TN - RV Explosion, Nashville, 25 Dec 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, he clearly cared enough about her to GIVE her not one, but two properties for FREE.

Did he have money? Maybe inherited some good chunk from when his father passed away?

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
(redacted) also transfered another home on Bakertown Road to (redacted) via a quitclaim deed last year.

The $249,000 house had previously belonged a member of his family and (redacted) had only been in possession of it for five months before again giving it to (redacted) for free. She later also used a quitclaim to give the house to another person.

PICTURED: Mother, 29, given TWO free homes worth $409K by 'Nashville bomber' | Daily Mail Online

So she didn't even keep the first house. In general, is this type of giving away just a scam for not paying sales (or inheritance) tax?

Last edited:
This sounds like they really want 5G to be the motive whether it is or not. He was so obsessed and paranoid of it that he never mentions it to a guy he did computer work for? Did this dude have a social media presence at all? I haven’t heard but that maybe would tell us some of his thoughts on 5G.
So he wasn't after causing human casualties, but apparently did cause destruction on purpose. At first look parking in front of the AT&T building was a deliberate choice. Perhaps he was motivated by a personal grievance or a conspiracy theory. 5G is just one off the top of the list.

His not causing human casualties seems more of a product of police bravery plus good fortune, and less of a passing grade for someone who bombed downtown Nashville, a blast felt nine blocks from its epicenter. <modsnip> He put first responders and the public seriously in harm's way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nobody did that. I just pointed out that we needed to look for another motive than killing.
Well, perhaps. Perhaps not killing the public so much as -- wait for it -- attempting to lure first responders onto the scene and put them (undertatement) manifestly in harm's way by imagining them soldiers in an ongoing conflict -- a tactic the IRA used to use to lure British LE to bombings: the IRA didn't care so much for sparing the lives of punters down the pub in Birmingham as they did wanting to execute police personnel when they phoned in warnings beforehand.

Well, perhaps. Perhaps not killing the public so much as -- wait for it -- atteempting to lure first responders onto the scene and put them (undertatement) manifestly in harm's way by imagining them soldiers in an ongoing conflict -- a tactic the IRA used to use to lure British LE to bombings: the IRA didn't care so much sparing the lives of punters down the pub in Birmingham as they did wanting to execute police personnel.
Yes, but why the countdown? That would keep everyone away. Unless there was a deliberate delay in detonation (admittedly a delay was reported) I don't see it as malicious.

Yes, but why the countdown? That would keep everyone away. Unless there was a deliberate delay in detonation (admittedly a delay was reported) I don't see it as malicious.
I understand your point, but detonating an RV full of explosives in downtown Nashville is in fact malicious, no matter if only the bomber himself expires.

This sounds like they really want 5G to be the motive whether it is or not. He was so obsessed and paranoid of it that he never mentions it to a guy he did computer work for? Did this dude have a social media presence at all? I haven’t heard but that maybe would tell us some of his thoughts on 5G.

My takeaway from the article was twofold: that he didn’t talk about 5G to someone he worked with in IT - which definitely would have been discussed considering the line of work, and that he “(not verbatim)only talked about his fondness for camping in December.” —-does this show long planning being that he was in a camper. Did he typically camp these months - Nashville is cold in December, not a winter RV/camping destination like south Florida, Gulf Coast, or the Southwest. That quote kind of gave me chills as he could have been foreshadowing.

The recorded announcement to stay back is so creepy - and it is also my opinion that he didn’t want to cause mass casualties but instead wanted to send some sort of message. MOO.

It looks like the final recipient of the first house (mentioned in the article) might be a close relative of his, so perhaps there's nothing weird going on after all.
He’s probably related to this lady, closely or not. The not telling her about the second house is really weird though. Why her and not someone else?

Well, he clearly cared enough about her to GIVE her not one, but two properties for FREE.

Did he have money? Maybe inherited some good chunk from when his father passed away?

<modsnip>

If he cared and had this planned why tie the persons name to it?

I definitely think the person has their own money and obviously a place to live.

My thoughts are again on that sparkly new Nashville Yards that's on hold very close by, and now they have to rebuild what was already their big revenue nightlife, and entertainment.site?

Maybe he wanted to "help" or maybe "bust stones"?

Neighbors are always the best. He was nice. He waved. He was always fiddling with his antenna and power washing. Well that settles it.

Also I've wondered.....this guy comes from this area his whole life. How long have all the neighbors lived there? How were all the new futuristic projects going to effect those homes? Some people do not like gentrification. Corporations taking over where they "come from".

He’s probably related to this lady, closely or not. The not telling her about the second house is really weird though. Why her and not someone else?
IMO he's related to the other lady, but maybe not a blood relative to the younger one. Obviously he trusted her. I can understand not telling her the second time - she would have been asking questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marisa_breanna97