Found Safe TN - MCET, 15, Abducted by Teacher, in Maury County, 13 March 2017 #17 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Community group calling for the resignation of the Superintendent of Schools due to the way the administration dealt with TC.
http://www.columbiadailyherald.com/news/20170501/community-group-calls-for-marczak8217s-resignation
You think hes bad look what happened to President of Buena Park scool district here in OC CA. I have friends whose kids go to Buena Park schools.

Sickening what the heck is wrong with all these sicko people working in our schools.

http://www.ocregister.com/2017/04/2...of-child-*advertiser censored*-videos-photos/

You think hes bad look what happened to President of Buena Park scool district here in OC CA. I have friends whose kids go to Buena Park schools.

Sickening what the heck is wrong with all these sicko people working in our schools.

http://www.ocregister.com/2017/04/2...of-child-*advertiser censored*-videos-photos/

Our education system has been a disaster for decades. we spend more money per pupil and get lower test scores than other nations. The dumbing down of America.

Not many are going to support his actions. The only support letters will come likely at hie sentencing for leniency. But there are two parts here, first part was the depositions to disclose to understand what happened truthfully to help locate them safely. That's happened. The second outcome as I understand it was to help prevent the conditions and conduct won't happen again. Hope that still happens.
MMO

The depositions have taken place? I missed that but if so...... yayyy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Speaking with mine now although older she may be aware. This social media seems to be another way for the pervs to work a back alley.
I've scene county LE is reaching out to counter bullying but this is one complicated case of bulling and sexual abuse. MCET was like a pinball getting hit back and forthe IMO

They do seem to be very supportiive and for anyone to suggest that her upbringing is at fault is totally wrong, This is a 15 year old exploited by a grown 50 year old man. I can not understand the mindset that defends him.

As many survivors of abuse have shared here, children who have been abused (and ET was abused horribly according to the charges against her mother) are more susceptible to grooming by predators like TC.

So, I think it is not going out on a limb to say ET home life played a part in her later abuse by TC. This child is a victim of more than one abuser. Sickening.

As many survivors of abuse have shared here, children who have been abused (and ET was abused horribly according to the charges against her mother) are more susceptible to grooming by predators like TC.

So, I think it is not going out on a limb to say ET home life played a part in her later abuse by TC. This child is a victim of more than one abuser. Sickening.

Her home life absolutely played a role. TC was an adult who made her feel special and didn't abuse her in the manner to which she was accustomed. We all know what he did to her was abuse but she thought it was LOVE. She wasn't protected by her mother, and wasn't protected by school officials, and might as well have had a target on her forehead for TC to aim for.

I wonder if CPS will be involved in ET's adjustment back home due to the family history?

I just checked Vinelink for TC arrest status CA arrest info says he's out of custody so I checked Tennessee which says no offender found. This is strange.

I just checked Vinelink for TC arrest status CA arrest info says he's out of custody so I checked Tennessee which says no offender found. This is strange.
I think Tad Cummins is in federal custody which doesn't always show up on vinelink. jmo

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

O/T
ANYONE ELSE IN FLORIDA?
I just got Emergency Amber Alert on my cell. It flashed on/off so quickly that I didn't get a chance to read what it said. Anyone?

I think Tad Cummins is in federal custody which doesn't always show up on vinelink. jmo

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I looked on federal inmate locator but he didn't show there either. Why would he show on the CA including case number etc but not on Tenn?

I looked on federal inmate locator but he didn't show there either. Why would he show on the CA including case number etc but not on Tenn?
Maybe because he was initially arrested by CA authorities andd transferred to federal custody. Just speculating. Bond was denied IIRC.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Same thing yesterday.... assuming he's en route to TN?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He isnt in Vinelink and Maury Co TN doesnt have an inmate search online.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

STILL EXCITED! Sometimes i'm really amazed that they actually found her!
Eating flowers but she got home!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member