TN - RV Explosion, Nashville, 25 Dec 2020

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was reading how property is dispersed in Tennessee if a person dies intestate. A quit claim would be the perfect way to 'will' a property to a descendent without letting family members know that offspring is yours. If at first you don't succeed....

This was really odd...there was a minor in the vehicle, this person must have anticipated being pulled over...just odd. Is it possible people were on edge and thought they heard similar audio (but it wasn't)? Not to be insulting to the people who had to go through this scary day in any way - I just don't get it, unless it was some foolish adult playing a joke?
This article and a couple of others I've seen reports that the driver had an AR-15. Nashville 'bomber' said he 'planned to spend Christmas in woods with his dogs'

That is very odd. I don't suppose there's any information about what kind of dogs he owned, is there? The page you linked to looks a bit old. The latest posts I see is from 2012. We don't know when the dogs died either, do we? Just that they died prior to the bombing.

I think you are correct

"Warner had dogs over the years, first two small Shelties and then a larger dog he adopted, though the pets have since died."

Anthony Warner identified as lone bomber in Nashville explosion: Feds
Anthony Warner identified as lone bomber in Nashville explosion: Feds

Ok, here it goes. This may be waaaay off base, but..... What if the cryptic letter was not for S. but for the police?
https://nypost.com/2020/12/27/nashville-rv-bomber-wrote-cryptic-detailing-holiday-plans-report/

“The attic has plywood and lighting, take a look,” the letter concluded, according to the outlet. “The basement is not normal, take a look. Woof woof Julio”.

So he is an IT guy as I am. One thing for sure, most Communications Hubs have their power and/or back up power in the Basement. Normally if there is a loss of commercial power, the back ups kick in. At least for a limited time, depending on the overall load. So were the outages caused by the explosion due to loss of commercial power? If so, were the back up also down?

Questions? Is it possible he had access to the Building? Had he ever had access to the building or similar Hubs? Did he leave something in the Basement of the AT&T building? Or on the Roof?

He surely would have know that LE would find out about every detail in his life, to include the Houses and the letter he sent S. He is a clever guy. Maybe this is part of his plan. Follow the clues to find the motive.

That letter has some significance. If its fact that neither of the houses have Basements. Then LE needs to search the AT&T building.

JMO, could be waaaay of.

Thank you. What letter?

I'm still learning the rules here so I'm not sure what I can say and/or link. If I overstep, let me know and I can retract info. He wrote a letter to the person he gave the house to. In it, he told the person mentions his basement being abnormal and ends the letter by saying "woof woof Julio." To my knowledge, the whole letter hasn't been released.

Edit: I took out the link because it names the person.

Was there more surveillance video of the RV that led LE to DQW being a POI? How was the vehicle ID number obtained... some odd remnant of the explosion? How did they so quickly identify DQW and hustle to obtain a DNA sample from his family member??

(Interesting how many initialisms/acronyms we often use here ;))

Was there more surveillance video of the RV that led LE to DQW being a POI? How was the vehicle ID number obtained... some odd remnant of the explosion? How did they so quickly identify DQW and hustle to obtain a DNA sample from his family member??

There must have been a ton of cameras in and around that area. I can only imagine how long it will take them to get through all of that footage. But IMO, the cameras probably helped construct some sort of timeline.

This was really odd...there was a minor in the vehicle, this person must have anticipated being pulled over...just odd. Is it possible people were on edge and thought they heard similar audio (but it wasn't)? Not to be insulting to the people who had to go through this scary day in any way - I just don't get it, unless it was some foolish adult playing a joke?
Either an idiot, most likely or maybe this AW dude had a posse.... not so much a lone wolf but maybe a collection of "lone wolf" friends? Every time I hear lone wolf I always think, well, someone had to influence them. So, are they truly a lone wolf?

Some key portions from link below:
"At this time, officials said there is no indication that anyone outside of Warner was involved in the explosion. Authorities reviewed hours of surveillance footage and they say they only saw Warner."

"Tips from the public helped authorities initially identify Warner as a suspect. The Tennessee Highway Patrol discovered a vehicle part with the VIN that linked the RV to him."

Nashville explosion: Anthony Warner named as 'bomber' by authorities

Either an idiot, most likely or maybe this DW dude had a posse.... not so much a lone wolf but maybe a collection of "lone wolf" friends? Every time I hear lone wolf I always think, well, someone had to influence them. So, are they truly a lone wolf?

I’m a little leery of neighbor perspectives ever since my own neighbor commented that she hadn’t seen me outside in months. I walk my dog every day plus run 80% of my errands on foot in my neighborhood. I just haven’t been outside when she was out. People can make a lot of assumptions.

However, in this case, my opinion is that he acted alone.

Payroll Nerd, yes, a wolf pack of "lone wolves" encouraging each other.

How often I reflect on Timothy McVeigh, and wonder if someone had consistently engaged with that man in a constructive manner if McVeigh would have continued down the road to destroying others?

The same thing with this guy. If someone had engaged consistently with him in a positive manner, would he have degenerated in his thinking to where blowing himself up on Christmas morning was a good idea, and one worthy of the effort he put into it?

It does not either man would have "mainstreamed" in their thinking, but maybe they would not have continued down an internal road of rationalized insanity.

Last edited:
I think when you’re blowing up an RV in a major metropolitan area you know your last letters and acts will be scrutinized by the FBI. I bet it was a performance as much as a direct letter.

I can’t get over how publicly AQW brought someone seemingly unrelated into this. Was it intentional? There are ways to anonymously transfer property or money like through a trust. I know we can’t talk about unnamed people but it’s so bizarre to me. I can’t figure out if this was an attempt at being “nice” to someone or a cruel attempt to ruin their life.

The video just released shows the explosion, I don’t know how to link from this pad but I think it’s a propane based bomb. Jmo.

I’m beginning to wonder if his motive isn’t much closer to home than ATT. With so many recent deaths in his family, including pets that he loved, he may have been on the very bottom from a psychological perspective. How close was he with the brother and did he witness his death? Same with his father? I’m just thinking this could make him hate his world and everything in it.

The video just released shows the explosion, I don’t know how to link from this pad but I think it’s a propane based bomb. Jmo.

I’m beginning to wonder if his motive isn’t much closer to home than ATT. With so many recent deaths in his family, including pets that he loved, he may have been on the very bottom from a psychological perspective. How close was he with the brother and did he witness his death? Same with his father? I’m just thinking this could make him hate his world and everything in it.
Yeah, I've wondered whether this guy just couldn't cope with his life anymore, especially when I heard he lost his brother fairly recently. But his mother and a sister are still alive. All speculation but such a mystery. Sounds to me like a very sad family. I feel terribly for the family members and others he left behind to deal with this mess. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lawdaughter222