Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our local news stations are covering this case right now. It is good to know we are paying attention.

I was thinking he bought a prepaid phone with internet access to help stay ahead of LE.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I'm sure he has a prepaid phone..........matter of fact.....most Walmart stores have free public WiFi.............so he can stand right there in the store and read all the same news reports we're reading and not have to use up all his minutes !!

As I've learned in the last few minutes....this is definitely a cultural sensitive situation!!! therefore a cashier might take notice of a man buying these products in Alabama and not in California....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm from the south and have lived here most of my life. I've never heard of men having an issue with this. Maybe it's just the men you know. ?

As I've learned in the last few minutes....this is definitely a cultural sensitive situation!!! therefore a cashier might take notice of a man buying these products in Alabama and not in California....

My husband has purchased these type products more than once and in several southern states, including TN. I asked him about the cashiers' reactions once. He told me that he didn't think they paid any attention. They were just doing their jobs being cashiers.

I'm wondering about his cash supply. He knows it's limited and he intends to stay hidden for a long time if not forever....

Could he be looking into jobs/gigs to make quick bucks along the way?

Where could he possibly work that won't do background checks or give a crap who you are?

Thoughts on ET's unkept appearance...

IT could be that they had to back track/ re-route after entering Alabama. What better way to throw off LE by literally going back the opposite direction? It's very possible they slept in the car and made almost a straight shot from Alabama to Oklahoma.

I'd look like that after 24+ hours in a car...

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...-abductor-tad-cummins-seen-new-photos-n741241
[FONT=&amp]TBI reported on Friday that their investigators had obtained and confirmed surveillance images of Thomas with the former teacher at a Wal-Mart located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, on Thursday night. The sighting came via an anonymous tip reported on March 15.
So according to this,the tip was reported on March 15 and TBI confirmed it yesterday. So 16 days to confirm a sighting,and now they are long gone. Unbelievable. Losing faith in TBI[/FONT]

Wow. So either this media is wrong (which would be like the first time ever, right?;) or the police are receiving more tips than they can process quickly? That's so long to follow up...especially for the waiting Thomas family.

Do you think it's possible that TC has help from an underground online community? It's frightening to consider the number of sick underground communities out there in the web (ex. Child *advertiser censored*, extreme fetishes, pedophilia). I hope this is something TBI is monitoring.
MOO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Lets really think about this for a second-
Tad was not tech savvy enough to delete his search history permanently, and he wrote notes using email drafts on the schools server but yet you think he's savvy enough to find the dark net, meet other sickos, gain their trust and have them risk their own freedom to help him hide a 15 yr old Caucasian female?
Keep in mind- they know which kids draw a lot of media attention. They don't want the heat brought on themselves.
They would have to really trust Tad in order to help him.
Do you really think Tad was tech savvy enough to reach the underbelly of the internet? And even if he was, do you really think these people would risk themselves to help Tad especially knowing this is a high profile case now. It's been shown on national news outlets.

I don't think it's a plausible theory. I think LE knows exactly who Tad was talking to online and what he was doing online because he wasn't smart enough to wipe everything.

Here is video of them in Wal Mart together.
[video=youtube;2gxDHeg2uqA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gxDHeg2uqA[/video]

O/T at 330pm pacific time, KGUN 9 is having a news conference with new details regarding Isabel Celis.

Lets really think about this for a second-
Tad was not tech savvy enough to delete his search history permanently, and he wrote notes using email drafts on the schools server but yet you think he's savvy enough to find the dark net, meet other sickos, gain their trust and have them risk their own freedom to help him hide a 15 yr old Caucasian female?
Keep in mind- they know which kids draw a lot of media attention. They don't want the heat brought on themselves.
They would have to really trust Tad in order to help him.
Do you really think Tad was tech savvy enough to reach the underbelly of the internet? And even if he was, do you really think these people would risk themselves to help Tad especially knowing this is a high profile case now. It's been shown on national news outlets.

I don't think it's a plausible theory. I think LE knows exactly who Tad was talking to online and what he was doing online because he wasn't smart enough to wipe everything.

I agree. I don't think he's savvy, at all. I think he had a good head start and is following the news.

As I mentioned before, I am retired LE for 25 years, and I know something about investigations. My experience knows time is a critical factor and if people don't see anything wrong,that is not my problem. A 15 Y.O. girl is in serious trouble and 16 days is crazy

No argument from me. I know that LE has a lot more surveillance from that same store as well. All of the checkout counters have them, the majority of the parking lots have them. Not only that, but there would be many other businesses close to that Walmart that would also have cameras.

It seems like to me the most important thing to try and establish right now is direction of travel. These shots at Walmart were daytime shots, so it appears. That means that LE should be able to pull video tapes from nearby businesses and simply hop-scotch across town and follow the rogue as it travels. Of course, with this tip being over two weeks old, there's no telling how many cameras may have recorded over the previous footage by now. Many of the newer camera setups will record a full 30 days before the DVR fills up and starts recording over previous stuff. They might get lucky.

I used to work in a very busy convenience store and sometimes things just didn't seem quite right with people. My first thought would be something isn't right here, my next thought would be that I am just crazy and paranoid. I would write down the date and time and any other notes just in case something came up later. I can say that nothing ever came up in situations that I saw like that.

I know they said they bought food products at Wal-Mart but there are a few other things they could have bought that would make me raise an eyebrow and take notice and if those things were purchased, I doubt TBI would even mention them. Pregnancy has been discussed a lot lately, there are certain things that go along with preventing and detecting pregnancy. Uhg, I don't even want to think about it.

My crazy thoughts only.

Thanks for linking. Just saw this video on my local news. Different feeling now since seeing just still images.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Thanks for sharing! So does the yellow logo on the front left of his shirt match up with the Schooner's design mentioned earlier or can anyone recognize it to be a different brand/marking?

The more expensive items the faster the money goes.
IMO this means he did not get steaks, seafood, or microwave dinners, nothing for an actual "meal" just snacks.
IOW he has no means to cook a meal, so they bought junk food.

That’s just my take.
MOO

If you pause the video in certain areas, ET is talking, TC smirks a little, and so does ET.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Most Walmarts have missing childrens posters right???

Does California still have road side border checks for food/plants? I know they did when I lived there quite a few years ago.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

It has been a few years, but I believe that they still do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18