Found Safe TN - MCET, 15, Abducted by Teacher, in Maury County, 13 March 2017 #16 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
About the Super8 Motels---I don't think they could have gone to any motels like that. Their license plate number would be written down and they'd need ID of some kind....They could park far away and try to pay cash and give no ID---but that is a red flag too......

About the Super8 Motels---I don't think they could have gone to any motels like that. Their license plate number would be written down and they'd need ID of some kind....They could park far away and try to pay cash and give no ID---but that is a red flag too......
https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/04/21/us/tennessee-teacher-criminal-complaint-trnd/index.html

"Investigators found out that Cummins booked rooms -- in his own name -- at Super 8 motels in Oklahoma City and in Guymon, Oklahoma, in March. Employees at both properties told investigators each room had one bed."

Seems like he had no problem.
MOO

MOO

Cummins did indeed go to two Super 8 motels that we know about - one in Oklahoma City and another in Guymon, Oklahoma.

18. On March 29, 2017, an employee of Super. 8 Motels contacted the TBI / FBI tip-line and
advised that she had checked the Motel's national database for the name Tad Cummins.
The database showed that Cummins had stayed at a Super 8 location in Oklahoma City,
Oklahoma located at 3852 S. Prospect on March 15, 2017 and March 16, 2017, The employee stated that the information in the database showed that Cummins gave a
Columbia, Tennessee address. It also showed his phone number as 931-* * *-1919, a
known phone number belonging to Cummins, and postal zip code of 38401. A
photocopy of Cummins Tennessee driver's license taken by the clerk was provided to
investigators. Cummins rented a room with a single queen-sized bed. Upon further
investigation, investigators learned from a witness at the motel that Cummins had asked
for directions to a local Walmart.

20. On April 1, 2017, investigators received information from Wyndham Hotels and Resorts,
who owns and operates several motel chains, including Super 8 Motels, that a motel room
was booked under the name of Tad Cummins on March 16 and March 17, 2017 at the
Guymon, Oklahoma, Super 8 Motel location. A local FBI agent went to the motel and
was able to confirm the information. Additionally, the agent learned that the motel room
rented to Cummins had only one bed.

http://lmgcorporate.com/wsmv/documents/CumminsFederalCharges.pdf

Lol. You beat me to posting it by a minute, Pamela_Brewer!

Tad is...781da79a61617d83d0d74bff563e8580.jpg

but he did get away with it.

Them mentioning his e.d pill refills is very embarrassing on the victims behalf. They could have left that part out until trial. Jmo.

wow, he used his own name and no one figured it out? LOL I guess I overestimate people sometimes...

Hotels workers can't spot everyone that's wanted from another state. So its actually easy if the perp pays in cash. Plus those motels may give a parking pass without writing down the vehicle information.

So it probably happens alot.

Really? Even Brietbart had an article saying it was fake news. I don't normally read Brietbart but because I was googling checkpoints I read several stories to make sure.

At any rate its totally possible and probable that we just drove through. I do know about a dozen times I've driven between San Diego and LA I've never been stopped. Thats all I know:).

I travel a lot to SoCal and even lived in San Clemente for a few months a couple of years ago. I never saw a checkpoint like this. Just miles and miles of bumper to bumper traffic going either north or south. :snail:

Tad would have been killed in Mexico and E.T possibly abducted and trafficked.

So thanks to the hippies that took them in. Because Tad didn't even have enough money to bribe Mexico LE if push came to shove. Jmo

So thanks to the hippies that took them in. Because Tad didn't even have enough money to bribe Mexico LE if push came to shove. Jmo

And the commune where Tad took ET was clothing-optional, which he knew from the documentary. He did this knowing about ET's abuse with other men while living with her mother, that had caused her to "cover up" when she dressed, according to her sister Kat. What a monster. He wanted to "save" her. Yeah, right.

Yeah i shudder to think what ET's fate would of been across the border in Mexico. What has happened already is bad enough. She had a lucky escape from a vile predator, and in time i think she will realise that. Poor girl.

And the commune where Tad took ET was clothing-optional, which he knew from the documentary. He did this knowing about ET's abuse with other men while living with her mother, that had caused her to "cover up" when she dressed, according to her sister Kat. What a monster. He wanted to "save" her. Yeah, right.

Yes it's obvious he is full of it. I was actually wondering about ET having been abused by other men while with her mother. She sure is a victim of some screwed up circumstances, and has probably not known much else except abuse, until her dad got custody of her.

From your link

So... where's the boat? And... they were a long way from San Diego, so I'm not sure I'm understanding this.

I'm definitely not understanding this. I'm also confused as to how and why they ended up way up in the remote mountains in California if the plan was to go to Mexico. It almost sounds as though the plan got screwed up around the time they hit Decatur, and he just came up with a new plan on the fly.

http://wkrn.com/2017/04/24/documents-reveal-tad-cummins-planned-to-go-to-mexico-with-teen/

Cummins’ court-appointed attorney, Benajmin Galloway, released the following statement after the judge’s decision was handed down:

“It is important to note that these allegations do not involve force, threats or coercion of any sort. As authorities in Tennessee acknowledge, the alleged victim left of her own free will. This was not an abduction or kidnapping as has been suggested. Mr. Cummins has no history of violence and no criminal history whatsoever. He surrendered without incident and has been cooperative with investigators. He looks forward to returning to Tennessee as soon as possible to answer the charges against him."

http://wkrn.com/2017/04/24/documents-reveal-tad-cummins-planned-to-go-to-mexico-with-teen/

Cummins’ court-appointed attorney, Benajmin Galloway, released the following statement after the judge’s decision was handed down:

“It is important to note that these allegations do not involve force, threats or coercion of any sort. As authorities in Tennessee acknowledge, the alleged victim left of her own free will. This was not an abduction or kidnapping as has been suggested. Mr. Cummins has no history of violence and no criminal history whatsoever. He surrendered without incident and has been cooperative with investigators. He looks forward to returning to Tennessee as soon as possible to answer the charges against him."

:sick:

:blah:

Bold text is from this article: http://wkrn.com/2017/04/24/family-w...t-48-hours-before-rescue-were-most-traumatic/

Danielle’s visit with Elizabeth was supervised and she was instructed not to ask the teen certain questions.

According to Danielle, Elizabeth is choosing who she wants to spend time with.

“One of her main concerns was that she wanted to be safe. She wanted to feel safe and stay in one room that was behind closed doors that the only way you could get in was with a code,” she explained.

I'm so glad they are letting Elizabeth's visits be supervised and that they are letting her choose who she wants to see. I was so worried about this because how her home life wasn't that great.

also did anyone see this part? I wonder what on earth happened to her in the 48 hours before?

Family members who have spent time with Elizabeth Thomas after her return to Tennessee say she told them the 48 hours before her rescue were the most traumatic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010