Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They're reporting that TBI is not responding to the Memphis sighting... 😢

What? TBI not responding to Memphis??

From FB live feed...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530A using Tapatalk

Oh, wow! Thank you for this. I can't use any audio at the moment.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Looking at the van I do not see license plates so not sure what they are talking about??? [emoji30]

Nose breathe! Nice and slow.
Oh my goodness, definitely need to do this, breathe slowly! I'm honestly trying to remain calm. Praying this ends peacefully and that she will be safe!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

MATA = memphis area transport authority buses have camera that can be viewed by police live. Since they have not confirm their are in any of the mata buses or they are captured, it means they are no-longer in the buses. They are gone. now is the time to do mass amber alert in everyone's phone in the area including New Heaven, MS.

Looking at the van I do not see license plates so not sure what they are talking about??? [emoji30]

Looks like a paper 30 day tag in the back window of the van.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They're reporting that TBI is not responding to the Memphis sighting... 😢
So... Another LE agency is? Or no one? This does not make sense if no one is responding. But if Memphis LE is responding, I understand.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

TBI is not responding to the Memphis area....................reason unknown...................mass confusion.

Keep in mind, these media outlets get it wrong a lot in the initial reporting.

It was confirmed TBI not responding.

Also said MATA said they had not been contacted by police.

I think police are trying to shut up the media!

Now she says they might be coming....but not sure if its investigators or a spokesperson?

Seriously, news? Get it together! Stop trying to be 'first' and get it right before reporting anything. Geesh.

His license plates were on van. Per WMC live FB

I'd take that with a grain of salt IMO. They stated it had a temporary paper tag from MS. No other license plates are seen in the live shots of the van only the paper temp tag.

Just reported TBI is not responding and may not be hot tip anymore.
May or may not be true. Every shooting incident gets reported with more shooters at first.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member