TN - RV Explosion, Nashville, 25 Dec 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>

No, some MSM are naming him, LE has not and some links have actually been updated to remove his name.

Websleuths learned our lesson from the Boston Marathan situation and are not prepared to go there again until there is confirmation from an identified LE spokesperson that the individual is an actual POI/suspect. To my knowledge that has not happened.

Example from 1 hour ago of LE at the residence, no named individual:

There were other signs of progress in the investigation, as the FBI revealed that it was looking at a number of individuals who may be connected to it.

Last edited:
From what I have read and heard on the hours long coverage yesterday, multiple witnesses heard gunshots, and also multiple witnesses were awoken by LE, saving their lives all prior to the explosion. At least and up to a half an hour before! I would love to hear radio transmissions from LE prior to the explosion. I doubt we will though.

Yes, I agree. Holidays can be horrible for the lonely and/or depressed. Maybe a loved one had recently been lost? (All speculation). I suppose, perhaps the person wanted the world to be aware of the pain they were experiencing. IDK.

If true it's completely selfish on their part. If they wanted to end their own pain they could have done it with no one around by using the gun.

I can't stand these 'show off' kind of drama-rama felony lowlife criminals who prefers to instill terror in others when they weren't even a part of whatever pain they may or may not have perceived to be in. It shows such arrogance, and selfishness. It's disgusting, and even more so since he knew Nashville has already endured so much in 2020.

Imo, the owners of the 41 buildings damaged had nothing to do with any of his problems if he had any. Every one has gone through a very hard time this year in some form.

He's the one who was determined to make problems for every one he's affected. He knew a bomb of this magnitude would do major damage. Imo, he also knew he was putting lives in danger. It's a miracle there were LE heroes on duty, but the perp had no way of knowing if these heroes would be able to clear all of the area in 15 minutes.

Imo, he was hoping more police officers would show up in droves than they did, and it's possible he thought they would concentrate solely on the RV rather than trying to save lives first.

If the human tissue is from the suspect I'm glad he blew himself up to smithereens even though he took the cowardly way out like most do.

Jmho

Not that this is likely, but it is possible that the person whose house is being searched, might be a victim.
For all we know, somebody killed that person and put his body into the camper and /or, the human remains located near the scene was a victim of the potential poi, prior to the explosion.
Hopefully those remains belong to the only person who may have been killed in the explosion- unless further investigation reveals there is anyone else, not yet located- such as on a rooftop, ect.
fwiw, complete speculation, imo.

Not that this is likely, but it is possible that the person whose house is being searched, might be a victim.
For all we know, somebody killed that person and put his body into the camper and /or, the human remains located near the scene was a victim of the potential poi, prior to the explosion.
Hopefully those remains belong to the only person who may have been killed in the explosion- unless further investigation reveals there is anyone else- such as on a rooftop, ect.
It is possible, yes.

Hopefully those remains belong to the only person who may have been killed in the explosion- unless further investigation reveals there is anyone else, not yet located- such as on a rooftop, ect.
Yes, I am considering that too. A victim, used as a fall guy or scapegoat.

So is this beginning to look like an individual, lone wolf....rather than 2 or more or an extremist group? LE have said they are investigating others, right?

I feel like we see more solo offenders now because they can find friends and confidantes online. When you have a group of people planning an attack or conspiracy in real life, there's a big risk someone squeals or gets nervous or doesn't go with the plan. If you're planning alone but can speak vaguely with your online compatriots, there's less chance of a leak.

I hope there will be studies done about this.

That has been worrying me since the beginning. He might have been murdered for his RV.

Tricia and I are discussing the whole MSM vs LE situation re the possible POI; we are doing some research in that regard.

We hope to have a decision soon. Thanks for your patience.

Okay, here's the decision. Some MSM is releasing AQW's name, other MSM has chosen not to. We are going to split it down the middle.

Websleuths will allow discussion and sleuthing of AQW as long as only his initials are used in this discussion.

Members may link to articles that contain his full name; the link itself is allowed but members must use ONLY his initials in referencing him here at Websleuths.

Please Report any post that contain this individual's full name.

Source: Nashville Christmas Day bomber likely died in explosion according to evidence
''According to the local source, there is a "likely possibility" the suspect blew up in the explosion yesterday. The source cites two pieces of evidence for the theory, first being the discovery of human tissue remains found at the scene of the blast site.

The second piece of information supporting the theory is there was no video evidence gathered so far by investigators showing a suspicious person walking away from the RV or down the streets minutes before the explosion''.

Source: Nashville Christmas Day bomber likely died in explosion according to evidence
''According to the local source, there is a "likely possibility" the suspect blew up in the explosion yesterday. The source cites two pieces of evidence for the theory, first being the discovery of human tissue remains found at the scene of the blast site.

The second piece of information supporting the theory is there was no video evidence gathered so far by investigators showing a suspicious person walking away from the RV or down the streets minutes before the explosion''.
hmmm... ok "minutes before the explosion", what about during the time from 1:22 am to before the explosion? Person could have activated the recording remotely?
I guess they've checked earlier surveillance too.

The Grinch comes to mind, imo.
Louisville library systems shut down due to explosion in Nashville
''LOUISVILLE, Ky. — Network services for the Louisville Free Public Library and multiple Kentucky school districts are down due to the disruption of AT&T services caused by the explosion in Nashville, Tennessee, on Friday.

The library organization wrote in posts on its social media accounts Saturday morning that its website, LFPL.org, and associated applications, computer services and phone lines have been affected by the explosion.

"Until the network is restored, computer use appointments at Library branches will be canceled," the post reads. "We are providing curbside pickup of materials, but ask for your patience since it isn't possible to call into the Library branch. We will watch for you in the curbside parking spots.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
froggy4