Found Safe TN - MCET, 15, Abducted by Teacher, in Maury County, 13 March 2017 #17 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Props to you for reading those books. I've wanted to but being an empath thought the books might put me into some sort of depression.

Jaycee... I can't even imagine. 18 years of pure hell...

And ultimately I did not want to really know.

It's so cruel. I don't think Jaycee will be able to ever have a fully normal relationship with a man. That might be the case for the victims of castro as well.

He isnt in Vinelink and Maury Co TN doesnt have an inmate search online.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Vinelink includes all counties. Its a big hub. Im just assuming Maury County is included but maybe not i will check later.

I just checked Maury county is included in Vinelink.

And ultimately I did not want to really know.

It's so cruel. I don't think Jaycee will be able to ever have a fully normal relationship with a man. That might be the case for the victims of castro as well.

I will never know, thank God, but I am pretty sure that I do not possess the moxy to overcome what these amazing young women have.

I know their lives will never be "normal", but dang- they are trying, they are speaking out about their ordeals, they (some of them) are loving mothers to their children......I am in awe of their strength. Where does that come from?

I would probably be in a mental institution, catatonic.

I did alot of searching on federal kidnapping yesterday and they can offer a plea deal for less years. Its very complicated. I even called a criminal defense attorney whos friends with my sister.

Ugh. What did you find out? What could he plea to?

I will never know, thank God, but I am pretty sure that I do not possess the moxy to overcome what these amazing young women have.

I know their lives will never be "normal", but dang- they are trying, they are speaking out about their ordeals, they (some of them) are loving mothers to their children......I am in awe of their strength. Where does that come from?

I would probably be in a mental institution, catatonic.

True. I agree.

Ugh. What did you find out? What could he plea to?
He was busy with clients, just told me it was complicated with Federal and State but the 10yr min doesnt have to be set in stone. Who knows maybe they will go for more.

He's still in Sacramento County jail on federal hold. His # is 5128728. This information can be found on Sacramento County Jail/inmate search.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Thank you Ontario Mom and Librarianlibby. I wonder why he hasnt left. Is this a good or bad thing. Maybe good no one will visit.
Am I the only one who sees that he was released 5/2?

Hmm i thought Tenneesse LE might have picked him up but no record

You're not wrong. It does now say released. Figures, after I post he is still there. Doh. :)

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
lol...sorry! They mustve updated right after you posted. thank you for the link!

Wow! He is going to be taken to and fro from one undisclosed location to another, then to another undisclosed location* for his "safety"* it seems.
MOO
The Travel Plan From California

Cummins will be shackled and transported from the jail to an airport where he'll board a U.S. Marshal-owned air plane, said Daniel T. Shelton, a spokesman for the*U.S. Marshals Service.

"He'll likely then be flown to another (undisclosed) location, then eventually will be transported to Tennessee," Shelton said Tuesday.

Continue reading @ link:

http://www.tennessean.com/story/new...s-journey-back-tennessee-look-like/100879606/

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member