TN - RV Explosion, Nashville, 25 Dec 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to this CNN link, they are planning on letting people back into the buildings Sunday afternoon. Obviously, that could change.

The blast tore into at least 41 businesses on Second Avenue in Nashville, a street full of historic buildings. Concerned about the structural integrity of the affected buildings, the city cordoned the area off and won't allow anyone in until Sunday afternoon.

MODS: Scanned below link; I didn't see suspect's name.

Suicide bombing suspected in Nashville explosion as investigators search home south of the city - CNN

JMVHO.

Speculation hither, thither, and yon that the property transfer was to a legal relative.

There's countless possibilities. Relative, God-daughter, child of a close friend, etc.
To me, that's not even the part that matters...
the fact that he did it so recently tells me he planned this terrible act and didn't plan on being around after the fact.
I think a deep look into his financials and any other legal/financial transaction in the last 6-8 weeks will paint quite the picture for federal investigators.

jmo

According to this article (quoting CBS) at least two tips were called in to the FBI about AQW prior to the explosion. Also has photos of the house(s) recipient.

PICTURED: Mother, 29, given TWO free homes worth $409K by 'Nashville bomber' | Daily Mail Online
"According to WSMV Nashville, the FBI are working on tips that Warner was paranoid about the idea that Americans are being spied on using 5G, which could explain by the RV exploded outside of an AT&T transmission center. "

Thinking out loud.....
A bomb causing that amount of destruction had to be large, I would think. I would also think it would be rather heavy to handle alone. Timothy McVeigh made his using a 55 gallon drum along with diesel fuel and fertilizer. A 55 gallon drum would not fit through the door of an RV. If he made the bomb inside the RV, then why would all the tools be in the house? Why would someone making a bomb use hydraulic jacks? To compress the material inside of a pipe bomb?

If there is any connection, LE will have known about it immediately.
Those who've jumped on the conspiracy theory bandwagons about social/health/tech issues in our day, generally make their position VERY well known, either through social media or face to face discussions with whoever will give them the time.

jmo

Eh, not necessarily. I know several folks who buy into it and are very low key about it.

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>

If he used materials like gun powder, which is used in fireworks, and also "low explosive," he would have had to use a bunch to create that much damage, or he wound have had to put it in some type of a high pressure casing, like a huge pressure cooker.

Last edited by a moderator:
No...too many coincidences that AQW is the owner of the RV and also the person inside the RV. Outrageous suicide.

How do we know he or anybody else was in that RV? Why the electronic voice?

Personally I think he most likely was, but maybe a patsy? Maybe all for it? Waited for the word?

IMO we'll never know. It's about money.

Time for arrival of RV was 1:22 am on 2nd street according to police.

Hmmmm, if a person plans on blowing up blocks of a big city would they sit for hours and wait until daybreak with recorded gunfire, and give people such a short time to evacuate? I truly don't know.

I'd wonder about parking as well and the police seeing a big RV parked at that time if they patrol. Perhaps alot of people are used to RV's? Here? An area like that PPA are slapping a ticket on you.

Just seems so close to that new, upcoming Nashville Yards that is dug up, but then put on hold because of Covid.

What? Metered parking is FREE after 6PM? It's free on Sundays?

If we had that here people would fall out.

Makes sense nobody stopped or ran a plate.

Prayers for those hurt, and people so terrified. Great police force. May all their shifts be safe as can be for now on! Very brave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GoldenGirl1971