Found Safe TN - MCET, 15, Abducted by Teacher, in Maury County, 13 March 2017 #18 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goodness. I was wrong about 16 being the limit in every state! At least for marriage. That's gross!

Wow! You are amazing!

Thank you so much for that. Super cool. Maybe we should have a specific thread for that and other media on her case. Do we have that? It's such great info and it would be nice to be able to find and access it quickly.

Thanks again!

Doubt that will happen as it won't be acceptable. I would think most healthy teenagers would find that idea totally repulsive anyway.

The thing is, it's not the healthy ones we have to worry about. They aren't the predators' prey of choice.

Is today ET birthday? Happy Birthday ET if it is! I think I saw on Facebook that she was being wished happy birthday, but it seems a lot of the groups that had been created for her have gotten focused on anything, so could be misinformation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm surprised he didn't pick up a kayak at Walmart. I live on the coast and drove past a Walmart and they have had tons of kayaks sitting upright for sale for a couple months now.

I wonder if he knows the difference between ocean
and river kayaks. Which one did he buy?

I use ye olde internet explorer and it worked fine...

can a legal beagle help out on the file ending in qz4ayNLLC please...it's the exhibits & witness document from the pretrial/detainment hearing...

and thank you jessarox for posting all of that!!!

Its weird to see that as a filed document. In CA we dont file those in family law. I don't even know if the clerk actually creates one either. I just see the exhibit tabs they attach to exhibits that have been moved into evidence.

Anyhow, it's a sort of spread sheet used to track exhibits and determine whether they've been marked, referenced during the hearing and/or entered into actual evidence.

I make those for trial. Just used one yesterday. Half the time I just do it on a legal pad- handwritten. I use more formal ones when there's a ton of evidence in a big case. I've never seen a chart like that filed as a court document. But I don't do criminal.

I have Firefox, and have no problem opening on my computer..amd do not have any account with them.

O/T.. When I am on my phone I do have a problem that makes me :pullhair:

When folks put up inbedded tweets without copy/paste... I cannot see what the tweets say on my phone with tapatalk, I only see the link.

Thankfully most people here understand that, and they do both imbed (which shows screenshot) and paste what tweet says.

Clicking on link for tweets..... Takes soooooo long to load and open browser vs reading in thread when I read on tapatalk.

Is there anything good about tapatalk? I purposefully haven't downloaded it. Or whatever is done to use it. I just scroll down to "view full site" on the bottom of the web sleuths page, anytime I clear cookies on my phone and then I get the normal, highly useable version of Websleuths on my phone.

Is today ET birthday? Happy Birthday ET if it is! I think I saw on Facebook that she was being wished happy birthday, but it seems a lot of the groups that had been created for her have gotten focused on anything, so could be misinformation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is her birthday today!

:bdsong::bdscroll:

Happy Birthday ET!

:balloons::bdsurprise:

I'm thinking that maybe it's the person TC borrowed the $4500 from. That makes more sense to me. Just guessing.

:cow:

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but why would they be a defendant?

Try opening in an incognito window or a different browser than you're signed in on. I have them set to private so maybe being logged in to your account makes a difference in that case?

Thanks for posting but not working for me either. I'm on iOS and have tried four different browser. For those with success which browser are you using?

Doubt that will happen as it won't be acceptable. I would think most healthy teenagers would find that idea totally repulsive anyway.

Agree. Mcet ONLY got with tc because she was love starved.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

@ gardenista and kapua, who else would be named as a defendant in a divorce case?

I was actually thinking the daughter, whose name was assigned to the house while tad was still missing? Because JC is now trying to protect her assets and her daughters are backing TC? I don't know. totally speculating. I just find it very odd.

Actually I think that does make sense. It's parental rights vs the rights of the minor. The parents should have the right to consent to that. As I see it, this should be a family matter, not a government matter. I'm not comfortable with the government being involved in relationships at all. I see this just as an extension of the laws that used to make homosexuality illegal. How many teachers are we going to lock up, for having relationships with students, before we realize that it doesn't do any good. People are going to have relations with whomever they want. You can't tell people who to fall in love with.

That's a very slippery slope.

Is there anything good about tapatalk? I purposefully haven't downloaded it. Or whatever is done to use it. I just scroll down to "view full site" on the bottom of the web sleuths page, anytime I clear cookies on my phone and then I get the normal, highly useable version of Websleuths on my phone.

My iPad wouldn't let me type on WB without tapatalk. It has a home page of suggested reading and a notification page when the thread that you're following shows new comments. Just tap on it. For me it gets me around faster.
Searching might be better the regular way, but I always use tapatalk. You could try it and delete it if it's not an improvement over your present set-up.

Thanks Jessarox for all the documents you rock:)!

I'm still trying to figure out what he did...

"altering the appearance of his vehicle".

The vehicles looked the same color, I didn't see stripes. The only thing I noticed is possible window tinting.

Thanks Jessarox for all the documents you rock:)!

I'm still trying to figure out what he did...

"altering the appearance of his vehicle".

The vehicles looked the same color, I didn't see stripes. The only thing I noticed is possible window tinting.

I think all it was, was swapping stolen license plates. Disabling the gps would alter the appearance, but sticking a stolen plate on there would.

I think all it was, was swapping stolen license plates. Disabling the gps would alter the appearance, but sticking a stolen plate on there would.

Ok here is the comments from the Motion in Support of Detention...It mentions altering the appearance of his vehicle separate from switching license plates and disabling the GPS.

So it seems to me he did do something else...

"The defendant intentionally employed measures to elude capture by law enforcement after fleeing Tennessee. Such measures included switching vehicle license plates twice, disabling the vehicle’s GPS system, using aliases for both himself and the victim, altering the appearance of his vehicle,"

Agree. Mcet ONLY got with tc because she was love starved.

I think ET's problems run a bit more psychologicaly deeper than that IMO. How do we know she wasn't molested by another adult prior to her getting with TC? She was in a precarious situation living with her mother, so who really knows what else went on in that home?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oh_silly_me