TN - RV Explosion, Nashville, 25 Dec 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the Google maps image from 2007, an RV is in the driveway:
Link

I am at work so I can't go digging to find out what year he moved from 3274 to 115 but I feel like it was after that? If so perhaps one RV came with the house and he traded it later on..

Neighbors also said he always had all sorts of different cars around, even though they mostly disappeared recently. Sounds like it's very possible he was always trading vehicles. In my area which is probably similar, demographic-wise, it's really common to see a lot of random vehicles come and go on properties similar to this one.
Everyone it is the exact same RV. If you go to any of the older google street view images when the RV is in the driveway you can go around the block and see the RV head on. It has the same white sticker or park light lens down on the driver side part of the bumper and you can see that same white square in the image the police released on the day of the bombing. The 2019 picture that everyone is circulating around to stir up conspiracy theories is still the same RV. What you are seeing in the one 2019 image is just a shadow of the top edge of the roof. You can see a similar shadow on the other side of the RV when you move around on google street view. Same with the one or 2 vents on the top. Depending on the angle of the image view it will look like just 1 vent because the others bigger vents are blocking the view. Go street view all the images from 2007 on up to 2019 and move around and look at the RV from different angles. You can clearly see it is the same RV in the police photo release. People need to stop looking for something that is not there. I like a good conspiracy theory but this one isn't even debatable IMO.

https://www.tn.gov/content/dam/tn/tbi/documents/AnthonyQuinnWarnerTORIS.pdf

5'10,

From what I can make of the computerized voice message, that message is even more complex and weird than what I've read so far. "Stay back from the vehicle, do not approach the vehicle. Your primary objective is to evacuate each building now." Really makes me wonder what would've happened had someone approached, given the surveillance camera situation up front (wonder if there were cameras placed elsewhere?)

I just started watching this, so terrifying.

I completely agree. The message just gets more odd. Has anyone found any footage that plays the song? Before I watched some of the videos, I thought it was the song playing when it blew up but it sounds like it was still the warning message. Can anyone clarify when the song was actually playing? I think I'm a bit confused on when it and the different variations of messages playing. Since it said to stay back from the vehicle as the cops were walking past, it almost makes me think that the AW was controlling the message(s) that were played at specific times. Like, maybe he had multiple recordings/messages that he played as he saw fit instead instead of just one audio recording playing the whole time.

I don't like how his poor mother had to put a sign on her door warning people that she would call the police if they messed with her. And taking pictures of her is disgusting, she needs to be left alone. It's not her fault.

I couldn’t agree with you more, I think this lady is one of the main victims in this mess and she should be left alone and in peace.

Officer Michael Sipos, 1 of the officers who responded to 2nd Ave N Christmas Day in the minutes prior to the explosion, had been issued a body camera just days earlier. Here is what he saw & heard
https://twitter.com/MNPDNashville/status/1343698055699300354

Offcer Sipos' Body Camera Footage, 12/25/2020

This is very interesting. I was taken by the sound of the explosion. It sounds to me like a series of very quick detonations. I don’t know much of anything about explosives but I was wondering whether that might mean it was more a bunch of smaller bombs as opposed to one giant bomb. Of course it could just be distortion on the officer’s microphone. The explosion is approximately at the 3:50 mark.

This is very interesting. I was taken by the sound of the explosion. It sounds to me like a series of very quick detonations. I don’t know much of anything about explosives but I was wondering whether that might mean it was more a bunch of smaller bombs as opposed to one giant bomb. Of course it could just be distortion on the officer’s microphone. The explosion is approximately at the 3:50 mark.
Wish I had paid closer more attention when I watched Myth Busters!

I completely agree. The message just gets more odd. Has anyone found any footage that plays the song? Before I watched some of the videos, I thought it was the song playing when it blew up but it sounds like it was still the warning message. Can anyone clarify when the song was actually playing? I think I'm a bit confused on when it and the different variations of messages playing. Since it said to stay back from the vehicle as the cops were walking past, it almost makes me think that the AW was controlling the message(s) that were played at specific times. Like, maybe he had multiple recordings/messages that he played as he saw fit instead instead of just one audio recording playing the whole time.
BBM. It played in the middle of the countdown.

Officer James Luellen,.. recalled hearing the vehicle’s intermittent countdown change to the 1965 chart-topper.
“Then, after the song, it continued to go back to the announcement for a little while.”

https://nypost.com/2020/12/27/nashville-explosion-rv-played-petula-clarks-downtown/

I like that theory, except if he wanted people to leave him alone to do this thing, why did he tell people he had cancer (allegedly)? Seems to me that telling people might just put him under a microscope with people trying to look out for him. Unless nobody cared, which I find kinda hard to believe. JMO.

The only (reputable) mention of cancer I can find anywhere is in yesterday's NYT piece (the quite-annoying-titled A Quiet Life, a Thunderous Death, and a Nightmare That Shook Nashville).

It says that "he told his ex-girlfriend that he had cancer and gave her his car." Maybe being an ex-gf, he wasn't worried she'd care too much.

The only (reputable) mention of cancer I can find anywhere is in yesterday's NYT piece (the quite-annoying-titled A Quiet Life, a Thunderous Death, and a Nightmare That Shook Nashville).

It says that "he told his ex-girlfriend that he had cancer and gave her his car." Maybe being an ex-gf, he wasn't worried she'd care too much.
I saw it reported on the national news this evening.

Ironic to me is that creepy woman's voice is like those smart voice things.

They creep me out. I won't ask my phone a question. Don't want to hear a voice. Nope.

Ironic to me is that creepy woman's voice is like those smart voice things.

They creep me out. I won't ask my phone a question. Don't want to hear a voice. Nope.

I agree. I'm not a huge fan of Alexia, Google Homes etc for the same reason. That and I don't want it always listening to me. Kind of creeps me out.

BBM. It played in the middle of the countdown.

Officer James Luellen,.. recalled hearing the vehicle’s intermittent countdown change to the 1965 chart-topper.
“Then, after the song, it continued to go back to the announcement for a little while.”

https://nypost.com/2020/12/27/nashville-explosion-rv-played-petula-clarks-downtown/

Thanks. I must have missed that or mis-read it before.

And when it changes to "Your primary objective is to evacuate each building." That is very clearly a direct message IMO.

Here’s the link I was looking for.

Pictometry Viewer

The older pics aren’t as clear, but there’s an RV parked in the driveway from Feb 2007 through Feb 2018.
View attachment 277267

In Feb 2019 the RV is in the fenced in area.
View attachment 277269

I also note in the 2019 pic the weathering on the concrete shows that the RV had been parked there for a long time.
View attachment 277275
Good find! The window pattern clearly matches this photo. Thanks

Officer Michael Sipos, 1 of the officers who responded to 2nd Ave N Christmas Day in the minutes prior to the explosion, had been issued a body camera just days earlier. Here is what he saw & heard
https://twitter.com/MNPDNashville/status/1343698055699300354

Offcer Sipos' Body Camera Footage, 12/25/2020

Thanks for posting this link, actually sat on the edge of my seat watching it- the explosion was one thing, but wow, the bravery of LE blew me away!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove