DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please find him soon! Poor baby must be so cold and hungry, and scared :(

I can't even imagine , skibaboo! :cry:

:please:

I want nothing more than for this to have a happy ending. I am hoping beyond all hope. May the searchers be guided to him in time. He deserves to grow up, and be a happy, healthy KID!!!

:praying:
:candle:

#FindNoah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This kid must be literally jogging through the forest in order to have that much of a head start on the search crews. He's obviously moving at a pretty fast rate to be out of both sight range and sound range, not to mention they have no idea which direction he may be headed. I hope they set up super bright search lights during the nighttime hours and see if he will seek them out. Little kids are afraid of the dark, so maybe he will head towards lights if he can see them.

Thankfully, the trees and bushes have lost many of their leaves this time of year, so both sound and light will travel much further in a wooded area than they would have just a couple of months ago. Get up towards the top of the surrounding hills and light them up like a Tiki torch.

[video=twitter;688125631196839936]https://twitter.com/wbbj7keli/status/688125631196839936[/video]

keli mcalister
‏@wbbj7keli
Just in from Sheriff Blair Weaver: volunteers needed thru night in search for Noah Chamberlin. Go to Old Pinson School. Must be 18 #FindNoah

Is there a topographic type map out there which might show areas currently with or prone to sinkholes? I imagine LE has to be consulting with some sort of land surveyers/geological professionals who may know the area. What about ground penetrating radar, etc...

How high is that creek right now?

What about wildlife? Same old questions... :(

Search - Google Maps.jpg

Aerial view----looks pretty much like a carpet of green vegetation. The balloon in the center is the approx. location of the home where he lives.

Double click on image to enlarge to full size.

Sorry if it has been posted,I haven't been able to read everything here yet, how much time elapsed between the time he was reported missing to the time searchers arrived on the scene? Also, how much time elapsed between the time the grandma lost sight of Noah to the time she was able to call LE, meaning how long did she look for him before going to call LE? Is she mobile enough to have been able to cover the immediate area initially? Tia.

Ugh the clock is ticking! I'm so glad there are so many teams looking. Sounds like they have all feet on the ground!!

Reminded of Baby Jessica iirc that fell in that well eons ago...

So sad to see that it's now dark and this little one still hasn't been found. My heart is aching as I sit in my cozy house. This is not looking good at all. Just typing this is bringing on the tears.

Has it rained a lot there in the past month? Are the creeks full and running? Here in NC the creeks are very full.

It seems there are various sinkhole maps / resources, here's a basic example:

Tennessee Sinkhole Risk
http://www.local8now.com/home/headlines/Tennessee-Sinkhole-Risk-219312511.html?device=phone&c=y

"Here is a map of Tennessee showing risk for sinkholes. The blue & especially red indicates the highest risk for sinkholes to form. We have a pretty high risk compared to the western part of the state. This is mainly due to the softer rock such as limestone present underground."

*there must be one out there online showing a more detailed sinkhole risk assessment, contouring, etc of that particular area...it might be on a .gov site possibly; I'm not at home so can't search and post at this moment but maybe someone can please do a search for that if they get a chance, tia.

Probably way off base but if we've got the location right, and there is a business run from there (vehicle repair shop), is it remotely plausible that a customer of the shop may have seen & taken a liking to this young, small, blonde boy? I hate to think this but it could explain why Noah can't be found :(

Awesome map research (ETA) steelman & margarita25!

:sleuth:

#FindNoah!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dan Lampariello ‏@WBBJ7Dan 1m1 minute ago
LIVE on #Periscope: 5:30 update from Sheriff's Office. #WBBJ #FindNoah https://www.periscope.tv/w/aWl6tjE1...LQqH7Twc5CahW3Gt55L0-SKofQlWbpWrbQLmEYBoDZxHy …

Nothing new. This is crazy and heartbreaking - where's Noah??

Sheriff is "opening the floodgates" and asking for more volunteers.

He described the terrain - path areas, gullies, steep, etc. Sheriff is perplexed too.

Friday 0 % Precip. / 0 in
Partly cloudy. Lows overnight in the low 30s.

Friday Night 0 % Precip. / 0 in
Some clouds. Low 32F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.

Saturday 0 % Precip. / 0 in
A mix of clouds and sun early, then becoming cloudy later in the day. High 44F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.

Saturday Night 0 % Precip. / 0 in
Cloudy early, becoming mostly clear after midnight. Low 24F. Winds light and variable.

http://www.wunderground.com/q/zmw:38366.1.99999

Hypothermia is already a problem due to the wet, rainy conditions and associated windchills.
If his cloths are wet, and I can't imagine how they wouldn't be, then his teeth were probably chattering most of the day today. Tonight, the low temps are going to hover near 32 degrees, freezing. If his clothes dried out late this afternoon and he is able to get into a good sheltered area out of the wind, he might be able to shiver his way through the night until morning.

Tomorrow night, a cold front moves in and the low temps will be 24 degrees, probably not survivable.
It's easy to understand why they are pulling in more searchers and fanning out even further as of late this afternoon. Time is of the essence. The cold rainy weather may have already taken it's toll on this little boy, but by tomorrow night .......well.

Gosh the searchers need to be careful about the sinkholes too, I would think, especially at night...

This happened a few months ago, and the little girl was found alive and dirty out in the middle of a field after 2 days. Of course it was about 20-30 degrees warmer at that time as well. Hopefully he was dressed decently for cold weather when he ventured off.

I don't see any comments on that article that are anything other than complete speculation and prayers?

I know you found the comments, but for anyone else - I couldn't see them in Chrome (not even where they were collapsed). Worked in IE though.

I'm just sick to my stomach that Noah hasn't been found yet. :( The terrain sounds so treacherous, not to mention the weather.

Edit: ugh, quoted the wrong post. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member