TN TN - Shelley Mook, 24, Shelbyville, 28 Feb 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thank goodness!! These court decisions were great!

Top Stories of 2012

[snip]

Smelcer's family had joined with the families of two other missing persons, Antonio Taylor and Shelley Mook, to promote awareness of the "Shelbyville Missing."

Approximately 100 people marched across Shelbyville on Nov. 10 to promote awareness of missing and murdered people across Tennessee, including Smelcer, Taylor, Mook, and children Chloie Leverette and Gage Daniel, whose story will be addressed in another item on the list.

http://www.t-g.com/story/1926001.html

http://www.t-g.com/story/1945603.html
Two years after the unsolved disappearance of Shelley Mook, the concern over the case is evident in the voice of Sheriff Randall Boyce.

"It's the most frustrating thing you can imagine," Boyce said Wednesday. "It's just eating at me."
Mook was last seen two years ago today -- Feb. 28, 2011. The Harris Middle School reading teacher had left her daughter with ex-husband, Tyler Mook at his Nashville Dirt Road home and was en route to Murfreesboro to meet a maintenance man at her new apartment. She never arrived. Her car was found burned south of Murfreesboro later that night.

"We're pretty sure that we know what happened and who did it. We're 99 percent sure. We just can't find the body," Boyce said.

"We've searched every cave and sinkhole in Bedford County and most of them in surrounding counties. I think she's buried somewhere or there's even the possibility that she's been burned. We've had leads her body may be somewhere in Kentucky."
I posted this article on little Chloie and Gage's thread...have been thinking of Shelley, now only just a few days past her 2 year missing mark...and found it fitting to post Sheriff Boyce's sentiments.
I pray her little girl is doing O.K.

Okay - Jacque Waller has finally been found. It is time for Shelley to be found as well. She deserves to be laid to rest with dignity as well. :(

:heartbeat: Happy Birthday Shelley :heartbeat:

:cry: I am so sorry that your family is spending yet another birthday without you. :cry:

I mean it's obvious that the ex's family knows more. I hope she is found. What are they telling her daughter?? Imagine what the ex is telling her about what happened to mom...:please:

I mean it's obvious that the ex's family knows more. I hope she is found. What are they telling her daughter?? Imagine what the ex is telling her about what happened to mom...:please:

The good news is that Shelley's daughter is living with Shelley's mom in another state. The ex and his parents have been denied custody several times (see post at the top of this page for MSM article). :rockon:

The good news is that Shelley's daughter is living with Shelley's mom in another state. The ex and his parents have been denied custody several times (see post at the top of this page for MSM article). :rockon:

Yes! I saw that! Before the ex was denied custody, wasn't her daughter living with him?

I'm glad that her daughter is being taken care of by her parents! :cheer:

I just wish it was Shelley who was taking care of her. :pullhair:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member