Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking of our "other " Noah ...

Haven't kept up with us as much as others have ... thinking .. septic tank nearby?

2 is a truly magical age filled with new beginnings and new sets of skills.
In just a few moments, Noah could have wandered off into the beauty of nature.
It's easy enough to understand, but it isn't possible in my opinion for him to be ok if he is still out in the elements.
So I honestly hope he is in the arms of a person who very much wants him to be cared for and warm and fed.
Noah:heartbeat:

Lonzie Barton's sister was 4 years old.
Seems she did everything she could to help law enforcement out.
While grandma and the 4 year old sister to Noah were talking, someone he knew might have been spotted by him. Or someone he didn't know may have lured him in once he wandered away. We know he could have covered a lot of ground before he was even missing officially.
I really do think someone has him.
jmo

Who do you think would have him? I'm not being snarky, just curious. I could see a scenario where he made it back to the house while grandma and sister were looking for him, but he'd have to have been grabbed before grandma went to call 911. We don't know how long that was but it's probably a small window.

This is a remote area and it's likely the only people who drive on the road are locals. I wonder if LE did a door to door canvass of the nearest neighbors. It's a frightening thought but I suppose someone could have seen an opportunity. But even then the perp would have had to be lucky to be at the right place at the right time. I dunno.

What are your thoughts?

O/T Last summer we had a missing 2 year old in our town, he escaped his mother while in a park............my friend was gardening and from the hill crawled a little tot. She had no idea the whole city was looking for him because she was outside. She is so sweet, she took him in and gave him some food and drink and called 911 o say she had a little one. She lives in the township..........He traveled several miles up and over hills..............

I don't do facebook so I'm not following any rumors.
I've no idea of any custody issues.
Noah is a truly beautiful little boy.
I've never had kids. I wanted them badly. Too late for that for me.
Maybe it was too late for someone else's wife or for themselves.We know it's clear that a 2 year old boy could wander a long distance. Maybe back to a road like the one he was visiting his grandma on. Someone passing by at the very start of this disappearance could have seen him and been enchanted by him and picked him up.
It happens every day, even with babies from hospitals.
Most of the time these kids aren't harmed.
I'm just thinking positively since no signs of Noah have been found in a very exhaustive search.
To think Noah is still out in the elements tonight is too difficult for me.
jmo

I don't do facebook so I'm not following any rumors.
I've no idea of any custody issues.
Noah is a truly beautiful little boy.
I've never had kids. I wanted them badly. Too late for that for me.
Maybe it was too late for someone else's wife or for themselves.We know it's clear that a 2 year old boy could wander a long distance. Maybe back to a road like the one he was visiting his grandma on. Someone passing by at the very start of this disappearance could have seen him and been enchanted by him and picked him up.
It happens every day, even with babies from hospitals.
Most of the time these kids aren't harmed.
I'm just thinking positively since no signs of Noah have been found in a very exhaustive search.
To think Noah is still out in the elements tonight is too difficult for me.
jmo

4senthia :grouphug: Thanks for your thoughts.

One local fellow involved in the search (because he has little ones) said they tried "paths of least resistance" because it is such difficult terrain and lots of thorn vines. He said he couldn't imagine his little one taking the more difficult trail.
This always concerns me and is exactly how many get missed. Kids especially do not always follow the path of least resistance, not by a long shot.

This always concerns me and is exactly how many get missed. Kids especially do not always follow the path of least resistance, not by a long shot.

This also concerns me:

Madison County Sheriff's Office spokesman Tom Mapes said law enforcement has not expanded the search area and that the Chester County Sheriff’s Department continues to lead the investigation.

http://www.jacksonsun.com/story/news/local/2016/01/17/law-enforcement-continue-search-noah/78930184/

Earlier he said they'd covered 60 acres/8 square miles. Do you think it's possible that Noah managed to go beyond that zone?

I haven't read the whole thread yet, but things aren't looking so good for Noah :(
It's been 3 days since he was reported missing and massive search efforts haven't uncovered anything.

Praying Noah is found safe and sound soon!

