Found Safe TN - MCET, 15, Abducted by Teacher, in Maury County, 13 March 2017 #17 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe if MCET hears about tc calling his wife, she will realize he is a con, and she will not hesitate to get all the truth out about him. A young teen now has to face rejection on top of everything. :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have never once gotten the impression that JC feels that her husband was "involved in an affair". In fact, she has very clearly said ET is a child who can't make this kind of "choice" .

As for her speaking of his "betrayal"...why shouldn't she call it that ? Betrayal has to do with destroying someone's trust, and there are many ways that can happen. If my husband committed rape, molested a child, abused an animal, or even stole something from a neighbor, I would call it a betrayal. I trust my husband to be the man I have always known him to be, the man I have respected and honored and built a life with for the past 16 years. Anything he did to shatter my trust in him would be a betrayal to me.

JMO

Once trust is gone, your relationship stands on unstable ground.

TN will charge TC. Will the Fedral Govt also charge TC, so there will be two trials? Thanks.

Really, there is no way out. This is the US gov't vs. TC. Federal law makes it a felony punishable by a minimum of 10 years to transport a minor across state lines with the intent to engage in unlawful sexual activity. He was arrested in CA, 8 or 9 states away, that proves the transportation across state lines part. The criminal complaint cites several points in support of the intent to engage in unlawful sexual activity part. He is toast, IMHO.

:cow:

Agree. Wonder why OK and possibly AL aren't jumping on the bandwagon too.

Here is the Timeline per the school:
(quote)

Jan. 24, 2017: Culleoka Unit School administration was notified by a student concerning an allegation of contact witnessed between Cummins and a student. The complaint stated, “It wasn’t like a makeout kiss, just a peck on the lips.” Culleoka Unit School administration gathered all information that day from the student who was said to have witnessed the alleged inappropriate contact.

Jan. 25, 2017: Maury County Schools Chief of Staff, Dr. Amanda Hargrove, was contacted by Culleoka Unit School administration, and Dr. Hargrove immediately began an investigation.

Jan. 26 to Jan. 30, 2017: As per school board policy 5.500 and 6.305, Dr. Hargrove and staff investigated the allegations by interviewing all pertinent parties, including students, staff, and administration.

Jan. 27, 2017: The student named in the alleged concern was removed from Cummins’ class and schedule by Culleoka Unit School administration.

Jan. 31, 2017: Maury County Schools administration was notified by law enforcement that Cummins was the subject of a criminal investigation. The district turned over all known information and documentation to law enforcement about the recent allegations against Cummins at Culleoka Unit School, which were also still under investigation by Maury County Schools.

Feb. 3, 2017: Late afternoon, Maury County Schools received an allegation that Cummins had been in contact with the same student, despite explicit directives from his supervisor not to interact.

Feb. 6, 2017: At 8 a.m., Dr. Hargrove met with Cummins and suspended him from his duties at Culleoka Unit School.
http://wkrn.com/2017/03/21/maury-county-public-schools-release-tad-cummins-incident-timeline/

Jan 31 is still an open question that is not answered. Who and what started a "criminal investigation"?

JC did nothing wrong. She was deceived, betrayed, robbed and abandoned by her husband of 30 years with whom she has children and grandchildren. If she hasn't expressed her sympathy for MCET yet, it is most likely because she is experiencing her own, all-consuming trauma.

Don't expect so much of her. Her whole life was taken from her too and she has children and grandchildren who are no doubt reeling as they all try to wrap their heads around what he did.

Not to mention the embarrassment of being his wife and having people look at her with the stink eye everywhere she goes and speculating that she knew he was a pedophile preying on young girls he taught at school.

I have more sympathy for her than MCET, but that is just me. MCET was a willing participant, JC was not. And, no, I am not saying that MCET is not a victim of this creep, but she knew that running away from her family with a married man and hiding from LE was not right and she did it anyway.

Disagree. Tc and Jc are the adults here. I always feel children and young people absolutely come first. That's our job as adults. I understand Jc is suffering. And definitely sympathize.
But my take re your comment: If a guy cheats on me. I hold HIM accountable, not a girl or even a grown women. Repeat. Hold the man accountable. He is the only one responsible to you.

