Found Deceased TN - Sarah Vinick, 26, got into unknown pickup truck, Cordova, 5 Nov 2019 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
But he says in the article he is driving. And he is giving CPR. I don’t see a reference to a third party being there.

Still a weird story for sure

I agree, I think the whole "friend asked him to drive her to court, could that friend also have attended on this drive?" I don't know, worded odd to me. IMO

I think I may be reading this wrong, He and someone else drove 80 miles an hour to get her to a hospital while performing CPR or when he was driving 80MPR and performing CPR? If there was another person in the car with them, well, where is he/she at? Why are there not 2 people telling this story? IMO

The guy recounting the story wanted to remain anonymous. The other guy wants to remain "invisible." I think you all who think there were 3 people in that vehicle are on the right track.

They went to court. After finishing at court, he swung by his place while she waited outside in his vehicle. (I'm not buying that. I think they both went into his place and she partook of a substance that isn't legal.) When he returned to the vehicle, she had nodded off. He then proceeded to administer CPR to her while driving 80 mph to the nearest hospital.

Upon arrival at the hospital, she suddenly awakened. Seeing no need to have her checked out at the hospital, since she was alive, he suggested taking her back to her AIR B&B. She didn't like that idea. Instead, she wanted to go to someone else's place that she knew. He checked with (called) the person she wanted to visit to see if that plan was A-OK, and getting the "icks-nay" from that person, she suddenly bolted from the vehicle and ran from the hospital grounds. Later, she was picked up by someone who drives a dark pickup. I'm thinking it's the person who she wanted to see after the hospital stop. He drives a dark pickup truck, is what I am thinking here. If I am wrong, it's only because I am so confused. I wonder why?

That is my best interpretation of the article that's been posted:
Friend of missing woman said he took her to hospital before disappearance

I think I'm still stuck on the CPR 80 MPR bull.

LOL, I don't have anything figured out. This whole story is a hot mess. IMO
I'm quoting myself on this because I may have missed something or really reading into this. but from the same article.

SNIPPED “I was giving her CPR while going 80 miles per hour,” he said.

He says he drove her to Saint Francis Hospital and by the time they arrived, she was awake.

He is saying HE drove and also HE gave CPR. I don't know.

They went to court. After finishing at court, he swung by his place while she waited outside in his vehicle. (I'm not buying that. I think they both went into his place and she partook of a substance that isn't legal.) When he returned to the vehicle, she had nodded off. He then proceeded to administer CPR to her while driving 80 mph to the nearest hospital.

Upon arrival at the hospital, she suddenly awakened. Seeing no need to have her checked out at the hospital, since she was alive, he suggested taking her back to her AIR B&B. She didn't like that idea. Instead, she wanted to go to someone else's place that she knew. He checked with (called) the person she wanted to visit to see if that plan was A-OK, and getting the "icks-nay" from that person, she suddenly bolted from the vehicle and ran from the hospital grounds. Later, she was picked up by someone who drives a dark pickup. I'm thinking it's the person who she wanted to see after the hospital stop. He drives a dark pickup truck, is what I am thinking here. If I am wrong, it's only because I am so confused. I wonder why?

IMO, a bunch of BS!

I'm quoting myself on this because I may have missed something or really reading into this. but from the same article.

SNIPPED “I was giving her CPR while going 80 miles per hour,” he said.

He says he drove her to Saint Francis Hospital and by the time they arrived, she was awake.

He is saying HE drove and also HE gave CPR. I don't know.
Oh my! A resurrection! Let’s go party! IMO

At first reading I thought, “hmm some credibility with the coming forward thing”. Then, being a CPR instructor myself, wondered what kind of CPR he was handing out to a breathing person who later “woke up” while driving 80 mph to the ER... Superhero for sure.

I agree, something happened and he’s setting up the alibi, “she ran away”.

You know how sometimes there is a 1/2 truth to someones story?? Well, I keep thinking we're getting a 1/2 truth. I think she may have overdosed etc and she was in his car however she was put somewhere, hidden so he doesn't get into trouble. This puts her DNA in his car which I think he thinks that will cover him and also in case anyone saw them, he can say he was trying to help her. This is all IMO. Something is just not right here with this story. Any chance they got him on a security camera at the hospital?

That is a strange piece of news reporting. A little bit of journalistic curiosity from the reporter might have been helpful.
Right? Ask the dude some questions!! Sounds like he was concerned that he is going to be linked to her, so he comes forward with a story to create an alibi. Gotta love stories from people who partake in drugs.

You’re exactly right as to your interpretation of what happened. I am actually friends with the man who came forward about what happened the day prior to her disappearance. All these people on here saying oh I don’t believe that story blah blah well that may be a safe assumption, had she not been seen on a security camera leaving her AirBnB and getting into a dark pick up truck, THE NEXT DAY, therefor nothing harmful occurred to her on Monday. And no they were not doing drugs together, he had given her a ride to court in Holly Springs, MS that Monday the day before she was last seen. For some reason upon arriving at the hospital, when she realized where she was she freaked out and literally bolted out of the car. She then proceeded to call one of our other friends whom she had stayed with on Sunday night and told them verbatim that she got picked up from the hospital by “some random dude in a pick up truck”. Needless to say, the reason he came forward with that info was with the hopes that maybe police could get surveillance footage from Saint Frances Hospital and surrounding establishments to possibly see if they caught on camera the truck she was picked up by. Once he heard that she was last seen getting into a pickup truck the next day, he felt like he needed to get that info out there to the police in case it may assist them in finding her. Our assumption is that she may have gotten the man’s number who picked her up by the hospital and possibly called him the next day for a ride or whatever the case may be. I still don’t understand why the police have been so hush hush about her phone records. You would think it would be a safe assumption that whoever picked her up on Tuesday when she disappeared, would be in her phone logs as you would need to be in communication with someone to arrange where and when to be picked up etc. I just hope that they can figure out who this person is. If they didn’t do anything wrong, then why haven’t they come forward to say hey yes that’s me in the pick up truck I did pick her up and took her to _______. I think that if they can figure out the driver of that truck, they’ll be a lot closer to finding out what happened to Sarah.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste