Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Given that her hair was blond, they could have used the same dye bottle and her hair would come out red and his dark brown.

Her hair looks like kool aid color. A lot of young girls use kool aid to color their light hair red/purple/blue.

Quick question... I've been a member for nearly a year but only recently began posting. In the TOS do we have to say after each theory we post that it's "JMO etc.." or is it enough to have this in our signature?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

:moo:

Many folks do not see signatures. We do our screen settings so that it allows us to view the threads quicker.

So :moo: put in post.

Some Walmart allow overnight RV parking. He could easily be sleeping in Walmart parking lots.
There is an iPhone app that gives which locations allow it
I have an android so I can't check it out.

https://www.allstays.com/apps/walmart.htm
MOO

I agree, they may be using showers at Truck Stops. It's like 10$ for a shower. They provide wash cloths and towels.
MOO

24c93476a35179d7cad0963d77a5e552.jpg

I was thinking the same. This is a copy of the info on the Walmart on 100 East I-240 Service Road, Oklahoma City OK 73149. It appears the majority of Walmart in OK city allow parking.
There are many other things around that Walmart too.
Just my opinion!

Thanks, I think this is such a valid suggestion that I would suggest notifying the tip line.:) My own gut is he is embedded far out west or in Mexico but maybe they could search footage for this sort of thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Most are very nice. Towels, soap, blow dryers...
You pay and get assigned a # for the shower room. Then you have a code on your receipt. The code allows you to enter the shower.
Maids are there to clean the rooms between each use. Many are larger than any hotel bathroom.
They also have TV viewing areas. Some are quite comfortable with couches and other have hard plastic chairs like the DMV have.
If a movie was playing TC might sit for awhile and leave before the movie ends.
I'm not sure how often a news channel would be on.
ET could move pretty quickly in and out and barely be seen.
They however, have NUMEROUS cameras, so they would be on surveillance footage.
ea6167b13c14ac1369fa5ea737ba4aa3.jpg

More photos at link:

http://texasvanagons.com/truck-stop-showers/

Quick question... I've been a member for nearly a year but only recently began posting. In the TOS do we have to say after each theory we post that it's "JMO etc.." or is it enough to have this in our signature?

The important thing is to ensure that others do not misinterpret opinions for facts.

24c93476a35179d7cad0963d77a5e552.jpg

I was thinking the same. This is a copy of the info on the Walmart on 100 East I-240 Service Road, Oklahoma City OK 73149. It appears the majority of Walmart in OK city allow parking.
There are many other things around that Walmart too.
Just my opinion!

The vast majority of wm supercenters allow long term parking.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

When I see the sighting pictures....I have to remember this was only 2 days after he took her. 1) he looks to me like he's been driving non-stop and he's exhausted, needs a shower and a good sleep. He has no one to relieve him while driving. What I am shocked about is that he stops at Walmart of all places. Why not a smaller mom & pop store, gas station or Dollar General. Yes, they still have cameras but much smaller crowd for people to recognize them. and 2) she doesn't look under duress to me either BUT...this is 2 days in. She's still under the impression they are on "vacation" and he's "taking her somewhere great". Once reality hits that he's not, and he's an older guy, and she can't have TV, or her phone, or everything else a normal teenager wants, then I think things will change dramatically.

School is in right now. It's common for me to see parents & children when I run to the store at lunch but it's usually younger children who aren't school age yet. I also understand a lot of kids are homeschooling these days too. But....what time they hit Walmart?? If I was there, it would jog my memory more to see them at Walmart during the day because I would think "why isn't she in school??". I have kids myself but the only reason they aren't in school is because of illness or if it's a legit no-school day. But for me, I would tend to do a double take during the day vs after work getting stuff for dinner. If any of that makes sense, I'm rambling.

But I think the same thing if I were in a truck stop and saw them using the shower facilities. It would still make me go hmmm....to see them using it now when she's supposed to be in school vs if it was summer time and maybe she was riding along with dad/grandpa for a week or two.

This has hit our local news too and I'm so sad to see all the comments that it looks like she left on her own. Sigh........I have a 15 year old........if he was to run away with a teacher, I would be devastated and would go to the ends of the earth to find him. If he ran away in general! They are NOT able to make these types of decisions on their own at this age. I'm sure we've all been taken for a ride at some point in our lives with someone making us believe something that isn't true. It happens to adults all the time. Why would adults not understand that this is a CHILD, maybe she left "on her own" but it is NOT right, period. She has no idea what she has done. And he is old enough to know better.

I just pray they are found. She will eventually tire of this and reality will hit. What will he do then?

Actually some schools had their Spring Break during the week of March 15th. My friends in northern Florida did. It wouldn't be too unusual to see a school aged girl. Just my 2 cents :)

She looks like she is wearing his shirt in the Walmart video. He looks so creepy. Well He must be feeling confident for both of them to be shopping together.

I wonder what kind of food they bought, junk food or necessities. If he was shopping only two days in, he must be really low of food now and I have no doubt he's been in multiple stores since the sighting on March 15.

I know most of y'all have probably seen just how close the Walmart is to 35 or even I-40, if they stayed on 240. And in regards to possibly driving the rogue, South OKC has tons of buy here pay here places that don't ask a lot of questions. And he could've traded it in for some quick cash and a new vehicle. Win win. IMHO. I live about 30 minutes from here and "south side" isn't the most scenic part of Oklahoma.
deda3aadec68dc1c632733ba3e875387.jpg

*always MOO or random thoughts*
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's the same shirt she was wearing in the image outside of Shoney's the day she went missing.

I disagree.

There is no image of her outside of Shoneys. That pic was taken from home security at her home. In it, she is wearing a dark color flannel with white lines. In the image from Walmart on the 15th, she is wearing a white flannel with dark lines. Also, there is an image of TC with, what appears to be, the same exact shirt.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• 3E7DA2BC00000578-0-This_image_of_Elizabeth_was_taken_on_March_13_the_day_she_vanish-a-121_149030.jpg
    3E7DA2BC00000578-0-This_image_of_Elizabeth_was_taken_on_March_13_the_day_she_vanish-a-121_149030.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 326
  • TBITwitter.jpg
    TBITwitter.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 333
he is still wearing the same shoes as he did at Walmart when he purchased the hair dye "for his mother-in-law" before fleeing:

walmart-1.png
tad-cummins3.jpg

Yes! That's one of the first things I looked at! They can change their clothes but may never change shoes. Could be the only ones he brought with him.

Actually some schools had their Spring Break during the week of March 15th. My friends in northern Florida did. It wouldn't be too unusual to see a school aged girl. Just my 2 cents :)

I thought about that since ours was right around that time too. I guess for me personally, I just tend to notice older kids who aren't in school when mine ARE in school, lol. Lots of reasons they can be out of course, just as a mom I tend to look around and wonder "why" then go on with my day. So something like this would stick out more to me during school hours than after.

So the pictures are not from yesterday?? Only two days after?

I missed that... So she's had red hair since almost the beginning?

Wait...in these pictures, is she wearing 2 different shirts?! One appears brown and tan to me and one appears dark blue and white? Is that just the lighting ? Am I blind ?

Thoughts, please.

(ETA: Geez Louise, nevermind. It's the lighting. I swear, I need laser surgery at this point.)

So the pictures are not from yesterday?? Only two days after?

I missed that... So she's had red hair since almost the beginning?

The only thing we KNOW is that she had that color hair for that instant in that security footage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pacobasal