a few times in the last hour if you look back in the scanner feed.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk
Thank you I had only seen the Memphis one I will go back through and look for it.

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

Can someone get a message to ETs family and tell them that everyone...and I mean everyone...is using ETs IG account to talk about things. Like what just happened. All TC has to do it open her damn account to see what is going on. Really??

MOO

So I understand correctly: All this fuss and excitement is wrong because this is the wrong van and therefore we are back to where we were with the case is that correct?

Yup, what a huge mess

So in other words, we have no idea where they are, and nothing that we've been following for the past 2 hours is related to finding ET. Media made it into a circus and jeopardized ET's safety.

I can't tell if it's the WRONG van, or of the sighting was a case of mistaken identity.

Can someone get a message to ETs family and tell them that everyone...and I mean everyone...is using ETs IG account to talk about things. Like what just happened. All TC has to do it open her damn account to see what is going on. Really??

MOO

He doesn't need to do that to find anything out. He could google his name, watch the news, or listen to a police scanner any time he wants. I'm sure her social media is monitored by the authorities anyway.

I'm not trying to be a party pooper, but having been through many, MANY, many cases like this, sometimes "sightings" turn out to be nothing.

I'm holding my breath until TBI confirms. I so hope this is IT!

I should have listened to myself over an hour ago. It happens...and it happens a lot.

Per Josh Devine----head spokesman for the TBI----confirmed this sighting is invalid.

Why LE deputies with Shelby county confirmed their identity on the cameras is unclear and unknown.

Everybody stand down. Websleuthers...........get back to work !!

Note to self: The next time the news media flashes pictures of a panel van that looks as though it belongs to an electrician or a plumber..... and claims it belongs to Tad Cummins, Do Not Pay Attention To It.

The gas station sighting was actually confirmed by the local authorities, but never by TBI. Now TBI is saying it definitely wasn't them at the gas station. :tears:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste