Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I definitely feel like Elizabeth looks unkept in the images. It actually brought tears to my eyes seeing them and that says a lot because I'm usually unemotional on these cases.
When compared to the photos her family released, I believe the Walmart photos show that she looks unkept. Her hair is clumpy looking and that flannel must be his because it's way too large.
If I had to guess, I'd say at that point they may have spent the night in a hotel ​and dyed their hair then continued on.
He looks like more of a creeper with the facial hair dyed six shades darker then the hair on his head. SMH.
IMO.

Well a few things I take from the new information. LE now has the proof they need that he took her over state lines and the possibility of them being in Mexico or Central America is even higher.

Nah, just toss in a bottle of pain reliever and a flower or some such and they'll think he's just being a very nice, thoughtful guy for his lady.
Yes. My hubby almost always buys me chocolate when he has to shop for these items for me. Over the many years that we have been together, he has told me that several cashiers have commented "how sweet" or "wow, how incredibly thoughtful" when they see him buying lady products and chocolates, cupcakes, flowers, and/or motrin, bubble bath, baby wipes, etc at the same time. I'm blessed with a very thoughtful husband, y'all. :)

Just a thought. That kind of thing is something a cashier would remember, especially a female cashier.

JMO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530A using Tapatalk

What men purchase feminine products?
If I was checking out a 50 year man, I would definitely "take notice" that he was purchasing these types of products.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My friends and I have joked about how our husbands hate to pick up our feminine products, but they do it. ;)

Saw an update today that there was a confirmed sighting in Oklahoma on the 15th of March. I know it was 1-2 weeks ago, but anything helps at this point.

They apparently bought food with cash, but nothing of significance.

There were also a lot of claims that Tad Cummins was spotted in a small town in Texas, but police searches brought up nothing.

Another thing I haven't seen on this thread is that Tad may have been grooming another girl a few years ago, and wrote/sang a love song to her when she was in high school before settling on Elizabeth.
Makes me nervous because that brings up the question of whether there were any others besides these two, and if this could make Tad a repeat offender potentially.

Oklahoma Sighting Article #1
Oklahoma Sighting Article #2 + link included about former student 'relationship'

Potential Texas Sighting

I would also point out that if you want to find out more- just research it! I think anything could potentially help.

Last thing- there are a lot of good sources on Youtube, believe it or not. There are a lot of news reporting channels that actually link to reliable sources, and small theorist channels that come up with ideas and evidence.

:welcome: This has been previously discussed! There are 8 previous threads to this case :)

We hope you stay and contribute! Everyone's insights are appreciated and necessary to bring home ET safely :)

Hmm...on that train of thought. What about sending flyers to laundromats? Might be a lot of places to contact but eventually they'll need to wash the clothes that they've taken with them, especially if they didn't take many with them. Just trying to think of places outside of the box.
JMO

also medical facilities and urgent care centers.
Plus chain stores like Walmart and Rite Aid pharmacies have care centers now, I think cash can be used, I'm just thinking of a health event, though hope there isn't one.

What men purchase feminine products?
If I was checking out a 50 year man, I would definitely "take notice" that he was purchasing these types of products.

Totally don't want to start a debate regarding feminine products but my husband, in all his manly glory, doesn't hesitate if I ask him to pick some up. Usually throws in some Blue bell cookies and cream for extra points. It's not a big deal imo, meaning I'm not sure it's a definite that a cashier would take note of such a purchase.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

So here are my questions then...

1) It takes ten hours to go from Decatur, AL to OKC. If they left early on the 13th, they could have accomplished this driving straight through on I-40. If that's the case, then why still be hanging around two days later? If that's not the case, and they did stop along the way, why only drive like five hours a day, and where were they staying in between? If they took side roads, of course the whole trip could have taken longer. Where and when in all this time did they dye their hair?

2) This has me leaning away from Mexico as a destination. There were much more direct routes they could have taken that would have likely saved them gas/money and gotten them out of the country faster if that was in fact their goal.

The day the Corpus Christie sighting came out I was stalking the LE FB page. I won't share the location where a commenter swore she saw them, but at the time I dismissed the comment because it didn't match up with the timing/direction of the Corpus Christie sighting. Now, however, I hope they are re-looking at it. Makes a lot more sense given this route of travel.

I agree. IMO they have spent at least a few nights in a motel. I'm thinking dirty off the beating path seedy motels. But I guess they could just as well dye their hair near a river or creek while sleeping in the Nissan.

