Found Safe TN - MCET, 15, Abducted by Teacher, in Maury County, 13 March 2017 #17 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait.

You just used CNN and reputable in the same sentence:lol:

He was a guest on CNN lol.

It does sound plausible she was with the perverted grandpa over 30 days and in her young mind in love with the guy. She's a teen and they can be quite hard headed as my my mom would say as I was quite a handful myself, stubborn and resentful. Teenage years are hard both for teens and parents.

It usually doesn't make me cry, however I do feel like I need a shower every time I read about or see a photo of him.

There's a guy at my work who reminds me of him, with the beard and his "shape". I feel bad but whenever I see him I'm all ewwwww. Poor guy didn't ask to look like TC. He seems nice enough (other than throwing a cellophane candy wrapper in the paper recycling bin, but I digress.....)

He was a guest on CNN lol.

It does sound plausible she was with the perverted grandpa over 30 days and in her young mind in love with the guy. She's a teen and they can be quite hard headed as my my mom would say as I was quite a handful myself, stubborn and resentful. Teenage years are hard both for teens and parents.

oh no doubt, my 15yo self LOVED a boy fiercely !!! No one else lived anyone like I loved him in the history of love. I still question the article.

It's a good thing I don't have high blood pressure

Cummins shuffled into a federal courtroom in Nashville, his feet tethered by chains and carrying a few pieces of paper. He gave a tight-lipped smile to three family members seated in the second row, who returned the gesture with waves and blown kisses.

http://www.tennessean.com/story/new...ummins-appears-nashville-courtroom/314438001/

Hey, he is a hero dad! He's done nothing wrong! He is a fine, upstanding Christian man, a great teacher and helper and friend to all. he simply was seduced by a Lolita temptress, and temporarily lost his mind due to a mid-life crisis. Give him a break and let him get back to his beautiful family and his job where he can continue to do great work for the community.

As for his "victim", she is the one who needs to be chased out of the community, and maybe sent to juvenile hall for delinquency. She knew what ol' TC had with his wife and family and purposefully broke that up.

So let's wave and blow kisses to a man who is "still" the "definition of a good father". And make sly inferences about the culpability of his child victim, on the side.

Sorry for the sarcasm guys. I feel that the love for this man from his family and/or friends should perhaps be a bit more discreet. And the shaming of ET by some of these people should not have ever occurred.

attachment.php

https://www.facebook.com/JessicaJaglois/posts/1421545264533379

Is he going for the "I am as crazy as the Unibomber" look?

It doesn't seem so far fetched that she feels like she is in love, that is why she is where she is and getting the help she needs to understand this mans grooming of her. I hope she can understand one day soon. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oh no doubt, my 15yo self LOVED a boy fiercely !!! No one else lived anyone like I loved him in the history of love. I still question the article.

Yes. A boy. Not a 50 year old predator.

This has nothing to do with "teenage stubbornness" IMO. This child was emotionally abused, manipulated and exploited so that a predator could get his nasty hands on her.

And I doubt the article as well. Is she conflicted and confused? No doubt. Is she making such definitive proclamations and demands? I don't know and a DM article doesn't convince me.

It should not matter anyhow and nothing of the sort should be reported. Nothing more than simple statements about how she is receiving care and progressing.

I compare this case to how Jaycee and her daughters and Elizabeth Smart were carefully protected and guarded after their rescues. This is terrible. I don't think I've ever seen a child more exploited other than child *advertiser censored* victims.

At a certain point this child's privacy needs to be protected. When is that going to be? Poor kid. At this point, who can she trust?

I had a feeling she might get Stockholm Syndrome. Poor girl was craving attention reading her Instagram. Its horrible it ended up being this perv who gave it to her. I hope over time sooner than later she realizes his true intent.

Hey, he is a hero dad! He's done nothing wrong! He is a fine, upstanding Christian man, a great teacher and helper and friend to all. he simply was seduced by a Lolita temptress, and temporarily lost his mind due to a mid-life crisis. Give him a break and let him get back to his beautiful family and his job where he can continue to do great work for the community.

As for his "victim", she is the one who needs to be chased out of the community, and maybe sent to juvenile hall for delinquency. She knew what ol' TC had with his wife and family and purposefully broke that up.

So let's wave and blow kisses to a man who is "still" the "definition of a good father". And make sly inferences about the culpability of his child victim, on the side.

Sorry for the sarcasm guys. I feel that the love for this man from his family and/or friends should perhaps be a bit more discreet. And the shaming of ET by some of these people should not have ever occurred.

Is he going for the "I am as crazy as the Unibomber" look?

Great post Gitana.

I'm horrified by the information that is bandied about in news reports, social media and the fact that anybody and everybody is lining up to tell their version of what happened, what is currently happening and how it has affected them. Unbelievable. They all need to clam up, stop feeling sorry for themselves, put the blame where it belongs, and let the judicial process take place.

ET may not realize it yet but she is a traumatized VICTIM! Let me say this again. ET is a VICTIM!

TC is a PEDOPHILE. That's what he is and I am dumbfounded by those that are trying to protect him and make ET out to be a vile homewrecker.

TC is going to jail because of what he did. He deserves to go to jail and I hope he spends a lot of time there.

ET, on the other hand, is going to spend years hoping people forget her name, and trying to get over what has happened to her. Her trust and belief in a person of authority has been torn apart. She will feel foolish, angry, sad, depressed, lonely and it goes on and on and on for her. She will need to build her life again. It's not all sunshine and roses for ET in the future.

I am sorry for venting. I do this every now and then but I am so tired of hearing this crap being thrown around by supposed adults.

Leave ET alone. Put TC in jail. Let's hope that ET can find a way to live a long and happy life now that this chapter has come to a close.

MOO

Unfortunately, I agree with you. I don't think he'll plead guilty, at least not today.

He's daring them to bring her in to court to testify.
I bet he thinks she'll testify for him.

Respectfully, technically TC isn't a pedophile.

I don't mean to bring this up to defend this horrible mans actions but to make sure that true pedophiles propensities aren't watered down.

A pedophile is attracted to prepubescent children.

I think it's important to be precise because if we start to veer from the actual disorder/term it lessens the culpability in SOME's eyes. I don't know I could be wrong.

I do not think it will be too difficult for the facility ET is at to figure out who is talking to the media and I do hope they will block this person from having access to ET.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet81bet