If this does go to a Trial, i think that will be at least a couple of years away and by that time ET will be 17-18 i would think.
I am not aware he pulled a gun on her and forced her in the car? Isn't there video footage of her going out the front door with some of her belongings? I thought i saw that in msm?

Just hypothetical.

Maybe if MCET hears about tc calling his wife, she will realize he is a con, and she will not hesitate to get all the truth out about him. A young teen now has to face rejection on top of everything. :(

It's a good thing. When you're dealing with someone who's been groomed you have to hit them with some harsh realities so you can combat what the groomer has told them with the reality of the situation. That he called his wife, told her he loves her and that he essentially regrets his relationship with ET it will help ET heal from this. It's going to hurt her, but she needs to see she was nothing to him. In the same respect that JC needs to hear it all so she can see she was nothing to him either. Truth is, the only person that matters to TC is TC. TC wanted to throw his whole family, kids and grandkids, away. And now that he's facing the courts he wants to throw ET away.

Oops..copy of text on above link did not attach..

" So, what’s the top deterrent? Both men told us it’s simply an adult who cares enough to take the time to monitor their child’s electronic communication."

ETA- Can there/is there

..here at WS a link of discussions that are focused on sharing and educating / monitoring childrens social media?

If so, can someone link?

Well they definitely won't have a problem proving sexual motive. He's already openly admitted to his wife that he had sex with her. According to JC on Inside Edition.

I wonder if he realizes he's going to prison.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure when the phones were ditched if that's what happened and exactly when that happened? But i imagine TC told ET they had to get rid of them so no one would be able to locate their whereabouts?

I read somewhere that tc was able to keep in touch with media. By probably a burner phone. That term doesn't sound right. But I'm not organized enough to say where I read it. I know AT thinks tc kept up with the news but....true?

I watched the Inside Edition interview last night, and I was very impressed with JC. We must remember that those interviews are edited which can leave out important words and phrases at times. Also she responds to the questions asked. She was not specifically asked about MCET last night so we don't know what she would say about her…maybe that will come tonight? As for her asking TC if he "slept with her", I think she was just leaning on her Southern upbringing and using discretion in how she worded it…She was embarrassed to phrase it another way. She very clearly stated that "she is a child…you are 50…she didn't have a choice…" So I think the criticism of her choice of words is out of line because she clearly understands the situation. I can't imagine what she and her children are going through. I have all the sympathy in the world for her.

Just wondering…since JC has started divorce proceedings, I don't guess they will count their marital assets in determining if he is eligible for a court-appointed attorney? Or is that another nightmare that JC faces---trying to hang on to what she has worked for!

TN will charge TC. Will the Fedral Govt also charge TC, so there will be two trials? Thanks.

Tad Cummins is currently in Federal custody, facing Federal charges. He will be returned to TN to face said charges. The states of TN, & possibly CA may also decide to press charges against him.

I think (but may be wrong), that Federal takes precedence over state - for the moment, but he could be simultaneously indicted on state charges.

ETA: https://www.google.ca/amp/whnt.com/...appears-in-federal-court-for-arraignment/amp/

N.B.: I'm not entirely sure that Siskiyou county has charged him yet (as reported in the link), but I believe they are considering doing so (can't find that link right now)

Oh wow!!! Big eye opener. Don't expect it in teachers.

I always expect, whenever a pedophile or predator of teens is busted, to discover his or her chosen field of expertise is something that places them directly in the presence of their victim type:

teacher, coach, youth organization volunteer, day care worker, camp counsellor, youth pastor, pediatritian... and the list goes on. It's who they are, so it's what they do.

I always expect, whenever a pedophile or predator of teens is busted, to discover his or her chosen field of expertise is something that places them directly in the presence of their victim type:

teacher, coach, youth organization volunteer, day care worker, camp counsellor, youth pastor, pediatritian... and the list goes on. It's who they are, so it's what they do.

It's true. I read some book, by FYI profiler Gavin DE Becker, I believe it was, who said criminals will gravitate toward a profession that gets them closer to what they seek.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member