Found Deceased TN - Sarah Vinick, 26, got into unknown pickup truck, Cordova, 5 Nov 2019 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Also, does anyone know if they ever found out who was responsible for the death of Amanda Smith? She was found dead in Cordova after having disappeared and seemed to fit a similar profile as Sarah, somewhat checkered past, living alone, kind of a drifter, and was apparently picked up by some dude and then never seen again. I hope that these two aren’t related. Victim identified after body found in trash bag behind Cordova shopping center

Collierville family hires private investigator after mother missing for 3 weeks

73504894_2291648350941908_3298444113489166336_o.jpg

(click on image to enlarge)

A Collierville family has now hired a private investigator to find a woman who disappeared nearly three weeks ago.

Sarah Vinick is 26-years-old and was last seen getting into a pick-up truck outside a house she rented in Cordova.

The family filed a missing person's report and so far, they have found no trace of her. So they hired P.I. Marty Miller.

“She has talked to her mother every single day for years and then all of a sudden it stops… its getting to the point where it is getting really scary," said Miller.
----
"She has a daughter, she has people who love her. Her momma is beside herself and so is her daddy. Nobody is perfect, and she has some kind of drug issue. She can get better from that, and she can't get better from that if we can't find her," said Miller.

Collierville family hires private investigator after mother missing for 3 weeks

===
Sarah is 26, approximately 5'4 with blonde hair blue eyes and a slender build. Multiple tattoos including a recent one on her arm/elbow pictured below.

Her mother spoke to her on Tuesday morning, and then her phone went dead around 12:30 p.m.

Her mother says, "she dropped off the face of the earth seemingly. There have been no calls, no texts, no sightings. no one knows where she is, just disappeared.”

Sarah was renting a room in a Cordova home temporarily while she waited to move in to her home.

Last known employer is on Beale St at Coyote Ugly.

Tennessee Missing and Unsolved

You know how sometimes there is a 1/2 truth to someones story?? Well, I keep thinking we're getting a 1/2 truth. I think she may have overdosed etc and she was in his car however she was put somewhere, hidden so he doesn't get into trouble. This puts her DNA in his car which I think he thinks that will cover him and also in case anyone saw them, he can say he was trying to help her. This is all IMO. Something is just not right here with this story. Any chance they got him on a security camera at the hospital?

My thoughts exactly as they say there is some truth in every lie. In my opinion I think this possibly happened to

You know how sometimes there is a 1/2 truth to someones story?? Well, I keep thinking we're getting a 1/2 truth. I think she may have overdosed etc and she was in his car however she was put somewhere, hidden so he doesn't get into trouble. This puts her DNA in his car which I think he thinks that will cover him and also in case anyone saw them, he can say he was trying to help her. This is all IMO. Something is just not right here with this story. Any chance they got him on a security camera at the hospital?
I told someone this same thing the day they released the friend story. In my opinion I think this is what happened

Family source: Body found in Marshall County likely missing Collierville woman
From the article,
"Investigators have not confirmed the woman's identity or how she died. But they said they believe she was killed at another location, then brought to where she was found.

"We believe this body has been here for multiple days, which leads us to believe that there is somebody out there who knows," Major Kelly McMillen with the Marshall County Sheriff's Department. "Somebody knows how this body got here, and there's somebody out there who knows who brought this body here."

Based on visible injuries to her body, investigators think she was beaten to death."

Rest In Peace, Sarah. May justice be served for you and your family and friends.

That is the problem with the whole drug culture. You hang out with people you don’t know, go places with them to hide and do drugs, sometimes overdosing.

I’m not saying all drug addicts are criminals, but there are some criminals among the drug addicts. If they feel disrespected, you can die. If they think you are trying to ripe them off, you can die. When someone is high and hallucinating, they get paranoid and strike out at whoever is around them. It’s just not a safe environment for anyone.

It sounds like that’s what she was in to. She met up with someone, and a month later, she’s found dead.

Phone records should definitely tell who her last call was to. RIP Sarah. May you find the peace you couldn’t find on earth. JMO

Also, does anyone know if they ever found out who was responsible for the death of Amanda Smith? She was found dead in Cordova after having disappeared and seemed to fit a similar profile as Sarah, somewhat checkered past, living alone, kind of a drifter, and was apparently picked up by some dude and then never seen again. I hope that these two aren’t related. Victim identified after body found in trash bag behind Cordova shopping center
I agree that this is very concerning. Two young women of similar age and circumstance and both are found deceased in or near water.

Family source: Body found in Marshall County likely missing Collierville woman
From the article,
"Investigators have not confirmed the woman's identity or how she died. But they said they believe she was killed at another location, then brought to where she was found.

"We believe this body has been here for multiple days, which leads us to believe that there is somebody out there who knows," Major Kelly McMillen with the Marshall County Sheriff's Department. "Somebody knows how this body got here, and there's somebody out there who knows who brought this body here."

Based on visible injuries to her body, investigators think she was beaten to death."

Rest In Peace, Sarah. May justice be served for you and your family and friends.

if she has been dead for nearly two months, I'm not sure anything visible would be as it seems.

That is the problem with the whole drug culture. You hang out with people you don’t know, go places with them to hide and do drugs, sometimes overdosing.

I’m not saying all drug addicts are criminals, but there are some criminals among the drug addicts. If they feel disrespected, you can die. If they think you are trying to ripe them off, you can die. When someone is high and hallucinating, they get paranoid and strike out at whoever is around them. It’s just not a safe environment for anyone.

It sounds like that’s what she was in to. She met up with someone, and a month later, she’s found dead.

Phone records should definitely tell who her last call was to. RIP Sarah. May you find the peace you couldn’t find on earth. JMO

this is such a sad story. It boggles my mind why anyone would willingly do hard drugs. It's not like it isn't know what it does and the kind of people who do it.

Third suspect arrested in murder
hey im new literally was googling this story for any developments me and Sarah worked together on Beale Street i actually taught her how to bartend and make commonly ordered drinks before she started at coyote ugly
anyways ya this was a big story here in memphis but the made a arrest and wasnt broadcasted on any of our news outlets
i found this one small article tell me what yall think

Third suspect arrested in murder
hey im new literally was googling this story for any developments me and Sarah worked together on Beale Street i actually taught her how to bartend and make commonly ordered drinks before she started at coyote ugly
anyways ya this was a big story here in memphis but the made a arrest and wasnt broadcasted on any of our news outlets
i found this one small article tell me what yall think
Weird how this Dec 20, 2020 story is hidden in between an article about another murder and advice about stolen goods.
I don't think I've ever seen an arrest buried by the media in this way and I can't find a report of this arrest anywhere else.

From your link: Third suspect arrested in murder
Dickerson said Randy Ellis Smith, 55..was arrested at his residence December 15 by the Shelby County Gang Unit
Smith was..charged with tampering with evidence in connection with the death of Sarah Vinick of Collierville.
An autopsy.. determined the cause of Vinick's death was a drug overdose.
Smith is charged with placing Vinick's body (evidence) at the bridge, he said.
Smith was released on $15,000 bond.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennilynn321