Found Safe TN - MCET, 15, Abducted by Teacher, in Maury County, 13 March 2017 #17 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still trying to figure out how they blew through $4500 in such little time. Especially reading that MCET had lost so much weight, and hadn't showered since she left.
No link directly, because I'm piecing together what we've found out here.
So, maybe stayed in hotels at the beginning?
It doesn't take $4500 in gas to get to California unless you're driving a really old gas-guzzler. And they ate wildflowers?
I'm really confused

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Yes, they did. IMHO, Whatley was exaggerating to make a point.

:cow:
April Showers or Sophia, I'm not sure which one of them, reported that TC and ET showered in clothes, so I am having trouble believing this.
I DO BELIEVE that ET was not given the opportunity to shower often.
I'm sorry, but I am picturing this slightly obese, greasy, hairy smelly, man rolling around (insert your thoughts here)
Even if ET had a shower a week -
How do I say it?
If I were her I'd feel like a potato chip. Peeled, greasy, salty and broken...
Ok I'll stop.

MOO

Have we heard anything on how the Rouge was "altered"? The pictures after they were caught looks silver. The only thing I noticed is possible window tinting.

Have we heard anything on how the Rouge was "altered"? The pictures after they were caught looks silver. The only thing I noticed is possible window tinting.
No, other than changing played.

MOO

For one, he disconnected the GPS tracking.

Did LE ever elaborate on the boat? I can't remember if he bought it and did that "test run" before he kidnapped ET or while on the run.

I can't believe that she hadn't bathed, maybe she had limited opportunities but I just can't imagine why she wouldn't have while they were staying in the hotel rooms unless TC wouldn't allow her to do that. I can believe that she didn't the last days or weeks but not the entire time.

But they stayed in motels a few times, didn't they?

I was thinking the same thing. And wasn't one of the things purchased womens razors? I guess razors don't automatically imply shower, but I assumed so. That's really awful (but what about this case isn't) if they were in hotels and she wasn't even able to shower.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whether she bathed or not during this ordeal is the least of my concerns.

The above article said "[FONT="]Whatley also says the teen appeared to not have bathed the entire time she was gone."

[/FONT]Just wow.

Eh, I think he's a sensationalist. Granted, there was no running water or electricity in the cabin, but prior to that they were in places with running water (commune, motels).

I was thinking the same thing. And wasn't one of the things purchased womens razors? I guess razors don't automatically imply shower, but I assumed so. That's really awful (but what about this case isn't) if they were in hotels and she wasn't even able to shower.

It's possible that ET chose not to shower. Maybe she was thinking if she was dirty she could avoid sexual activity or maybe she didn't want to undress if she wasn't forced to do so. JMO

I'm thinking the poor child went to hell and back, so she probably looked like it too. Re: the boat, I believe that story like I believe TC was trying to keep ET safe. Uh-huh.

When I read it, I just assumed "altered" due to the stolen/missing license plate.

:dunno: if more "altering" - but merely removal of plate is definitely "altering" in my mind so I did not read anything more of the statement.

Speaking of the razors..

I thought it was very interesting that yes, indeed, it did say that was purchased. iirc it even said WOMENS razors. ( please correct if memory is incorrect)

Yet in the interviews that I have read, it said that that is one of the first things she wanted.. was a razor. (cannot find link..again correct if incorrect)

:dunno: :thinking:

Wow! He is going to be taken to and fro from one undisclosed location to another, then to another undisclosed location* for his "safety"* it seems.
MOO
The Travel Plan From California

Cummins will be shackled and transported from the jail to an airport where he'll board a U.S. Marshal-owned air plane, said Daniel T. Shelton, a spokesman for the*U.S. Marshals Service.

"He'll likely then be flown to another (undisclosed) location, then eventually will be transported to Tennessee," Shelton said Tuesday.

Continue reading @ link:

http://www.tennessean.com/story/new...s-journey-back-tennessee-look-like/100879606/

MOO
I'm not so sure that it's more for his protection as it is more likely for everyone's protection because they don't want the public knowing when he's being transported from one location to the next first Safety and Security breach purposes. Ex: so no one will try to help him Escape or break him free or anything of that nature. Like I said before it's not so much for his own safety as it is first security breach purposes. Of course I'm not law enforcement nor am I an attorney. However, unfortunately, I have had first hand experience with jail and prisons before in my younger days... years ago. (Not the proudest moment in my life, but a necessary moment in order for me to be the person I am today!)

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I'm thinking the poor child went to hell and back, so she probably looked like it too. Re: the boat, I believe that story like I believe TC was trying to keep ET safe. Uh-huh.

:ditto:

If he bought a boat, I owe you all another lunch. We'll make it seafood this time.

ETA: I might believe "rented" a boat, but there isn't any corroborating evidence of that, either.

:ditto:

If he bought a boat, I owe you all another lunch. We'll make it seafood this time.

ETA: I might believe "rented" a boat, but there isn't any corroborating evidence of that, either.

Looks like you might be buying a lot of lunches.

CASE NO. 2:17-MJ-00067-KJN
NOTICE OF MOTION AND MOTION OF THE UNITED STATES IN SUPPORT OF DETENTION PENDING TRIAL FOR DEFENDANT TAD CUMMINS

The defendant had plans to attempt to escape across the United States border to Mexico. He then planned to seek passage to countries further south of Mexico. In furtherance of this plan, the defendant procured a small watercraft and conducted a test run to cross into Mexico across the water from San Diego. The defendant also considered the feasibility of a land crossing into Mexico.

Looks like you might be buying a lot of lunches.

Yes, I read that.

"Procured a small watercraft" does not mean "bought a boat".

He could have rented a kayak.

AND, more importantly, we only have TC's admission that he "procured a small watercraft and conducted a test run". He's a known liar. :liar:

So I need more convincing than just TC's word on ANY so-called evidence.

JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members