GUILTY TN - Maurice Brown, 3, Memphis, 1 July 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
But it made me wonder if Dad sometimes goes and hangs out with neighbors and leaves the babies alone.

I can see that, or runs a "quick errand". MOO

I guess if Dad admitted to leaving him alone, that might bring about charges. Otherwise, I feel like they are just leading up to the next step...

He was charged with Agg child abuse-again-what did he do to little Maurice?

He was charged with Agg child abuse-again-what did he do to little Maurice?

Where was he charged with agg. abuse? I see neglect and endangerment.

He could also have been high when police arrived. That would equal an endangerment neglect charge MOO

Wonderful. Wonder why the news is calling it endangerment and neglect?

Agg child abuse?? That is not good...how do they know?

<modsnip>
I am holding out hope for this baby!
Could the dad have been arrested for some child/abuse and endangerment of the 1 year old? Maybe I am being too hopeful :(

Late Monday afternoon, police at the missing boy's home sprinted away after a report that he had been found four blocks away.

And while the report turned out to be a false alarm, two people were arrested after arguing with police

From article posted up thread somewhere.

Did they decide to arrest dad as a rsult of the arguing with police? Who was the second person ?
Anyone know dads age or D.O.B.?

from article posted up thread somewhere.

Did they decide to arrest dad as a rsult of the arguing with police? Who was the second person ?
Anyone know dads age or d.o.b.?

d.o.b-10/31/1983

From article posted up thread somewhere.

Anyone know dads age or D.O.B.?

Graduated 2003, so around 27.

He has a gf listed as far back as Jan 09, wondering why she isn't the baby mama.

Kinda stunned the media reported the charges differently.

I dunno what to think now. I just didnt want to think he did anything to his little boy. Two people were arrested so now I wonder if someone helped and then talked.

Where are the mothers? I am surprised that they decided he should be the caregiver to the babies.

Here's the link to records. Several look to be his. Middle initial D. Some are listed with no middle initial so here's the link. The first record has agg. child abuse only charge. Might be more added but he has court in the morning at 8:30 am.

http://jssi.shelbycountytn.gov/

One of the mothers lives in ARK-It sounds like a lot of blood and does not look good for little Maurice--:frown:

Who was it who said they hoped this wasn't another wetting accident?

He told officers his son wet his pants, and that he threatened to spank him. Instead, the father told police, he made his son change his clothes, then sat him down in front of the television.

God, this is making me sick...

"Brown then told police that he got his 1-year-old son and they drove around looking for the 3-year-old.

However, a witness contradicted that, telling police that he saw Brown leave the apartment with a child draped over his shoulder between 7 and 8 p.m. He also told police that the child he saw was the older one, meaning Maurice Jr.

Police searched the house and found blood spatter on the bathroom walls, a blood pool in the bathroom closet, blood drops on the floor and around the tub and a white piece of cloth with blood on it.

&#8220;Based upon the age of the missing child, and the blood evidence in the bathroom, which is consistent with blunt force trauma, (we have) probable cause to believe that the child has sustained serious bodily injury,&#8221; a police affidavit says."

So the neighbor saw him around 7-8 pm with Maurice on his shoulder carrying him out of the house & leave. He had a few hours to put him somewhere. Dang, this stuff needs to stop.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pbod153
Back