Found Deceased TN - Robert Milka, 49, father of 5, Knoxville, 14 Apr 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

aviva5675

Reaction score
178072193_4164685590218771_7974383692388393196_n.jpg

Father of 5, 25 year dedicated 911 dispatcher. Left cell, keys, wallet, everything, in his apartment. Has been in Knoxville since the fall. Worked at the post office. Please!! If you have any information call the Knoxville 865 215 7450 or 911 if you are in the area...

LOCAL NEWS
KPD asks for help in finding man missing from West Knoxville for days
According to KPD, Robert Milka was last seen the afternoon of Thursday, April 15 at Bell Walker's Crossing Apartments near Gallaher View Road.
b693b6ec-ab74-4489-903c-825dea425c9a_1920x1080.jpg

KPD asks for help in finding man missing from West Knoxville for days

KNOXVILLE, Tenn. — The Knoxville Police Department is asking for help finding a missing 49-year-old West Knoxville man.

According to KPD, Robert Milka was last seen the afternoon of Thursday, April 15 at Bell Walker's Crossing Apartments near Gallaher View Road.

KPD said the man was seen wearing a red fire department sweatshirt seen in the picture below.

68b5c496-7516-4383-b4fd-9f8b7fed1650_16x9.png
68b5c496-7516-4383-b4fd-9f8b7fed1650_1140x641.png

Credit: KPD
Robert Milka
Anyone who sees him is asked to call 911 or call KPD at 865-215-7212.

Knoxville Police Department - TN
Public Assistance Requested to Locate Missing Robert Milka, 49
---------------
Knoxville Police Department Special Crimes Unit investigators are requesting public assistance to help locate missing Robert Milka, 49. Robert is missing from Bell Walker’s Crossing Apartments near Gallaher View and has not been seen since the afternoon of Thursday, April 15. He was last seen wearing the red fire department sweatshirt shown in the attached picture. If anyone sees Robert, they are urged to call 9-1-1. Anyone with information concerning his location is asked to call 865-215-7212.

Interesting comments, including about the red shirt and his car at: Knoxville Police Department - TN

Last seen at Bell Walker's Crossing Apartments: Google Maps
The same police link is also good for into on his family situation and current state of the search for him.

ETA: Fundraising for a reward money has started (not allowed to link). More info about him in the description on the fundraising site.

Not uncommon at all for parents have brief fantasies of just dropping everything and walking away, IMO. Covid amplifies that, big time, even for the most loving & patient parents. I really hope he’s just taking a break.

Stupid questions : is there food in his fridge ? Did he take a mask/s with him? Where I live you must wear one to go into any store or restaurant so I'm guessing he may have taken one if required.

Was the bed made, bath towel hung up, trash taken out...........Robert...buddy...I am pulling for you ! Let your family know where you are and that you're ok if you're ok and if you need help just ask ! You are loved and cared about.

Stupid questions : is there food in his fridge ? Did he take a mask/s with him? Where I live you must wear one to go into any store or restaurant so I'm guessing he may have taken one if required.

Was the bed made, bath towel hung up, trash taken out...........Robert...buddy...I am pulling for you ! Let your family know where you are and that you're ok if you're ok and if you need help just ask ! You are loved and cared about.
Those are all good questions IMO in trying to determine whether he left at night or during the day. It was reported that he was last seen on a Thursday afternoon at his address, but there's also (unofficial) info out about the last contact which may have been later.

When does a person leave their phone at home? When they don't expect they'd need it, don't want to use it or when they don't want to be tracked.

Last edited:
Looking at G-Maps, there is a greenway very near the apartments where he lived. I hope this area has been checked. JMOO

Google Maps
The greenway has been searched and we’ve searched much of the woods around it. The greenway goes for many miles in both directions and some of the woods are very difficult to navigate, but we are certainly doing our best!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
somnus
Back