This also concerns me:

Madison County Sheriff's Office spokesman Tom Mapes said law enforcement has not expanded the search area and that the Chester County Sheriff’s Department continues to lead the investigation.

http://www.jacksonsun.com/story/news/local/2016/01/17/law-enforcement-continue-search-noah/78930184/

Earlier he said they'd covered 60 acres/8 square miles. Do you think it's possible that Noah managed to go beyond that zone?

I think its possible he headed a different direction that hasnt been checked JMO

This also concerns me:

I hate these numbers that are often put out. They impress some I suppose however from a SAR perspective they are just frustrating. There is no way anyone even with a large team can effectively cover over 5000 acres which is what eight square miles is for example is. so all it tells me is that nothing may have been searched truely thoroughly.

This also concerns me:

Well, 8 square miles is roughly 2.8 x 2.8 miles square. No idea what that equates to in a circular radius (you'd have to use Pi I reckon and I can't think that far back to school!!) but they've gone a good radius from wherever he was last seen and some 2 year olds could easily cover that.

I'm still very surprised they haven't found him yet...

Is it possible that a searcher couple that wants a baby but unable to have one of their own, went out to help search and found him & one of them hid him in their jacket or just wasn't seen with him because of all the chaos & commotion, took him to their home, maybe someone was there to watch him, get him warm, new clothes, fed etc...then the couple went back to the search area continuing on like they were searching then checked out when done never to return to search. Maybe this couple believes he is better off with them than with some family that wasn't paying attention to him & would just let him run off into the woods (in their mind, not mine). I mean kids are taken for that very same reason all the time, the snatcher believes in their weird mind that the family doesn't deserve a child & that he's better off with them. Then the child grows up knowing nothing until one day something happens & bam they authorities tell him you're not who you think you are, you were kidnapped when you were 2.
Just throwing it out there, stranger things have happened. I am starting to agree with the poster above, it's not looking like he is in those woods. I just think by now something, a diaper, a shoe, a scent, something would've been found or picked up on by now.

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.

wouldn't Noah be so hungry, thirsty, cold and weak by now? I doubt he would travel very much in the last 12 hours. JMOO
The searchers would gain pace on him?
I just don't think he is there.
Rainn was found in the opposite direction of her home, IIRC

Is it possible that a searcher couple that wants a baby but unable to have one of their own, went out to help search and found him & one of them hid him in their jacket or just wasn't seen with him because of all the chaos & commotion, took him to their home, maybe someone was there to watch him, get him warm, new clothes, fed etc...then the couple went back to the search area continuing on like they were searching then checked out when done never to return to search. Maybe this couple believes he is better off with them than with some family that wasn't paying attention to him & would just let him run off into the woods (in their mind, not mine). I mean kids are taken for that very same reason all the time, the snatcher believes in their weird mind that the family doesn't deserve a child & that he's better off with them. Then the child grows up knowing nothing until one day something happens & bam they authorities tell him you're not who you think you are, you were kidnapped when you were 2.
Just throwing it out there, stranger things have happened. I am starting to agree with the poster above, it's not looking like he is in those woods. I just think by now something, a diaper, a shoe, a scent, something would've been found or picked up on by now.

anyhing is possible anymore. People are coming from surrounding areas and no time to screen them.

anyhing is possible anymore. People are coming from surrounding areas and no time to screen them.

Exactly, maybe they should check people that haven't returned or maybe checked out early.

Been following since the beginning but every time I think of something to say, I read ahead and see someone has already said it. I do wonder if a predatory animal met up with him, wouldn't there be some evidence of it, somewhere out there? Maybe not if it carried him off? I don't know, I just wish they'd find this sweet little guy already. AND that he be okay, just cold and really really hungry.

I don't think he is in the woods unless someone carried him dead there.But I pray I am wrong and this sweet little boy is found safe. Very sad.

I really can't add anything but praying that a miracle does happen and he is found safe. I realize time and weather is against this outcome but I am praying for that miracle. Just can't bear to think of another cold nite going by without finding Noah. Prayers for all the searchers also. Thanks for all the searchers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member