Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious how the OKC Walmart sighting happened. I assume that someone spotted them and called in a tip the day they were there ( March 15th). I also assume that it took TBI/FBI these last couple of weeks to followup on the sighting, pull the film, and review it to make positive ID. On the positive side of things, to me, that means that even two days after they left Tennessee people in Oklahoma were in fact informed and on the lookout for them. But at the same time how many other sightings have there been that have taken too long to followup on? IMO

It wouldn't take 2 weeks to verify it---

They would have at least put out a BOLO to the LE in those neighboring states if they had the vehicle info and the pictures that day. It does no good releasing it 15 days later. Even if they publically didn't release it-they would have notified LE---They did not have these pictures from Walmart until recently.

There was and still is a nationwide BOLO.

Las Vegas would be the place to hide, cheap accommodations and they could get Elvis to marry them. Almost a direct shot from OkCity.

He can get fake docs here. There are literally millions of people in our country who have them.
Whether here or in Mexico, I'm guessing it would cost quite a bit of cash!

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

http://www.tennessean.com/story/new...-tad-cummings-were-spotted-oklahoma/99872024/

"Based on a Thursday tip, investigators obtained surveillance images from a Walmart in Oklahoma City, Okla. on the afternoon of March 15th."

I don't think they sat on these, I think they just got them. Which means they could be anywhere by now.

I find it difficult to believe that someone remembers seeing them almost two weeks ago at a random Walmart in OKC and decides to call it in yesterday. IMO... someone at the Walmart called it in that day or they have vehicle tag info that put them on or near the Walmart property ( Big brother watching from traffic cameras) JMO

Wondering if they originally went to Alabama, received the AA and phone ping news and re-routed in the opposite direction?

OR

If the phone ping was a decoy.. placed in the bed of a truck at a rest stop or something?

The Walmart is only 9 or so hours from their home so it doesn't appear they made a straight shot from TN to OK Walmart.

I find it difficult to believe that someone remembers seeing them almost two weeks ago at a random Walmart in OKC and decides to call it in yesterday. IMO... someone at the Walmart called it in that day or they have vehicle tag info that put them on or near the Walmart property ( Big brother watching from traffic cameras) JMO

I agree. I don't remember anyone I saw in the store yesterday, nevermind 2 weeks ago.

That's a Schooners shirt I do believe.
attachment.php

Or maybe it's just me. MOO

http://www.schooners.com/shop/shirts.htm

Attachments

• palm-tree-classic-black_small.jpg
    palm-tree-classic-black_small.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 522
Headed for SoCal on Route 66 is my guess.

:cow:

I think the two of them shot right down Interstate 40............two weeks ago. What roads they traveled to get to I-40 is up for debate because they started out heading due south towards Alabama, which would mean they were traveling away from I-40 on the first day. It makes sense though that he would've wanted to get out of Tennessee as quickly as possible, so by driving less than 30 miles due south he was in Alabama. Were it not for the phone pinging in Decatur, I don't know that an Amer Alert would have gone out in that area, or the State of Alabama for that matter .

Im confused also, if she was "truly abducted against her will....well she's in the middle of a Walmart, all she would have to do is start screaming for help, it doesn't appear that she is being held against her will.... MOO. CRazee world... MOO
She could have done the same thing in her mother's care, presumably. But I don't think someone with her history and the manipulation he has put her through is likely to do so.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

It wouldn't take 2 weeks to verify it---

Definitely not. In fact, these still shots made it VERY clear to me that if I had seen them out some where, I would have recognize them immediately. They are un-mistakable, imo.

Las Vegas would be the place to hide, cheap accommodations and they could get Elvis to marry them. Almost a direct shot from OkCity.

You're right my aunt lived there and drove home to OKC all the time. Takes 2 days and Clark County in Vegas isn't exactly on top of things MOO

*always MOO or random thoughts*
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Headed for SoCal on Route 66 is my guess.

:cow:

Or straight down 35 to Laredo to cross into Mexico (which is right by Corpus Christi where that other alleged sighting happened.)

I think judges can allow them without in exceptional cases. And boy if there was ever an exception...

Ditto!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Could be someone who had a memorable experience with TC / ET, both or someone who saw them up close like the cashier. As we've mentioned, they don't look THAT much different on the 15th from when they left on the 13th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1