Do you think it's possible that TC has help from an underground online community? It's frightening to consider the number of sick underground communities out there in the web (ex. Child *advertiser censored*, extreme fetishes, pedophilia). I hope this is something TBI is monitoring.
MOO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...-abductor-tad-cummins-seen-new-photos-n741241
[FONT=&amp]TBI reported on Friday that their investigators had obtained and confirmed surveillance images of Thomas with the former teacher at a Wal-Mart located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, on Thursday night. The sighting came via an anonymous tip reported on March 15.
So according to this,the tip was reported on March 15 and TBI confirmed it yesterday. So 16 days to confirm a sighting,and now they are long gone. Unbelievable. Losing faith in TBI[/FONT]

Do you think it's possible that TC has help from an underground online community? It's frightening to consider the number of sick underground communities out there in the web (ex. Child *advertiser censored*, extreme fetishes, pedophilia). I hope this is something TBI is monitoring.
MOO

I'd say that is very unlikely. They've had his computers for some time now. If they would have had those kind of bread crumbs to follow, this probably would have been over much quicker.

Totally don't want to start a debate regarding feminine products but my husband, in all his manly glory, doesn't hesitate if I ask him to pick some up. Usually throws in some Blue bell cookies and cream for extra points. It's not a big deal imo, meaning I'm not sure it's a definite that a cashier would take note of such a purchase.

As I've learned in the last few minutes....this is definitely a cultural sensitive situation!!! therefore a cashier might take notice of a man buying these products in Alabama and not in California....

YUP! My man is very prideful when he gets this stuff for me, he has no shame. He loves "taking care of his woman" and probably says the same thing to the clerk at check out.

He also grew up with two sisters and mother... his exact words were "Growing up with sisters.... this stuff doesn't phase me."

He will gladly jump right up to get these things for his future daughter one day. :heartbeat:

From the article:
"The tip alleged that Cummins had used cash to purchase a myriad of food items, but stayed away from more expensive items."

This could mean "camping type" food!
Heat and eat out of a can/box/bag stuff.

JMO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530A using Tapatalk

The more expensive items the faster the money goes.

There was an Instagram pic he took from a hotel balcony where he said it was PCB (using abbreviations only). Sleuthers suggested Panama City Beach, Pensacola, and one more I can't remember right now that all had PCB initials.

I know pretty much nuttin' 'bout nuttin' but middle TN is my home and has been for several decades, so I do know a bit about it and its' people. There is only one "Hangout." (Such an awesome place). It's in Gulf Shores, AL. We never miss the Shrimp Fest there in October, and daughter/grandies just spent last week (spring break) there. The photo TC posted saying "PCB" was definitely Panama City Beach. It used to be "THE" place to go for middle Tennesseans on spring break, and it always referred to by us as "PCB." Pensacola is "Penacola."

Originally, it made sense to me that TC may have taken MCET to either of those places, since he was at least somewhat familiar with both. Having given it more thought, I'm not so sure any more. After what he has done, not just to ET but also to his wife, children and grandchildren, seems to me he would want/need to completely forget/erase the precious family memories that these places must hold for him.

Then again..... if he had true human emotions, how could he have done what he has to begin with? Ugh, maybe he doesn't give a chit and nothing holds true meaning for him. Who knows? It's so hard to wrap our heads around how sick, selfish, narcissistic people like TC think/feel. :(

I'd say that is very unlikely. They've had his computers for some time now. If they would have had those kind of bread crumbs to follow, this probably would have been over much quicker.

I was thinking he bought a prepaid phone with internet access to help stay ahead of LE.

I think it's strange that her sleeves cover her hands. Could be that he's restrained her hands with duct tape or something. Wondering if there are more photos tbi hasn't released yet

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...-abductor-tad-cummins-seen-new-photos-n741241
[FONT=&]TBI reported on Friday that their investigators had obtained and confirmed surveillance images of Thomas with the former teacher at a Wal-Mart located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, on Thursday night. The sighting came via an anonymous tip reported on March 15.
So according to this,the tip was reported on March 15 and TBI confirmed it yesterday. So 16 days to confirm a sighting,and now they are long gone. Unbelievable. Losing faith in TBI[/FONT]

I had a feeling it was reported on the 15th. I'm not sure we, as a whole, completely understand how long it takes to followup on 1,000 plus tips. On one hand i find it disappointing but on the other it is encouraging to know that all tips are followed up upon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1